Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that it took approximately 3 seconds for this to be set up. She'll be crying on Monday that everyone hates her for liking Disney and she's now on a 3rd tattle thread! Not that she reads here of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love that it took approximately 3 seconds for this to be set up. She'll be crying on Monday that everyone hates her for liking Disney and she's now on a 3rd tattle thread! Not that she reads here of course.
She deserves #3 as she sent us all here to see how awful everyone is by telling the truth about all her lies.....

Reactions: 21
I love that it backfired 😂😂
one of her lovely arse kissing followers Will no doubt let her know about her new fame....#3 thread....or maybe St Stephen will have a good read after his day at Alton Towers and hopefully tell his missus to grow the feck up!

Reactions: 8
one of her lovely arse kissing followers Will no doubt let her know about her new fame....#3 thread....or maybe St Stephen will have a good read after his day at Alton Towers and hopefully tell his missus to grow the feck up!
If only they would and she took some of it onboard! She might be a nicer person to watch then!!

Reactions: 7
She deserves #3 as she sent us all here to see how awful everyone is by telling the truth about all her lies.....
It backfired SO HARD!! Same on Life With Oaks and Olive thread- big rant on her stories, over everyone came!!

Reactions: 10
So...she finally mentions her back and calls it ‘wonky’ :censored:
But no probs on your feet all day or riding rollercoasters eh bab?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m missing something here - why would she be crying over people dressed up in costumes & probably working for the minimum wage??
I get children seeing the ‘magic’, but a 41yr old adult???

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m missing something here - why would she be crying over people dressed up in costumes & probably working for the minimum wage??
It's all about the dollar ... I wonder if she ever thinks, I used to make a real difference to kids' lives, now I have to pretend to be obsessed with cartoon characters to make a living. No wonder she needs to see a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't be fooled its all for engagment!

Reactions: 8
Don't be fooled its all for engagment!
100%. Did she ever go to Disney or show any interest in Disney before she became a Flogger? No. That in itself tells you everything you need to know about Emma. She's a con merchant. She's as fake as the boobs on those RH she loves so much. And she's laughing all the way to the bank. New house, new garage, new kitchen, new garden, a gazillion expensive holidays - she's raking it in by playing the game. I do suspect the tide may be turning though as more people realise what a complete fraud she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.