Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggested by @fred1998

continue here

Full title was Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news, hitting the booze, skanky bath water, favourite child is the daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“It’s a home day... I’ll go for a walk” I was very surprised to hear her say that and not we’ll go for a walk does she not take her children outside?!

Also on her insta post saying she wants to book in a social distance walk with her mum, aren’t you only allowed to do this with one person from outside your house so she shouldn’t be seeing her mum even if at a distance?

“It’s a home day... I’ll go for a walk” I was very surprised to hear her say that and not we’ll go for a walk does she not take her children outside?!

Also on her insta post saying she wants to book in a social distance walk with her mum, aren’t you only allowed to do this with one person from outside your house so she shouldn’t be seeing her mum even if at a distance?
What she probably means is that she'll go for a walk with her mum!

Reactions: 2

Yes, I think she means she will meet her mum, and go for a socially distant walk like she has with her sister. Presumably she will then also "book one in" with her dad.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I think she means she will meet her mum, and go for a socially distant walk like she has with her sister. Presumably she will then also "book one in" with her dad.
I was just more confused because she met her sister, so she shouldn’t be meeting others. I thought you could only see that one person for a period of time until the government say otherwise!

• Angry
Reactions: 4

I dont think theres alt on how many people you're allowed to see just one at a time. Matt Hancock on This Morning said you could meet one parent and then in the afternoon meet the other parent. I think the 'one person' confusion comes from the proposed bubble system where it is one household and only one you can see !

I dont think theres alt on how many people you're allowed to see just one at a time. Matt Hancock on This Morning said you could meet one parent and then in the afternoon meet the other parent. I think the 'one person' confusion comes from the proposed bubble system where it is one household and only one you can see !
gosh it all blows my mind, it is all very confusing. You’d think if people lived in the same house you’d be able to see them at the same time!

Reactions: 1
gosh it all blows my mind, it is all very confusing. You’d think if people lived in the same house you’d be able to see them at the same time!
That was Phils argument the other day haha - Matt basically said its because its easier to social distance 1 - 1 than maybe 4 - 2 which I think makes sense, and it stops any exploiting the system with BBQs or whatever in parks with large crowds. But it is all so confusing!

Reactions: 5
I was just more confused because she met her sister, so she shouldn’t be meeting others. I thought you could only see that one person for a period of time until the government say otherwise!
I think you can meet a different people, but it's got to be only one at a time and staying 2 metres apart. Obviously sensible to limit how many from outside your household you are mixing with though

Reactions: 4
She’s lucky she can leave the kids with Stephen (although isn’t he supposed to be working?) to go and meet her family members. Not everyone has that luxury.

If ‘the boy’ can’t manage 5 days of homeschooling it doesn’t mean the golden child can’t still do some schoolwork. I think it’s babs who can’t cope with 5 days, so nice of her to blame it on ‘the boy’.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Painting her bedroom pink. Bit Louise Pentland isn't it?

Or is it to troll the girl because she doesn't like pink anymore

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why don't they take Wednesday off? Then if the boy is struggling that bad with home schooling he can have a break in the middle. Seems more sensible than a long weekend every week.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How can she watch so much tv??? Tv before 7pm when my kids go down would wreck my head not to mind the fact I wouldn’t have a second to watch it! There’s never anything decent that’s watchable before 7pm! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
5 days isn’t much of a hardship really for home learning. You only need to spend a couple of hours a day imo, with a break or two. I’m curious as to how hard it could possibly be for her considering she’s for all intents and purposes a SAHM and her two kids apparently don’t have any kind of SEN. I don’t disagree with the day off in principle but I just don’t get the motivation behind it. If Ethans struggling why wouldn’t a ‘little and often’ approach work rather than condensing the weeks work into four longer days?

Reactions: 15
I don't believe she has washed that duvet cover since it has been put on. She has got other covers so that isn't an excuse. She is just a dirty mare. Just look at the state of that teddy that she she shoved behind her head earlier. It's gross! Bet it stinks too. Hygiene is obviously not a priority in that house! 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She's just such a weird mix of yellow of grey. Bright yellow hair, grungy grey teeth - yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
5 days isn’t much of a hardship really for home learning. You only need to spend a couple of hours a day imo, with a break or two. I’m curious as to how hard it could possibly be for her considering she’s for all intents and purposes a SAHM and her two kids apparently don’t have any kind of SEN. I don’t disagree with the day off in principle but I just don’t get the motivation behind it. If Ethans struggling why wouldn’t a ‘little and often’ approach work rather than condensing the weeks work into four longer days?
Did she try and do a serious 6 hour day of schooling is that the issue? An hour a day is great I think. Little and often is a great approach. My friend is struggling to run her business (actual business, not an influencer 😂) so I volunteered to teach her child for an hour a day over Skype when my babies are asleep/when I don't have my own work & it's going great, yesterday we planned a story together, he wrote it this morning and he will read it to me this afternoon. It's only an hour or so but he loves it and is learning a lot. Ethan is welcome to join my teachings 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My youngest is at secondary and they have advised 2.5 hrs a day spread over morning and afternoon so 15 hrs a week. That’s quite manageable. I’m just surprised at her as a former Teacher you would think she would understand how important it is for her kids to continue learning during this time.

The fact she was a Teacher and Head of Department that she likes to constantly remind us of yet can’t cope with homeschooling is laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She can’t cope with home learning at all because it interferes with her doing what she wants to do. All the stuff she did when the kids were at school, such as potter about the house rearranging mugs and boxes of tat from the garage. She would take her werk breaks watching real housewives of whocares where and instagramming her boring shopping hauls. What a sad unfulfilling life, and she’s hating every minute she can’t do all that again. But, hey, blame it on the boy, sad cow!

Reactions: 16
My youngest is at secondary and they have advised 2.5 hrs a day spread over morning and afternoon so 15 hrs a week. That’s quite manageable. I’m just surprised at her as a former Teacher you would think she would understand how important it is for her kids to continue learning during this time.

The fact she was a Teacher and Head of Department that she likes to constantly remind us of yet can’t cope with homeschooling is laughable.
She has tried to make it too much like school with all her timetables and regimented timings even for breaks. Get real!! Those poor kids don't get a break from her. Even at Disney it's all regimented. All got to be the way Emma wants it. She is such a control freak. Loosen up and just enjoy the time you have with the children at home. I know one thing, as soon as the schools are open, she will be the first one marching them through the gates!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.