Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything she does so weird? I dont know how to word it. Who has a bath with that little water in it? Their dinner portions always look really tiny. She says she has to ask stephen if she can put the heating on when its winter πŸ™„ I dont think I'm articulating myself very well. its like she is a little child in every single aspect of her life or incredibly tight or something.

I think someone has said this before but what if we've been wrong all along and stephen is actually a bit of a tyrant/control freak and wont let her make decisions, have any financial control, do the food shopping etc? And maybe that's why she worries about us hearing them in the background, incase he us shouting. Maybe the quiet as a mouse, shy thing is all an act. After all Mrs Briggs had him doing his menacing act at her!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Stephen got her a Starbs??!! I assume she means a starbucks. Who bloody calls it a starbs? No one I hope. It's like those people who call sainsburys, sainsbo's. Just say the word it is. Can you tell it's winds me up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She’ll probably say it’s a brummie thing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is everything she does so weird? I dont know how to word it. Who has a bath with that little water in it? Their dinner portions always look really tiny. She says she has to ask stephen if she can put the heating on when its winter πŸ™„ I dont think I'm articulating myself very well. its like she is a little child in every single aspect of her life or incredibly tight or something.

I think someone has said this before but what if we've been wrong all along and stephen is actually a bit of a tyrant/control freak and wont let her make decisions, have any financial control, do the food shopping etc? And maybe that's why she worries about us hearing them in the background, incase he us shouting. Maybe the quiet as a mouse, shy thing is all an act. After all Mrs Briggs had him doing his menacing act at her!!!
I thought this actually!!

All that time they spent on bathroom makeover , the grout is still fuckin filthy, you could see the black mould on silicone whilst she was launching her bath bomb in the vid and you know behind all the child’s farm bath products the tiles are still cracked

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I've noticed that her story from earlier showing off the "present" she got from her friend or whatever is now missing from her stories...!!!

Does this mean shes been told to take it down for not declaring it as an ad or gifted etc? I dont know how these things work! πŸ˜¬πŸ™ƒ

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've noticed that her story from earlier showing off the "present" she got from her friend or whatever is now missing from her stories...!!!

Does this mean shes been told to take it down for not declaring it as an ad or gifted etc? I dont know how these things work! πŸ˜¬πŸ™ƒ
I can still see that story?

I’m glad it’s not just me that said this!!!! 🀒
I don’t even follow this bloody lazy, insecure, attention seeking cow but she keeps popping up in my suggestions when I go to search something/one on my Instagram and I was greeted to this!!!!! Vile! She really is utterly vile!
Yep I dont follow her either, it just popped up on my suggestions too, bloody stupid frumpy woman, why would ya!!

Reactions: 2

It's an interesting theory but if that's the case, why would he be allowing every aspect of his life to be filmed for social media? Surely if he was a control freak and a bully he wouldn't want his life filmed for fear of being caught out? Plus she has the weird Disney obsession that, if he were in control of her finances, surely he wouldn't allow? I think it's more likely that because she has been in debt twice before, he has to have complete control of all of their bills etc because she can't be trusted.

Everything she does is very strange. Posing naked in the bath in the dirtiest water I've ever seen. Why does she get a new bath but the kids have to share the water?

Reactions: 9
Stephen got her a Starbs??!! I assume she means a starbucks. Who bloody calls it a starbs? No one I hope. It's like those people who call sainsburys, sainsbo's. Just say the word it is. Can you tell it's winds me up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sounds like you’re in need of a holibob 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
You can tell when she posts a pic for a reaction on here. πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»
Do not give her the satisfaction! πŸ˜›
(Probs the only satisfaction she does get 🀣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell when she posts a pic for a reaction on here. πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»
Do not give her the satisfaction! πŸ˜›
(Probs the only satisfaction she does get 🀣)
I would love to know how she gets time to have a bath in the middle of the afternoon, but then again, she doesn't do any housework, ironing, washing, shopping, child care. It's all delegation. Stephen!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Disney vlogs, Disney blog/ Pinterest and now a Disney Instagram I’m sorry but what the duck makes you think you’re qualified to give Disney tips and advice?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you don’t even get the names of things in your Disney vlogs right bab, duck off πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeezus...was not expecting that as i clicked on this threadπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. That cannot be unseenπŸ‘€
Me neither! Thank god I don’t follow otherwise I’d see the full shot! 🀒🀒🀒

Yep I dont follow her either, it just popped up on my suggestions too, bloody stupid frumpy woman, why would ya!!
Maybe because I stupidly followed her once and stopped a while ago when I realised quite quickly that she was an egotistic blathering idiot and now she bloody haunts anyone who dare run away!! I seriously feel for anyone associated with this wannabe. Though what does she really want to be? Not sure she even knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.