Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping cinnamon swirls again.

Also PLEASE stop going on about Ellen. She’ll have them watching real housewives next.
It’s Also come to light recently that Ellen has been treating her staff very badly...

Reactions: 14
How desperate is she to let us know she loves Ellen? It's been mentioned on here several times that it's not age appropriate for her kids and all of a sudden she has to let us know that they love her "so so so hard".
Who else's children sit in front of things such as Ellen and reality TV first thing in the morning? Most kids that age sit in front of cartoons don't they? I certainly did when I was 7 and 9.
I just don’t get it. Most mums don’t get to sit around all day watching the TV they love as most of us prioritise the kids and put on age appropriate stuff.

I just don’t get it. Most mums don’t get to sit around all day watching the TV they love as most of us prioritise the kids and put on age appropriate stuff.
EXACTLY! My daughter is a toddler and I can't afford on demand TV. I don't even have WiFi and rely on phone data. So far we've watched Despicable Me 3 on DVD because she loves it and Cbeebies. I don't see any television I like until 8pm when she is asleep in bed. It's almost like she's had these programmes on because they're what she wants to watch and her children have been subjected to it. I don't know another parent who claims their child loves Ellen. It's usually "Peppa Pig" or "Hey Duggee". You know, normal things. Also, what happened to Ethan's regression because he asked to watch In the Night Garden once? How can he be regressed one minute and be obsessed with am adult show the next?

Reactions: 16
I noticed someone asked her what aisle in the supermarket are the cinnamon rolls on and she replied ‘I’ve just asked Stephen’! In her little video of her making them she looks like she’s struggling, so I assume it’s Stephen that makes them, not her!

I also noticed one of the tabs open on her laptop is for her book. She must check everyday to see its ranking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just shown a gift on stories and tagged the company that sent it, but she referred to it as a present. Does that mean she doesn’t have to tag #gifted? I think that’s sly of her.

Also, I wish she’d stop going on about homeschooling as what they appear to be doing is far from homeschooling. There’s no routine. She should call it home learning and follow the maths and English they do at school before going off on her own themes. When they do go back to school in September or later, what she’s been doing with them is setting them up to find school very very difficult. We all find it hard but she just hasn’t adapted to it, she wants to drag the kids down to her level of watching crap telly all day. She could get them watching BBC Bitesize as all the school maths lessons are on that anyway. She is the laziest woman, but she’ll tell us it’s for her mental health that she does things this way.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if it’s just that I’m a lightweight but I’m always shocked at how strong her Pimms looks. When I make mine it’s not that colour at all. Hers looks just like the undiluted bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just shown a gift on stories and tagged the company that sent it, but she referred to it as a present. Does that mean she doesn’t have to tag #gifted? I think that’s sly of her.

Also, I wish she’d stop going on about homeschooling as what they appear to be doing is far from homeschooling. There’s no routine. She should call it home learning and follow the maths and English they do at school before going off on her own themes. When they do go back to school in September or later, what she’s been doing with them is setting them up to find school very very difficult. We all find it hard but she just hasn’t adapted to it, she wants to drag the kids down to her level of watching crap telly all day. She could get them watching BBC Bitesize as all the school maths lessons are on that anyway. She is the laziest woman, but she’ll tell us it’s for her mental health that she does things this way.
the regulations say you have to tag it as #gifted not present. report it

Reactions: 4
How desperate is she to let us know she loves Ellen? It's been mentioned on here several times that it's not age appropriate for her kids and all of a sudden she has to let us know that they love her "so so so hard".
Who else's children sit in front of things such as Ellen and reality TV first thing in the morning? Most kids that age sit in front of cartoons don't they? I certainly did when I was 7 and 9.
Surprised she hasn't tagged her in it! She usually does. 😏

I don’t know if it’s just that I’m a lightweight but I’m always shocked at how strong her Pimms looks. When I make mine it’s not that colour at all. Hers looks just like the undiluted bottle.
I thought that too! A whole pint if the stuff too! But of course she very rarely drinks alcohol! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
the regulations say you have to tag it as #gifted not present. report it
Done! Thank you, I had no idea you could do this! Stupid Babs, how long has she been in this game now? She should know better!

Reactions: 5
I’m glad it’s not just me that said this!!!! 🤢
I don’t even follow this bloody lazy, insecure, attention seeking cow but she keeps popping up in my suggestions when I go to search something/one on my Instagram and I was greeted to this!!!!! Vile! She really is utterly vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeezus...was not expecting that as i clicked on this thread🙈🙈🙈. That cannot be unseen👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eeeew, nearly chucked up my cinnamon swirls! Don't worry Bab, no chance of seeing your nips. They are at the bottom of the bath! 🤢🤢
Edit to add, hasn't she got manly hands?
[/QUOTE/]

Maybe this could be her new USP:
“BM - TUB LIFE. Join Emma Conway as she eats, sleeps & shops from the bath.
Be entranced by the dissolving bath bombs as she sings her catchy song.
Salivate as Emma eats her roast dinner amidst the scummy suds.
Marvel at her trumps turning the water into a spa experience.
Be amazed as she orders more tat from Amazon.....
All from the luxury of her luke warm bath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Stephen got her a Starbs??!! I assume she means a starbucks. Who bloody calls it a starbs? No one I hope. It's like those people who call sainsburys, sainsbo's. Just say the word it is. Can you tell it's winds me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Stephen got her a Starbs??!! I assume she means a starbucks. Who bloody calls it a starbs? No one I hope. It's like those people who call sainsburys, sainsbo's. Just say the word it is. Can you tell it's winds me up 😂😂😂
Ugh I can’t with her.
Sainsbos, adorbs, sozzard, blubs.

She was a teacher though don’t you know.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.