Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit @minniemouse for title.

Strange she's the kind of Mummy who brings Supermarket own brand ice lollies to school pickup instead of using the Ice Cream Van. Although this must be how she affords two holidays to Disney a year and another holiday to New York to buy her daugter an extortinate priced doll?!

I'm also the kind of Mummy that is too tight to pay for the ice cream van but we've still never been to Disney!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She is full of tit. Trying to stay relevant with her audience you don't full me.

Reactions: 5
Credit @minniemouse for title.

Strange she's the kind of Mummy who brings Supermarket own brand ice lollies to school pickup instead of using the Ice Cream Van. Although this must be how she affords two holidays to Disney a year and another holiday to New York to buy her daugter an extortinate priced doll?!

I'm also the kind of Mummy that is too tight to pay for the ice cream van but we've still never been to Disney!
Brummymummy has clearly missed a trick with her "kitchen opening" ....Lady Mayor of Birmingham has just done one for Joe Lycett Radio 1 DJ....ha! Ha!!! Must be a "thing" now!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brummymummy has clearly missed a trick with her "kitchen opening" ....Lady Mayor of Birmingham has just done one for Joe Lycett Radio 1 DJ....ha! Ha!!! Must be a "thing" now!!!
Joe Lycett did it first, he’s been planning that for months if you follow him on social media. He’s had to do all sorts of stuff to make it eligible for being opened by the Lord Mayor from what I’ve read, like making it a ticketed event.

Reactions: 7
Joe Lycett did it first, he’s been planning that for months if you follow him on social media.
Don't follow him but glad he got her ladyship to do the honours!!! He's funny which Brummymummy clearly isint....🤣🤣

Joe Lycett did it first, he’s been planning that for months if you follow him on social media. He’s had to do all sorts of stuff to make it eligible for being opened by the Lord Mayor from what I’ve read, like making it a ticketed event.
Think they're was a sizeable charitable donation from him too.

Maybe if she didn’t spend so much on useless crap then she could treat the kids to the occasional ice cream from the ice cream van. I’m sure they’d like that so much more than yet another stitch diary or pair of toy story sliders. Those kids must be wading through junk to get to bed (although Stephen must be wading through Ethan’s junk 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She spends pounds on all those tsum tsum toys. She's got a box full of them for 'rewards'. I'm sure they would rather be rewarded with a 99 cone from the ice cream van!

Reactions: 14
Maybe if she didn’t spend so much on useless crap then she could treat the kids to the occasional ice cream from the ice cream van. I’m sure they’d like that so much more than yet another stitch diary or pair of toy story sliders. Those kids must be wading through junk to get to bed (although Stephen must be wading through Ethan’s junk 😂)
Visions of a 6foot man in a 5 foot bunk bed.....not good! Poor Steve and all them tsum tsums...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she latched onto Pentland's and now can't believe her luck that she can gegg in on Krispy Smores' Disney act 😠

Stupid little cuddly toy type things to do with Disney. Sort of like the free toys you sometimes get in McDonald's Happy Meals!
That's EXACTLY what they're like! 😆 Kids just shove them away- they aren't the type of toy they'd play with.

I don't notice Louise commenting on her stuff its always brummy making the effort!!

I don't notice Louise commenting on her stuff its always brummy making the effort!!
Louise mentioned her the other night when she was at the BAFTA’s because she was stood near Louis Theroux, another one of brummy’s male obsessions 🙄

im not being funny but how does the ice lols not melt before the kids come out?? I live 5 mins from our school and I know for a fact they would be melted plus why can't they just wait till their home to have one out the freezer what is with the show f treats at the school gates??

Reactions: 15
Just a tiny cuddly toy my sons desperate for a Spider-Man one but this mummy is too evil to pay £5 for a bit of tat that prob wouldn’t even survive the drive home x
I won’t pay for them either! My little one would play with it for 2 minutes then be put in a box and forgot about

Reactions: 6
Clever Disney marketing, kids want them cos they’re cute but get forgotten in seconds. Emma’s more into this tat than her kids are :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.