Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%. Did she ever go to Disney or show any interest in Disney before she became a Flogger? No. That in itself tells you everything you need to know about Emma. She's a con merchant. She's as fake as the boobs on those RH she loves so much. And she's laughing all the way to the bank. New house, new garage, new kitchen, new garden, a gazillion expensive holidays - she's raking it in by playing the game. I do suspect the tide may be turning though as more people realise what a complete fraud she is.
did see her comment once that she went years ago with St Stephen but of course hes over Disney now as he has to go again....yawn....in August! The recent Disney thing is she's flogged everything else so if you cant beat them join them- its a tired concept now as they have ALL done it to death🙉

Reactions: 9
She did mention she’s been going to DLP for a long time and that she went with Stephen before they had kids but don’t think she could afford the real Disneyland until she started vlogging.

She’s been reading here again as she mentions her back! Tomorrow we’ll probably get a crying insta story saying she’s had trolls commenting about her back and a big explanation of how her back injury changed her life blah blah 🙄

Also saying she thinks people might be getting sick of her Disney stories - too bloody right!

Reactions: 6
did see her comment once that she went years ago with St Stephen but of course hes over Disney now as he has to go again....yawn....in August! The recent Disney thing is she's flogged everything else so if you cant beat them join them- its a tired concept now as they have ALL done it to death🙉
No doubt she noticed that she got the most views on her vlogs in the ones where Disney is mentioned!

I just don’t get the Disney thing especially from adults.

Reactions: 7
She did mention she’s been going to DLP for a long time and that she went with Stephen before they had kids but don’t think she could afford the real Disneyland until she started vlogging.

She’s been reading here again as she mentions her back! Tomorrow we’ll probably get a crying insta story saying she’s had trolls commenting about her back and a big explanation of how her back injury changed her life blah blah 🙄

Also saying she thinks people might be getting sick of her Disney stories - too bloody right!
no tit Sherlock/Emma!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeh, she says a lot of things. Few are actually true. Look back at her very early vlogs and blogs and see if you can find any mention of Disney. Because such a huge fan of Disney would have at least mentioned Disney, wouldn't you think?

Reactions: 4
The price of staying in those Disney hotels is astronomical especially around school holidays. We looked at it for October half term but for such a short stay we couldn't justify it at the moment. Will look into staying locally and travelling to the park possibly. Have no idea how you could afford to go on as many holidays to Disney and get a new kitchen and garden done. Not relatable.

Reactions: 13
Yeh, she says a lot of things. Few are actually true. Look back at her very early vlogs and blogs and see if you can find any mention of Disney. Because such a huge fan of Disney would have at least mentioned Disney, wouldn't you think?
I came to her vlogs via Louise Pentland. I didn’t last long as it didn’t take me long to find her irritating! I’ve never looked at her old vlogs but I’m not defending her just going on what she posted recently on an Instagram post about her love of DLP. I know she lies out of her arse!

Reactions: 7
She’s barely posted anything on Ethan’s trip like she said she would. Stephen will be in trouble for not playing by her rules!

Reactions: 9
I've watched this thread for a few weeks now and this is a very common criticism of Emma. Whenever I see a comment like this, I find myself asking myself: does she need to be relatable? The average vlogger earns more than the average 9-5 worker. That's not Emma's fault, that's just a sign of the times. If she wants to spend money on Disney holidays and post them on social media like the other mommy vloggers, she's perfectly entitled to do so - and as she's the mom to a young girl who clearly loves Disney, she'd be bloody stupid not to make the most of the time she has with her young daughter. Wouldn't we all do the same if we were in a financial position that allowed us to do so? I know I would.
We would, yes! But the argument is “she is one of us” in her words! But she isn’t?? I have just come back from a week in Cornwall, my only family holiday this year. I’m happy with that, but Emma has been to New York, Disney Paris and Florida due in August! How does that make her like me? Don’t try to relate when you are living the high life!

Reactions: 10
I've watched this thread for a few weeks now and this is a very common criticism of Emma. Whenever I see a comment like this, I find myself asking myself: does she need to be relatable? The average vlogger earns more than the average 9-5 worker. That's not Emma's fault, that's just a sign of the times. If she wants to spend money on Disney holidays and post them on social media like the other mommy vloggers, she's perfectly entitled to do so - and as she's the mom to a young girl who clearly loves Disney, she'd be bloody stupid not to make the most of the time she has with her young daughter. Wouldn't we all do the same if we were in a financial position that allowed us to do so? I know I would.
When ever she receives criticism though or “trolls” she says “I’m just a normal mum, making videos in my dressing gown”

If she’s not relatable she has nothing in common with her viewers and therefore people will lose interest

Reactions: 13
When ever she receives criticism though or “trolls” she says “I’m just a normal mum, making videos in my dressing gown”

If she’s not relatable she has nothing in common with her viewers and therefore people will lose interest
I forgot the troll bit.....and all the fake tears, for attention?!

Reactions: 1
I originally followed her as she said she was a normal mum living on a tight budget, having to shop for bargains and couldn't afford the fancy stuff. That's massively gone out the window now, but she still tries to make out she's the same as everyone else. Grating.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's a lower-middle class mom from Birmingham. She's hardly living the high life, is she?
Well I’m a middle class mum from Birmingham and she leads a much better life than me! Only difference, I don’t put myself and my children I show! Then cry and call people “trolls” that dare to have a different opinion to mine!! You have criticised yourself in saying that she doesn’t live the high life, but previously said we would all do what she does, given the chance! Personally, no, I respect my mental health and my families privacy too much to sell myself out!!

Reactions: 14
Presumably, circumstances change. Nothing about Emma screams ostentatious - she's quite literally a carbon copy of every other middle-class mom out there.
I think you need to go make a rave thread! Emma is not a carbon copy of any middle class mum!!

Reactions: 12
Presumably, circumstances change. Nothing about Emma screams ostentatious - she's quite literally a carbon copy of every other middle-class mom out there.
Nothing about her screams ostentatious? Having four huge holidays in just over half a year isn’t extravagant at all then? Or having 50 odd mugs by a specific designer that aren’t cheap? Or buying her daughter hundreds of very overpriced American dolls just because?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing about her screams ostentatious? Having four huge holidays in less than half a year isn’t extravagant at all, no? Or having 50 odd mugs by a specific designer that isn’t very cheap? Or buying her daughter hundreds of very overpriced American dolls just because?
Not at all! It’s what all us “middle class, brummie mums do” ???
I’ll just go tell my daughter what a failure I am, that we can only go on one family holiday this year 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What is it about her that you think makes her so different to other moms? She works to provide for the best for her kids - isn't that what we all do?
1. She sits at home all day watching reality TV
2. She books 4/5 holidays a year
3. She does adds that aren’t even relevant to her channel etc
4. She public asks for opinions on things that she won’t buy but wants for free
5. She’s passive aggressive to her viewers
6. She leaves her son and husband at home for a crappy activity while she jets off to Paris
7. She would sell her mother for publicity (the Sun thing)

She’s not an average mum!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.