Brummy Mummy #22 So much bread, can't take a dump - bore off Emma you flump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet it took out Stephen quite a while to get it looking estate agents worthy.
She only mentioned a couple of weeks back about painting the stairs?!

Reactions: 5
NEW THREAD (before I’m exterminated)
Bum clappin’ holiday bookin’ house movin’ Brummy Mum!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she sells it for £400k, she will have made £55k on it. Doesn’t seem like loads considering she’s done a full garage conversion, new kitchen and bathroom etc 🤔

Reactions: 14
If she sells it for £400k, she will have made £55k on it. Doesn’t seem like loads considering she’s done a full garage conversion, new kitchen and bathroom etc 🤔
Unless she got a lot of undisclosed freebies and discounts 🤔👀. Do you think it has a good chance of selling for that much? Or is it a bit of wishful thinking from babs and the estate agents?

Reactions: 3
Nice bit of parenting advice from Emma. Though missing key factor let your husband do all of it cause youe lazy ass!

Who wants advice from those lot? It included other annoying mummy vloggers. Watch babs do a post about how proud she is to have an article in The Independent 🙄

Reactions: 4
Nice bit of parenting advice from Emma. Though missing key factor let your husband do all of it cause youe lazy ass!

I’m genuinely intrigued as to what constitutes as ‘full time work’ for her (as she says she does in the feature). So, this means, I assume, she’s working for around 40 hours a week. Does this work include shopping trips and posting on Instagram? I understand planning videos and editing them; pitching to advertisers and working out content etc, would be classed as work, but I’d love a more thorough breakdown of how her working hours are spent.

No shade - I’m honestly interested! 🤔

Emma - if you’re reading this, idea for a video? Don’t worry. You can have this one for free 💡

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen the house, not hard to find. It’s so cluttered. I’m not surprised they’ve outgrown it tbh.

Not the time I would be looking to sell unless I was desperate....

Reactions: 6
It got deleted?! I mean we were only looking for a tattle HQ. Are we banned from house viewings? Excited to see where she moves to, hope not too far from the future tattle HQ. When we get the keys what's the first thing we should do to make it more tattly?

It says in the listing '3 double bedrooms'. Double? I mean I know Stephen's room has a bunk bed, the lucky guy, but that's not usually the traditional sense of 'double'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And this is cheesy as duck 🤣

Kept that one quiet didn’t you Em.
Pretending to unload your shopping at ‘home’ when you’ve pulled up near the big expensive posh houses down the road 😂
Got to go to the shops because the weekly shop has ran out?! 😂 oh yeah, shes a natural infront of the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed in The Independent article she said Stephen is self employed. What happened to that new job she bragged he had got last year? Maybe they sacked him because of all the days off he takes and all the annual leave he requested?!

Got to go to the shops because the weekly shop has ran out?! 😂 oh yeah, shes a natural infront of the camera!
That video is so cringe! All I kept thinking was how she told us the other days what a natural she is in front of the camera!

This was a fast moving thread!

New thread: https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-...l-day-in-kids-pyjamas-then-having-a-nap.6919/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.