Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is definitely occurin’ - management meetings etc. Who needs the Queen v Harry when this is going on??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she having another shower breakdown because she was told the poem about smashing Mickey’s face in couldn’t be taken out of the book as it has been printed?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it'll be 'taking a day away for my mental health' and how it's OK to make mistakes.
I can only see her on Instagram has she posted anywhere else in the last day
we're just speculating about the absence.... as she normally posts all the time

Reactions: 6
She should of done a proper apology that she actually ment. Time has come and go and every hour she left it delt with it has escalated

Reactions: 8
I just hope she is spending time being a mummy and a wife and something bad hasn't happened to Lucy or anyone else. It must be refreshing to not have a camera in their faces all day every day

Reactions: 13
I think it'll be 'taking a day away for my mental health' and how it's OK to make mistakes.

we're just speculating about the absence.... as she normally posts all the time
Oh I know I was just being nosy

Reactions: 1
I totally agree with someone above that said you need really thick skin to do a job like this - it’s literally my worst nightmare! My friend has a pretty big Instagram following (around 50000) but isn’t her full time job. While on the whole she gets support and nice comments a while back she had some really nasty vile trolling . Even reading them as her friend made me feel sick and so upset so god knows how they do it. I’m quite happy with my 60 followers on Instagram thanks very much!!

For once, I wish one of them would stop blocking and muting people, getting defensive and crying troll whenever they get pulled up on something and just have a real, honest dialogue with their audience. As much as you like to paint us as the miserable people that live under the bridge, I have found almost everyone here to be reasonable and intelligent humans with OPINIONS (god forbid!). Why don’t you join the conversation... talk about the dangers of sharing so much of your children’s lives online. We all know it is an issue but your silence on the matter is deafening. It makes us think you couldn’t give a toss. But if we are wrong and you get it, why don’t you tell us how you feel about it and what you do to protect them? Be open about what this career affords you. Stop pretending that you are able to take your family to Disney several times a year because you are Scrooge McDuck. Nobody is jealous of your success. The problem is that you don’t own it and the meagre teacher wage rhetoric is just simply patronising. Carrying on like you do this out of the kindness of your heart, to make everyone smile is a complete farce. And I get it, most of us work to pay bills, so why do you need to make out that you are some kind of modern day saint? You are playing a character, you’ve said that yourself. And unfortunately some of us aren’t buying it. But you have to start to wonder, is silencing us the answer?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has no way had a mental breakdown. I should know, I suffered a mental breakdown in 2015 and I’m still rebuilding myself today not fully recovered. To the point where I couldn’t leave the house. I didn’t eat, sleep or wash.
It grinds my gears she uses these phrases so flippantly. She has no understanding whatsoever.

Reactions: 20
She has no way had a mental breakdown. I should know, I suffered a mental breakdown in 2015 and I’m still rebuilding myself today not fully recovered. To the point where I couldn’t leave the house. I didn’t eat, sleep or wash.
It grinds my gears she uses these phrases so flippantly. She has no understanding whatsoever.
And me , most instagrammers are the same , supporting mental health one minute then playing the card when the poop hits the fan for them , boils my piss big time, I wouldn’t wish a mental health breakdown ....a real one on anybody , I’m recovering from a breakdown in 2017 ......don’t preach about it but sometimes I just want to rant something cruel when you know they are playing a card and not being seriously affected

Reactions: 8
Using mental health so flippantly like she does really does hurt people who have actually been through it. Yes she may have suffered anxiety attacks and been a bit low but like you said that is nothing compared to a breakdown. Hope your recovery is going well x

Reactions: 12
Using mental health so flippantly like she does really does hurt people who have actually been through it. Yes she may have suffered anxiety attacks and been a bit low but like you said that is nothing compared to a breakdown. Hope your recovery is going well x
Yes, I feel the same about the way she claims to have “helped women with PND”. She has absolutely no evidence that she has done so, other than comments from followers, but who knows how these people have fared over the longer term. The fact she throws these claims around is quite dangerous, as it could prevent vulnerable women from getting proper help, thinking that following an Instagrammer is more likely to help them when it could actually end up making them feel a lot worse. 😖

Reactions: 10
Influencers could learn so much from tattle. They could do it correctly and make a killing

If you type her name into google it lists the newspaper articles.
if she has gone I’m gonna miss chatting to you ladies

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.