Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs hasn’t posted a picture of her face scrunched up with the day of the week and time on it...how will we ever know what day it is?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I thought it was Friday and as for the time I’ve truly no idea, plus what mug did she use may not be able to cope today x

Can’t believe I’m saying this, if she has gone to the police have we actually done anything ‘wrong’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was Friday and as for the time I’ve truly no idea, plus what mug did she use may not be able to cope today x

Can’t believe I’m saying this, if she has gone to the police have we actually done anything ‘wrong’
Nope. Her on the other hand with the doxing....

I love that peoples comments are being published. Anyone who googles her will find them, and her followers reading it might gain a bit of sense.

Reactions: 11
All she needs to do is issue a proper apology regarding the dv.
She needs to have some original content not just the same rubbish over and over again.
She needs to stop belittling her husband and idolising her daughter which means her son is left out for the world to see.
She needs to stop promoting herself as family friendly as I do not want my kids seeing her naked in the bath, on her bed, or anywhere else.
We need to stop being reminded of the tampon.
Work with brands by all means and earn a wage but to stop with the childish behaviour.
Stop putting children in danger by sharing their photos, whereabouts,and other personal details as there are a lot of weirdos in the world.
This can be done right and plenty do. We don't want to hurt her, we don't want to stop her having work but we don't want to protect children and not witness abusive behaviour and statements

thank you time of the month paranoia, I don’t do cake
See that is where you are going wrong, get a cake, wallow in self pity on the sofa watching real housewife of brum in your manky dressing gown and last week's knickers.
Get someone to remove and insert your tampons. Then come back in a bit and let us all know how it's going 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to have some original content not just the same rubbish over and over again.
She needs to stop belittling her husband and idolising her daughter which means her son is left out for the world to see.
She needs to stop promoting herself as family friendly as I do not want my kids seeing her naked in the bath, on her bed, or anywhere else.
Work with brands by all means and earn a wage but to stop with the childish behaviour.
Stop putting children in danger by sharing their photos, whereabouts,and other personal details as there are a lot of weirdos in the world.
This can be done right and plenty do. We don't want to hurt her, we don't want to stop her having work but we don't want to protect children and not witness abusive behaviour and statements

See that is where you are going wrong, get a cake, wallow in self pity on the sofa watching real housewife of brum in your manky dressing gown and last week's knickers.
Get someone to remove and insert your tampons. Then come back in a bit and let us all know how it's going 🤣
and to get some perspective and realise it's not ALL about her

Completely agree. She’s tried to sweep it under the carpet, issued a pathetic attempt at an apology with a Instagram story that she knows disappears after 24 hours so she can say ‘well I did apologise’ but thankfully the papers picked up on it and made it more public which she will be seething about.
I wish her no harm, as much as the woman annoys me and the fact she’s tried to intimidate me online by revealing my name (not to mention what she and her goon Stephen have done to MrsBriggs, that has left me incredibly angry), I do not begrudge her from earning money from ads.
However she is not suited to this career at all, she doesn’t take any criticism at all, even constructive criticism, she cries troll a lot, she claims to have had a mental breakdown last Christmas/January because of her job and needed to go to therapy. You need a very thick skin to be in the public eye like she is, she doesn’t have one. Tbh a lot of the influencers nowadays don’t have them either as most of them cannot take any criticism or negative comment at all.
I wonder if her silence is because somethings bigs happened due to the articles yesterday. Like something she was working with or working on has fallen through because of it. We already now she was dropped from the F&F campaign due to the backlash and I doubt they’ll work with her again so it’s making me wonder if shes been dropped from something else. 🤔

Completely agree. She’s tried to sweep it under the carpet, issued a pathetic attempt at an apology with a Instagram story that she knows disappears after 24 hours so she can say ‘well I did apologise’ but thankfully the papers picked up on it and made it more public which she will be seething about.
I wish her no harm, as much as the woman annoys me and the fact she’s tried to intimidate me online by revealing my name (not to mention what she and her goon Stephen have done to MrsBriggs, that has left me incredibly angry), I do not begrudge her from earning money from ads.
However she is not suited to this career at all, she doesn’t take any criticism at all, even constructive criticism, she cries troll a lot, she claims to have had a mental breakdown last Christmas/January because of her job and needed to go to therapy. You need a very thick skin to be in the public eye like she is, she doesn’t have one. Tbh a lot of the influencers nowadays don’t have them either as most of them cannot take any criticism or negative comment at all.
I wonder if her silence is because somethings bigs happened due to the articles yesterday. Like something she was working with or working on has fallen through because of it. We already now she was dropped from the F&F campaign due to the backlash and I doubt they’ll work with her again so it’s making me wonder if shes been dropped from something else. 🤔
Totally agree with everything you have wrote. The second she found out her kids were in danger by having their photos shared she should of stopped. It is very scary to think what could happen in the future as she refuses to stop using them as income

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with everything you have wrote. The second she found out her kids were in danger by having their photos shared she should of stopped. It is very scary to think what could happen in the future as she refuses to stop using them as income
so would I but then I don’t exploit my child online like she does. She knows her kids are her bread n butter, her entire job is about them because no one is interested in a 42 year old brummy woman alone. If she decides to take the kids off her Instagram and YouTube she has no content at all without them other than buying tit she doesn’t need, organising her mugs and making vision boards. Her ads focus around the kids too, having them on show like little puppets so she would lost I would say about 90% of her ad income. So she needs them which is sad because they are being exploited so she can make money.

We’ve done nothing wrong, freedom of speech to say what we like. If someone were to threaten to
Smash someone’s face in online however or drive slowly past someone’s house and stare at them that could be seen as threats.....oh hang on hasn’t someone already done that 😬

Reactions: 15
so would I but then I don’t exploit my child online like she does. She knows her kids are her bread n butter, her entire job is about them because no one is interested in a 42 year old brummy woman alone. If she decides to take the kids off her Instagram and YouTube she has no content at all without them other than buying tit she doesn’t need, organising her mugs and making vision boards. Her ads focus around the kids too, having them on show like little puppets so she would lost I would say about 90% of her ad income. So she needs them which is sad because they are being exploited so she can make money.
Exactly!! I would never use my kids to make money and I don't share them for the world to see, I even got totally pissed when my husbands aunty shared pictures of my kids on her Facebook lol. I'd encourage her to go back to her say job but after her behaviour and the fact she laughed at dv I wouldn't want my kids anywhere near her

Reactions: 5
Let’s hope Disney has dropped her! 😁
She would never entice me to spend my hard earned money there. She’s put me off in fact!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe I’m saying this, if she has gone to the police have we actually done anything ‘wrong
Unless you live in North Korea there's nothing wrong with talking about someone that chooses to turn their life into the Truman show to make money. It's inevitable and the police would laugh her away. It's just threats to try to intimidate people to stop posting.

Is she going to the police over the papers reporting on the content she chose to post too 😂

Reactions: 15
another thing that really bugs me about 'influencers' is that whenever they have a slight break from Instagram, they come back and say 'sorry for the radio silence, I'm OK' as if we've all been worried.

She’s very quiet nothing in the last 24 hours. Maybe she realised the mug of the day is actually her. What’s Nanny SAN gunna say? Rog is going to shake his head in disbelief!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.