Brummy Mummy #158 Tragedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did the GIRLS school Emma claims she went to have boys in it?!!!

Emma CONway, your lies are off the charts! You married the right man for you alright, for his surname! It's so fitting, apt and the YOU'EST YOU THAT EVER YOU'D - CON-WAY, the way of the con.

Liar, liar, pants on fire πŸ‘–πŸ”₯ yet another Babanory πŸ“š

Babnocchio strikes again!
πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her sister looks a right mess in the podcast clip 🫣
Emma looks like a clown 🀑 with all that makeup on .. or as a school friend used to say β€˜ lipstick on a pig β€˜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many times has her sister been on the podcast now?! You know it’s not doing very well when the only people who come on are your own bloody family πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 23
of all the things babs has done in the past that should have resulted in her being cancelled and the end of her "career" - including the DV jokes and her gurning around "daft dancing" to a song about suicide - her and wet Claire lamenting their woes at the fact thamey have never received an unsolicited dick pic is a whole new low. giggling about it, and then deciding it means that creepy men don't find them attractive enough to send photos to - while then saying that they obvs aren't "girls" who "give off the vibe" that they want to receive dick pics from strangers, very much going down the victim blaming route of certain woman "asking for it" when they are victims of sexual harassment! 🀯😑

hardly comparable to her "woe is me" tales of her teenage years and never receiving a Valentines card or box of chocolates or flowers - a 46 year old woman and her similarly aged sister whinging that men have never slid into their DMs and sent them dick pics. seriously babs?! and what a message to be sending her kids - "Ezzie, if you ever get sent a dick pic from a boy/man - y'know in the DMs of the insta you definitely DO NOT have - it just means he thinks you're sexy, so definitely a compliment!" jfc. she takes placing her children at risk to a whole new level. πŸ˜”

i dunno, it just gave me the ick. seemed a bit of a crass topic to be giggling about when so many women are sexually harrasssed or victims of stalking and feel scared/intimidated/violated - meanwhile, babs is making it into a huge deal "woe is me, never received an unsolicited dick pic from a creepy strange man", very much hoping that it will lure guys into doing exactly that so she can use it for content and act SHOOKETH and disgusted - as though she hasn't hinted that she wants it to happen - QUITE LITERALLY, not in a "she looks like she was asking for it" victim blaming way. 😑

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
The thing is when she first started YT she wasn't that bad. She never used to make stupid videos as much or anything like the amount of awful videos she does now. So I'm not sure who would say this in the staff room. Plus if those as true she would πŸ’― have mentioned it before. (Sorry if she did and I've missed it).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
of all the things babs has done in the past that should have resulted in her being cancelled and the end of her "career" - including the DV jokes and her gurning around "daft dancing" to a song about suicide - her and wet Claire lamenting their woes at the fact thamey have never received an unsolicited dick pic is a whole new low. giggling about it, and then deciding it means that creepy men don't find them attractive enough to send photos to - while then saying that they obvs aren't "girls" who "give off the vibe" that they want to receive dick pics from strangers, very much going down the victim blaming route of certain woman "asking for it" when they are victims of sexual harassment! 🀯😑

hardly comparable to her "woe is me" tales of her teenage years and never receiving a Valentines card or box of chocolates or flowers - a 46 year old woman and her similarly aged sister whinging that men have never slid into their DMs and sent them dick pics. seriously babs?! and what a message to be sending her kids - "Ezzie, if you ever get sent a dick pic from a boy/man - y'know in the DMs of the insta you definitely DO NOT have - it just means he thinks you're sexy, so definitely a compliment!" jfc. she takes placing her children at risk to a whole new level. πŸ˜”

i dunno, it just gave me the ick. seemed a bit of a crass topic to be giggling about when so many women are sexually harrasssed or victims of stalking and feel scared/intimidated/violated - meanwhile, babs is making it into a huge deal "woe is me, never received an unsolicited dick pic from a creepy strange man", very much hoping that it will lure guys into doing exactly that so she can use it for content and act SHOOKETH and disgusted - as though she hasn't hinted that she wants it to happen - QUITE LITERALLY, not in a "she looks like she was asking for it" victim blaming way. 😑
She’s never received a dick pic? I have an anonymous insta without a picture and just a few private photos of things I’ve made, and I get dick pics from strangers!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She won't have the money to move home as she's busy buying bots. Another 700 on Sunday....she's nearly at 180000.
love how Sundays are the day she takes "off werk" to spend time with the fam, yet in reality she is manically buying bots to boost her follower count and filming vlogs and reels to share the next day. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

as for her latest reel - it's beyond cringe! imagine being 46 years old, and basing your worth as a person on the numbers of followers/subscribers you have on social media platforms, and the number of likes/views etc. she is truly pathetic - and the fact she has included those numbers in a reel, clearly thinking that 179k followers on IG and 80k subscribers on YT is some kind of applaudable achievement when actual successful influencers who put effort into their content have follower counts in the millions and don't brag about it every possible opportunity or pose for photos with balloons and demand a bleeping cake when they hit another 1000. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ the most embarrassing part is that she clearly believes that the teachers who used t laugh at her in the staffroom are avid followers of her account, kicking themselves at the "success" they could only dream of and wishing they had made the effort to be her bestie so they could claim "fame" by association! sure babs, i fully imagine the MAN teacher who made the comment is living in a whirlwind of regret, watching her videos and wishing be had stolen her away from Sharky when he had the chance - a real "duck you" to a guy who probably has a successful teaching career and who never even gave a single thought to the grellow one when she quit her job! YOU WIN! 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s never received a dick pic? I have an anonymous insta without a picture and just a few private photos of things I’ve made, and I get dick pics from strangers!?
by babs' logic, you can either take that as a compliment that creepy guys think you are "sexy" or as a sign that you are the kinda girl who gives the "vibe" that they WANT strangers to send them unsolicited photos of their genitals. either way - in the opinion of babs and wet Claire - it's YOUR FAULT, either because based on your opinion, you are asking to be sexually harrassed. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™„

• Angry
How did the GIRLS school Emma claims she went to have boys in it?!!!

Emma CONway, your lies are off the charts! You married the right man for you alright, for his surname! It's so fitting, apt and the YOU'EST YOU THAT EVER YOU'D - CON-WAY, the way of the con.

Liar, liar, pants on fire πŸ‘–πŸ”₯ yet another Babanory πŸ“š

Babnocchio strikes again!
πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
Is she talking about someone from primary school? It's well documented she went to an all girls secondary school.

Reactions: 16
Is she talking about someone from primary school? It's well documented she went to an all girls secondary school.
Jeezuz F'in Chri.. if she's now invented some lad all the way back from PRIMARY SCHOOL, that truly is a new pathetic low in the stunted growth department. She really needs to let the past go. It's 100% a Babanory, there's no way ANYONE from Primary School is watching her Prawn Cracker antics and commenting on them on her Instagram. She's such a fantasist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
why is she SO controlling - to the point where controlling her own children isn enough, she is now trying to control the decisions of other parents, thus extrt her control over the lives of teens she doesn't know! if a "teeny tween" wants to mess around and apply fake nails during the school holidays or at weekends, why is it babs' decision that their parents should specifically buy them the almond or squared ones because SHE has decided that the others are "too long"?! Erin may not like super long nails - or at least, she wont be allowed to make that decision as babs has already imposed it upon her - but despite what babs believes, Erin's preferences are not representative of every 13year old in existence. πŸ™„

Screenshot_20240212_173429.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The comments on that reel are nearly as PATHETIC as the content!!!! How wonderful that a grown woman shows delight in a load of frumpy strangers ripping this poor guy to pieces who made one comment which was totally justified and now he’s being mocked and called all sorts as her own MOTHER uses the platform to say how proud she is………STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF! THEYRE ALL VILE BULLIES!!!!

• Heart
The comments on that reel are nearly as PATHETIC as the content!!!! How wonderful that a grown woman shows delight in a load of frumpy strangers ripping this poor guy to pieces who made one comment which was totally justified and now he’s being mocked and called all sorts as her own MOTHER uses the platform to say how proud she is………STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF! THEYRE ALL VILE BULLIES!!!!
"he'll be eating his words now!" ffs, i doubt he even REMEMBERS babs. she is not the KWEEN that she - or the babettes - believe. it's also hilarious that she regularly has strops about bullies and trolls when she is happy to encourage the babettes to slate the guy in her comments. so much for her #bekind bullshit! πŸ™„

if only he had made a comment about babs being a desperate, unfunny bellend to all the other teachers behind her back, and she wouldn't have cared!

and as much as i appreciate that neither masters babs or the babettes are the most intelligent species, but i think "millions" is a bit of a reach..... 🀣🀣

Screenshot_20240212_183309.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I've just had a quick look through the comments on her latest vom inducing reel (something I never normally do) and WT actual F!!!
I'm not sure who is more intellectually challenged, Emma or her absolutely brain dead followers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24