Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Friday night and we’ve not had a #AD yet, wonder will never cease!
wonder if it will be the usual tit tomorrow lighting candles and chucking cinnamon rolls in the oven. Cue cheesy grins.... Groundhog Day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone else asked what has happened to the takeaway dance and she said they'll be back! I doubt it, she's too in to Tiktok now especially as she's gained lots of followers.

Babs - stop mentioning Connell from Normal People. You didn't sound like you enjoyed it that much so stop jumping on another bandwagon.

wonder if it will be the usual tit tomorrow lighting candles and chucking cinnamon rolls in the oven. Cue cheesy grins.... Groundhog Day
I was laughing earlier when I noticed how few likes all her AD's in lockdown have received! Bit embarrassing considering she has 110K followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone else asked what has happened to the takeaway dance and she said they'll be back! I doubt it, she's too in to Tiktok now especially as she's gained lots of followers.

Babs - stop mentioning Connell from Normal People. You didn't sound like you enjoyed it that much so stop jumping on another bandwagon.

I was laughing earlier when I noticed how few likes all her AD's in lockdown have received! Bit embarrassing considering she has 110K followers!
Those bloody Friday night dances need not make a comeback, they were horrendous, not funny in any form at all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What was the bingo chat about. Think I've got this right..

Her kids win twice, so she tells them to stop playing the 3rd round to give someone else a look in, and then thinks they're bleeping wonderful because they didn't kick off about it.

That's nothing special my love, that's what every kid would do. Please rein it in, what they did was NORMAL behaviour for small humans. God, if she's all giddy about them not losing their tit when asked to stop then their behaviour in general must be awful.

Reactions: 15
Her kids behaviour sounds like a right handful if doing what she asks even in front of other people is an achievement. I blame it on their beige meals, and their probably sugar, e number filled snacks

Her latest photo with the pimms suggests she only has a glass when she gets to the end of term after reluctantly home schooling her kids to congratulate herself. She's on the pimms and gin all the time.

Reactions: 9
Her kids behaviour sounds like a right handful if doing what she asks even in front of other people is an achievement. I blame it on their beige meals, and their probably sugar, e number filled snacks

Her latest photo with the pimms suggests she only has a glass when she gets to the end of term after reluctantly home schooling her kids to congratulate herself. She's on the pimms and gin all the time.
Has anyone noticed how she compulsively explains and justifies every sound in the background of her videos “oh that’s the kids playing in the next room” “the kids are screaming happy screams” “Ethan and Stephen are joking around in the next room”. I’ve always found it really weird, half the time you can’t even hear what she is talking about. But god forbid the kids are just arguing like normal siblings or Steven is kicking off about something. She’s pretends like she is so relatable but then censors all of that really normal stuff. I don’t think she should film them being brats and share it on the internet, but don’t act like they are model children and you are a perfect mum. It’s unfair to all of those people who you have tricked into thinking you are just like them.

Reactions: 10
Her stories this morning....yep I have a spare £54 lying around at the moment for a jewellery box. I'll just tell my children that we won't eat this week but I've got a shiny new jewellery box 😳. I know everyone is in different positions but come on 🙈

• Heart
When she says her and Stephen are going to find a better way of splitting the schooling after half term we all know this will mean him doing more. It’s like Downton Abbey in that house- keep loading him up Babs!

Reactions: 12
There they are... baker of the year haha!

• Haha
Her stories this morning....yep I have a spare £54 lying around at the moment for a jewellery box. I'll just tell my children that we won't eat this week but I've got a shiny new jewellery box 😳. I know everyone is in different positions but come on 🙈
She's ririculous.Theres a £75 jewellery box I have been lusting over for months, do you think if I upload some pictures of my children in swimwear and some pics of my boobs to Instagram i'll get it for free? 🤔😂

Or like a normal person I shall pester my partner at Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£54 QUID FOR A JEWELRY BOX!!???

This highly relatable content has got me thinking we're all wrong about her. 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Why is she wearing yesterday’s tshirt? Please don’t tell me she went to bed in it unwashed 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Has Stephen been allowed to sleep in his newly decorated bedroom yet? What's the situation with the wardrobe? And where's that chest gone that poor Stephen would get shouted at every day for leaving his folded pjs in top of?

Reactions: 4
How desperate is she to let us know she loves Ellen? It's been mentioned on here several times that it's not age appropriate for her kids and all of a sudden she has to let us know that they love her "so so so hard".
Who else's children sit in front of things such as Ellen and reality TV first thing in the morning? Most kids that age sit in front of cartoons don't they? I certainly did when I was 7 and 9.

Reactions: 13
Ha! Ha!! CINNAMON FRICKIN’ SWIRLS!!!
Paul - have a word please. The standard of that content is lower than my libido & THAT’S saying something!! 🤪
#frigidBriggs

• Haha
How desperate is she to let us know she loves Ellen? It's been mentioned on here several times that it's not age appropriate for her kids and all of a sudden she has to let us know that they love her "so so so hard".
Who else's children sit in front of things such as Ellen and reality TV first thing in the morning? Most kids that age sit in front of cartoons don't they? I certainly did when I was 7 and 9.
Because that's Bab's wet dream to be invited on The Ellen Show and get flown out to LA. She'd wear her pyjamas for the interview and get Erin to sing.

Also regarding home schooling, why does it need to be split better? I am all for sharing out tasks equally between partners .. but you know Stephen has a proper job.

What work does she actually do? Influencers are told exactly what to say and what photo to post by the company paying for the AD. Whats difficult about that?

She needs to support Stephen with his sustainable job ... because theres nothing watchable about a woman in her 50s (kids now young adults) hoarding Disney mugs.

Because that's Bab's wet dream to be invited on The Ellen Show and get flown out to LA. She'd wear her pyjamas for the interview and get Erin to sing.

Also regarding home schooling, why does it need to be split better? I am all for sharing out tasks equally between partners .. but you know Stephen has a proper job.

What work does she actually do? Influencers are told exactly what to say and what photo to post by the company paying for the AD. Whats difficult about that?

She needs to support Stephen with his sustainable job ... because theres nothing watchable about a woman in her 50s (kids now young adults) hoarding Disney mugs.
She is the fully qualified teacher, I just dont see why she doesnt enjoy helping them with home schooling. She has experience of working with teens who maybe dont want to learn RE. She should know little tricks to help get pupils engaged. I know it's hard to home school children of different ages but its not teaching so she should be able to manage what they are doing so she can spend some time helping one whilst the other does something else and have some golden time for them when they complete stuff. She only needs to do a morning of stuff with them if she has jobs herself to do in the afternoon. No one is expecting home school to last all day- some parents have to work from home too. I just dont get why she wants husband to do his fair share when she doesnt do her fair share of baths, shopping, teas. We all have out strengths and maybe homeschooling is hers as she was a teacher! Unless this is why she left teaching- she hated it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.