Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it about her that you think makes her so different to other moms? She works to provide for the best for her kids - isn't that what we all do?
Well I don’t screech & gurn on camera to thousands of people. I don’t discuss my sex life online. I don’t belitle my husband online. I don’t sell my kids’ lives for free holidays. I don’t flash my bits online for pervs to look at. I don’t give up my career to make a tit of myself online. I can’t afford numerous holidays a year.
Yeah.......not that different! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not at all! It’s what all us “middle class, brummie mums do” ???
I’ll just go tell my daughter what a failure I am, that we can only go on one family holiday this year 😡😡😡
No your the avgerage mum like the rest of us! Don’t get upset because Emma probably made a profile.. hahahahahaha!! 😊 there wouldn’t be three threads if she was a normal mum doing normal things x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think she lives the high life, no. She just goes away a few times a year - and there's nothing wrong with that. The green eyed monster is clearly upon us.
Oh here we go, let’s roll out the “jealousy” card! 🙄 Bugger off! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think she lives the high life, no. She just goes away a few times a year - and there's nothing wrong with that. The green eyed monster is clearly upon us.
Hi Emma 🥰 not green eyed, not jealous! Typical, I don’t know what else to come back with response!!
Don’t give a tit how many times a year you go away, or how often you sell your poor children to do so, I love my life and would gladly keep it, regular break downs on social media just aren’t my style . Much love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I don’t screech & gurn on camera to thousands of people. I don’t discuss my sex life online. I don’t belitle my husband online. I don’t sell my kids’ lives for free holidays. I don’t flash my bits online for pervs to look at. I don’t give up my career to make a tit of myself online. I can’t afford numerous holidays a year.
Yeah.......not that different! 🙄
Exactly!! 😊 that’s not things I’d do or my mum done anyway hahaha

Reactions: 5
No your the avgerage mum like the rest of us! Don’t get upset because Emma probably made a profile.. hahahahahaha!! 😊 there wouldn’t be three threads if she was a normal mum doing normal things x
No thread about me...I have no concerns 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi Emma 🥰 not green eyed, not jealous! Typical, I don’t know what else to come back with response!!
Don’t give a tit how many times a year you go away, or how often you sell your poor children to do so, I love my life and would gladly keep it, regular break downs on social media just aren’t my style . Much love
Look out for the grammar, if it’s awful it’s definitely Emma 😂😂😂😂😂😂 #TeacherYeaaahh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is it about her that you think makes her so different to other moms? She works to provide for the best for her kids - isn't that what we all do?
I wouldn’t call what she does working and remember she’s nobody without her followers who subscribe and like. It’s ‘us’ who have enabled her to earn the money from vlogging that has given her numerous freebies etc. I think this about all vloggers, not just her but I really don’t call it working.

Reactions: 12
Presumably, circumstances change. Nothing about Emma screams ostentatious - she's quite literally a carbon copy of every other middle-class mom out there.
Middle class? I thought you said she was lower middle class? Make your mind up bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma, have you been having a few too many drinks what with the excitement of being ‘back home’? You’re reverting back to your 20’s when you used to get drunk and argue with your friends. Tut, tut.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you genuinely implying her obsessive - and frankly, peculiar - mug collection is ostentatious? Good god.
No I’m not implying, I’m stating, that her lifestyle as a whole, including spending hundreds on stupid mugs, is showy and way over the top, and therefore by definition, ostentatious 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was just going to say the funniest thing I have read on here is that she works 😂!! She goes shopping and videos what shes bought, she sits on her ass watching trashy TV eating chocolate and having odd sexual fantasies and shares it all on the internet it's hardly work!!

Vloggers or #ad-ers should be made to put a % of the money they earn into savings for the children if they are used in the adverts because if its classed as work for her its work for them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s gone to “cry for 7 hours” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s probably had to put in an emergency call to her Therapist saying “how can they not accept I’m lower-middle class and that watching telly all day IS working?”
Therapist replies “they’re just jealous bab, ignore them lads” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I unfollowed but had a quick look on her stories shes mentioned face timing Stephen and said she misses him - no mention of her son he was probably asleep in his bed but she could have said I'm missing them!!!

Reactions: 6
Yes i noticed she didn’t mention missing Ethan. She’s probably missing her slave Stephen as he does everything for her!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.