Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For £800 for 6 nights, why not pay that for a 3 bed place then the kids can have their own rooms? At 9&7 they can share a bed too! And go to bed alone without a parent with them!! I have a brother 2 years older and we shared rooms on holiday until I was about 11 (separate beds!) then my parents booked places suitable!
I’ve got a large age gap between my children and we paid for a 5 person room when we went to Disney so they could have separate beds.
For £800 for 6 nights, why not pay that for a 3 bed place then the kids can have their own rooms? At 9&7 they can share a bed too! And go to bed alone without a parent with them!! I have a brother 2 years older and we shared rooms on holiday until I was about 11 (separate beds!) then my parents booked places suitable!
I’ve got a large age gap between my children and we paid for a 5 person room when we went to Disney so they could have separate beds.
Exactly! Or even look for somewhere with bunk beds for the kids if they don’t want to share the same bed, i remember as a kid one of the fun parts of the holiday was sharing a room with my siblings

Reactions: 9
To the lady going into be induced, wishing you all the best. I’ve heard lots of positive things about maternity wards during this time and am sure you’ll be looked after very well.
To the ladies with shielding children, I have a highly vulnerable Family member and totally understand the worries and anxieties. These people make me so angry swanning around without a care in the world meaning other cant go out. So unfair and selfish.
Bab, you make me so mad the way you ‘hide’ where you are and then do a big reveal like you’re the worlds gift to travellers as if you’re doing everyone a massive favour with your sage like wisdom. I know it’s right that she protects the children’s privacy but SHE ONLY DOES THIS ON HOLIDAYS (sort of!) so in that case, what’s the bloody point?!
she gets off on it as she’s so skewed by the likes and comments that she thinks she’s oh so famous. Most of the country don’t have a clue who she is.
I hope one of her followers calls her out for her insensitivity, bragging and lack of COVID caution.
😡
Rant over! For now 🤪
Thank you. It’s my first baby so I think a lot of my anxiety is just fear of the unknown and not knowing what to expect; I am very lucky that my husband can visit 8-8 until I’m in active labour- not all trusts have opened up their opening times so at least I have that and my
Mum on FaceTime!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you. It’s my first baby so I think a lot of my anxiety is just fear of the unknown and not knowing what to expect; I am very lucky that my husband can visit 8-8 until I’m in active labour- not all trusts have opened up their opening times so at least I have that and my
Mum on FaceTime!
Good luck!

Reactions: 2
At least BM will be safe now - when the Babette convoy finally arrive in Brighton, their ‘Holy Grail’ quest to kiss her burned trotters just a shattered dream now, she’ll be bombing up the northbound carriageway, belting out Disney classics whilst booking her next holiday.
£800 - I bet that was a bit of spare change in her Gucci Soho......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she posting at 5am? I was up with a teething 1 year old and saw she had done a tonne of stories. Also, why is she sleeping with her daughter. If the kids won't share then why not just get a 3 bed? I don't even share a room with my toddler on holiday because non of us would get any sleep and also I quite like to have some privacy with my husband!!!!
Because she's a skank who's husband is gay and clearly sleeping with a child each is far more appealing than with each other!

Reactions: 5
so many things I don’t understand about her.
the whole “divide and conquer” going to bed with a child each at 8pm when they’re 9 + 7, is weird.
Sitting on a pebble beach whilst your children play with their dad in the sea so you can post stupid tit on Instagram- join in! Your kids will remember you being “present but absent”- I had a dad like it so I know what it’s like.
the whole “I pay myself what I earned as a PT teacher” as if it’s not a decent wage. I know how much she was likely on, as my husband is a teacher and I’m a trained teacher, and when I begin my career next year I’ll be taking home £800ish a month, part time. Someone with her experience would be on good money part time.
The whole going to France and then Brighton really boils my piss, we’re still in a pandemic although most people seem to have forgotten it, I live in a seaside town, a minute from the beach and can’t enjoy it as it’s too busy and I’m going into hospital tomorrow to be induced early with our first baby so we’ve been super careful, we’ve had to set strict guidelines for our parents to meet our baby, it’s insane and then all these influencers don’t give a tit but they’re all “so anxious” about it.
Sorry for the essay but I’ve been up since 5am (also why post so early all the time!?) as I’m actually anxious about my induction tomorrow
Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow. Be kind to yourself today if you can and try not to think about it all xx

Reactions: 1
Incidentally, I see ‘Luce’ deleted her account as soon as she was outed for being Emma.

Hi Emma! 👋

Point remains: being fat and hiding behind it being a ‘mum bod’ is not inspirational. You had children YEARS ago. Many other women have done this and are NOT fat and extremely unfit. Some of these women completed Couch to 5k without bailing! Some of these women don’t make up leg or back problems to get out of doing things! (As you admitted you do on your blog).
It was blatantly Emma and she had the nerve to tell me to "grow up"!
How about you grow up Emma, and stop dicking around on TikTok like a prick, and sharing a bed with your child, at 8.30 at night, while in holiday! 😡

I always miss this stuff too 😂😂😂
I called her out for being Emma and got a proper "Emma" reply 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it so baffling they have to share beds with the kids, even in Disney.
At least Ste finally shares with Ethan, up until last year he shared the bed with Erin- very weird.
When the kids have grown up & moved out they won’t know how to be a couple, as they will have neglected that side to their relationship for so long.

Reactions: 7
Well aren’t todays 5am stories a shock 😳
She was in Brighton! I am shooketh!!! 🙄
Does she really think the majority of Babette's won't have worked this out!!!!??
Now I've followed Babs for too long and I only recall Butlins and Haven holidays when she's been paid to go there, so how dare she make it sound like that's her normal go to holiday.
She's the most selfish, self indulgent, narcissistic, spoilt, stuck up cow on the internet!
Emma, don't patronise the people who are still shielding, not getting to see their friends or family, or have lost jobs and are struggling. Just don't shuv this stuff down people's throats. Its disgusting how much you are gloating at this time. You go to France, bring back god knows what, then take it to a seaside town..... all for what, some sweaty sunburnt pigs trotter shots on the beach at 7am 🤢
And as for Ste, I hope your time in Brighton has brought him to his senses!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Now that's a sight for sore eyes 😂
Assume the position....!

Why does she always have these horrible expressions on her face?

she reminds me of the odd old lady that sits on the back of the local bus; smells a bit like stale sweat & urine, shouts obscenities at random people, talks to herself and occasionally shuffles up and down the aisle trying to befriend anyone who looks at her....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she need to say that Stephen had the time of his life? Why? Just like the whole.. 'I am a wonderful mum' and 'Stephen adores me'. If you need to say this then I would suspect that in reality it's the opposite.....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does she need to say that Stephen had the time of his life? Why? Just like the whole.. 'I am a wonderful mum' and 'Stephen adores me'. If you need to say this then I would suspect that in reality it's the opposite.....
because he’s actually had a tit time and she’s overcompensating

Reactions: 11
I’ve had to unfollow her for now. I am absolutely RAGING.
Saying her stay was £800 and they’ve eaten out every day like it’s nothing, coming back from France and going straight to one of the busiest cities in the U.K.? She doesn’t know how privileged she is.
I am vulnerable and haven’t been anywhere (apart from for a walk in my local area) for 149 days!!!
She can say ‘oh shielding has ended’ and ‘big love’ but reality is that it hasn’t and we don’t want your love. We want you to stay home so we can get our lives back. My consultant phoned and advised me against the government policy that shielding has ended as the risk is still VERY big for some people, so we stay home.
We live in a 1 bedroom flat in a city, with no outside space and yet Babs thinks juggling her tits and showing her tan and meals out on her £1000+ holiday is going to be relatable to people?

Read the room Emma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m confused so please bear with me.... they went on an £800 Brighton holiday so they could do what they wanted and when they wanted to do it because you can’t at haven or butlins? I’ve never been to haven or butlins, but can you not do that if you’re self catering there? (I don’t have kids and when I was growing up I was exceptionally lucky in the fact my dad worked for BA so we did a lot of staff travel holidays and when we went on holiday in the UK it was usually to a bungalow on the beach in a little village in Sussex).
Yes you can, but what I can’t understand is £800 and lay in bed at 8pm what bing kid programmes with just the girl, why not play games, or go for a walk along the beach, she’s not much of an influencer of that type of holiday, my child would be bored

Reactions: 12
The older Erin’s peers get, the more access they’re going to have to the internet. I assume she talks about her mum being ‘brummymummy’ at school. I just worry that said peers will seek out her mother on the internet and it will be Erin that receives backlash.
Some children are so mean. If they find out she’s sharing a bed and sleeping with her mum at her age, I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if other kid’s bully her about it.
It may be seen as ‘cute’ if she was like 4 years old.. but at her age videoing her in her pyjamas, snuggled in bed with mummy for the night... I just 🤦🏽‍♀️
Why does Emma allow this invasion of their privacy? Does she not care? Is money and ‘fame’ that much more important to her?
She would have had to have completed so many safeguarding courses during the time she worked in schools. Why does it all go out of the window when it comes to her own kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Saying her stay was £800 and they’ve eaten out every day like it’s nothing, coming back from France and going straight to one of the busiest cities in the U.K.? She doesn’t know how privileged she is.
I am vulnerable and haven’t been anywhere (apart from for a walk in my local area) for 149 days!!!
She can say ‘oh shielding has ended’ and ‘big love’ but reality is that it hasn’t and we don’t want your love. We want you to stay home so we can get our lives back. My consultant phoned and advised me against the government policy that shielding has ended as the risk is still VERY big for some people, so we stay home.
We live in a 1 bedroom flat in a city, with no outside space and yet Babs thinks juggling her tits and showing her tan and meals out on her £1000+ holiday is going to be relatable to people?

Read the room Emma.
This is exactly what frustrates me about people's behaviour at the moment. I'm not vulnerable and haven't had to shield, but I live far from my friends and family and haven't seen anyone I want to. I understand that the risk for people in the wider sense is still huge. I can't justify the journeys to other parts of the country (let alone a bleeping jaunt abroad 🙄), and the thought of seeing them and not being able to hug them is heartbreaking. I'm desperate for things to get back to normal and I understand that the very best way to do this is to continue to follow social distancing guidelines. I know some people think I'm being a silly square and should just relax but I'm absolutely terrified that we're going to go into a second lockdown and it will be another six months until I can see my loved ones.

Sorry. That was a bit self indulgent but I'm having a low day and I don't bleeping understand how Emma thinks that us watching her gurn about on a bleeping beach is supposed to make us feel better. The pandemic isn't over. Covid hasn't just gone away. Am I supposed to be grateful that she used Track & Trace and Eat Out to Help Out? Who gives a bleeping tit? How bleeping deluded is she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe the hat would have been a good idea this week when it was 30 degrees? 🙄
Ones for the kids and Stephen wouldn’t have gone amiss either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Read the room Emma.
She uploaded a vlog from her Paris trip onto her youtube channel whilst already on her next holiday... in the midst of a global pandemic.
Very 'relatable, normal Mum' Emma....talk about alienating yourself from your followers 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.