Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand the feeling sad part, I will feel sad when my partner returns as its nice having him around.
What made me mad is how she made it all about her. HER missing him, HER crying.
What about the kids who have had Daddy around more and will no doubt be missing him-what is she doing for them today? What about Ste who is re-entering the workplace after 5months and the possible apprehension he feels about that-how is having his wife crying going to help him? Its not about her so why is she making it.
No doubt when he returns tonight she will dump everything on him to go have a bath/watch box sets instead of thinking he might be tired from his first day back and maybe make a nice family meal to welcome him home-she is selfish.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.