Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed when she speaks on her stories she says the childrens names but in writing only ever says ‘the boy’ or ‘the girl’.. any one know why this could be?
Their names are so short she can't get any full stops in?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Stephens head shaped like a cone at the top on that last insta story 🤯?
He’s Also left a tuft of hair on top of the “cone”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this Stephen’s Britney moment, or is babs really that desperate for content that he’s agreed to reveal he’s a cone head? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly. A new low for Mickey. Having a staged haircut whilst babs wields the clippers hissing “think of the engagement. Maaa followers”

Reactions: 7
Ethan is really struggling with the work sent by his teachers - yet again another opportunity for babs to let the world know his flaws, I dont think Erin has any at all, we certainly never hear about them.
Instead of supporting him through the work shes decided to just give him different stuff shes found on a website. If that's what he needed, that's would he would have been set by his teachers. Put your phone down and give the boy some of your time and attention, then he might not end up as thick as you!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So, Emma was buying Ray Bans every time she went on holiday (that’s one helluva lot of sunglasses bab!), whilst the rest of us were buying ‘Take A Break’ & a family sized bag of Minstrels.
Jeez - how the other half live eh??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ethan is really struggling with the work sent by his teachers - yet again another opportunity for babs to let the world know his flaws, I dont think Erin has any at all, we certainly never hear about them.
Instead of supporting him through the work shes decided to just give him different stuff shes found on a website. If that's what he needed, that's would he would have been set by his teachers. Put your phone down and give the boy some of your time and attention, then he might not end up as thick as you!
And sit with him rather than Erin! I'd imagine they both need a little help but surely being younger he'd be the one at the table where he can get help, instead of in his room to stop them fighting!

Reactions: 15
I thought that Stephen now looked after one in the office and then swapped over at some point during the day. One of her vlogs she even said Erin was older and can do some work independently whilst Ethan being younger needed support. So why is it Ethan going to his room on his own, I feel for him took about being rejected.

Does anyone already think Erin is rebelling with liking blue etc to piss off Emma 😂

Reactions: 5
So, Emma was buying Ray Bans every time she went on holiday (that’s one helluva lot of sunglasses bab!), whilst the rest of us were buying ‘Take A Break’ & a family sized bag of Minstrels.
No wonder she ended up debted up to her eyeballs!

• Haha
  • Wow
You would think as a qualified teacher Emma would be better equipped than most with how to deal with a student who is struggling/falling behind. Has she forgotten she used to have a respectable career before she turned to a life of flashing her breasts and spending the day in £1 land? £ land is still open in a lot of places I'm surprised she's not still going!

Reactions: 12
She really needs to stop calling things she bought a few years ago vintage, does my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The ray bans are proof she has always been a hoarder!
She clearly has shopping issues. I bought a pair of ray bans years ago on the advice of an optician, they weren’t cheap but are brilliant sunglasses and as he said you only have one pair of eyes so look after them.
I look after them properly and appreciate them, she just gets a buzz of buying then it appears that she wants more, more, more, rather than appreciating anything she has.

It also irritates me that she buys cheap crap sunglasses from Primark when she has ray bans sat in a drawer.

Reactions: 14
The T-shirt, jumpsuit and sandals outfit successfully makes her look like the alcoholic in the creepy house that shouts at children walking past in some sort of horror movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You would think as a qualified teacher Emma would be better equipped than most with how to deal with a student who is struggling/falling behind. Has she forgotten she used to have a respectable career before she turned to a life of flashing her breasts and spending the day in £1 land? £ land is still open in a lot of places I'm surprised she's not still going!
After getting called out for not following social distancing guidelines when she visited her mum and dad, Emma seems to be taking lockdown VERY seriously! Right now, in my life, shopping day feels like an Event (actually put make up on to go shopping last week)! The daily walk is anticipated and planned for! We are trying to make the most of the few bits of freedom we still have! Yet Emma is just sitting around showing us how utterly boring she is, moaning about home schooling, going for a walk "every other day" because the kids moaned, and ordering shite online.

Reactions: 7
Think it’s disgusting that she is airing to strangers on the internet that Ethan is struggling with his English work and she has to make a point that erin is absolutely fine with her work. She is constantly putting that poor boy down it’s actually hard to see sometimes I feel so sorry for him

Reactions: 16
The T-shirt, jumpsuit and sandals outfit successfully makes her look like the alcoholic in the creepy house that shouts at children walking past in some sort of horror movie.
And it looks like a new pair of Saltwaters for her as well as Erin! Wow! They are so expensive! I think it’s a definite case of more money than sense. I wonder why she’s not donating her #ad revenue on YouTube to charity for this month like many other flogger/vloggers are! Oh yeah, it’s so she can keep the money for her meagre part-time teacher’s salary and wazz it on stuff they don’t need.

She is so cringe, my cringe is cringing. Wtf is she wearing. She needs to get her head out of her arse and remove herself from Instagram before the sheep are influenced to purchase the brummymummy babygrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes but don’t forget she ended up in debt TWICE because of it.

I see she’s bought Erin matching saltwater sandals 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.