Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It pisses me off they have moderated the comments on her article so only comments supporting her get through. I expect most are from her family and friends and her Management. Paul is sat there downvoting any negative comment!

My comment didn't post either.

In other news her book has dropped to 3,273 in Books! A week ago it was No.53.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else heard of a sip and see ?! Only babs would have a meet the new baby at someone else’s house 😂 but she says she can’t remember it ?! I know the newborn phase is a bit of a blur but not recall it at all ?!?

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else heard of a sip and see ?! Only babs would have a meet the new baby at someone else’s house 😂 but she says she can’t remember it ?! I know the newborn phase is a bit of a blur but not recall it at all ?!?
I had to keep re-reading that this morning as couldn't understand it!

No, I've never heard of it. Think the photo is taken at Stephen's parents house. Yeah typical of her to say she can't recall it. She probably can't recall writing 'smash your face in' either knowing her!!

Reactions: 6
Try posting elsewhere the mirror usually post instantly if it’s still on there , not sure about her local rag that might want to post more sunshine stories about her than negative or even if it allows comments

Reactions: 5
I had to keep re-reading that this morning as couldn't understand it!

No, I've never heard of it. Think the photo is taken at Stephen's parents house. Yeah typical of her to say she can't recall it. She probably can't recall writing 'smash your face in' either knowing her!!
😂😂it’s just so weird your in laws having a meet and greet ... course it’s so she doesn’t have to make anyone a drink or “entertain” not that I imagine anyone does that with a newborn! 😂

Watched the kitchen vlog ... well I skipped it ... HOW MANY MUGS ? That’s ridiculous ... she says they do have more food than shown but lol in those cupboards alone the mugs outweighted the food massively 😂 she’s so annoying ... have only ever watched one blog and that’s the last .. time I’ll never get back😂

I find it hilarious she asked what video her followers wanted next, they voted for the kitchen one and she’s made the other option of the vision board one too. What was the point in asking then if you were going to make both videos anyway? Ah yes the engagement stats!

Reactions: 10
I find it hilarious she asked what video her followers wanted next, they voted for the kitchen one and she’s made the other option of the vision board one too. What was the point in asking then if you were going to make both videos anyway? Ah yes the engagement stats!
It's so boring. Why does anyone want to watch someone organise their cupboards? She only showed her cupboards not long ago when she had the kitchen put in. As for the vision board - what a load of bloody crap.

It was interesting when she said 'we are going to do organisation vlogs'. Is this what her and Miss D came up with when she asked Miss D for ideas? I think what she tasked Miss D with was looking through youtube to see which vlogs gain the most views so she obviously came up with organisation but just because other vloggers gain loads of views it doesn't mean she will especially when hers are so boring. I watch Organised_Motherhood but I like her organisation and she has a normal size house like me so it's interesting to see how she organises but I'm not interested to watch babs swap boxes of mugs from the garage to the kitchen numerous times a year or watch her buy loads of plastic tat to store some paper straws in!

Reactions: 12
Oi Babs I’ve got an idea for you to put on your vision board .... a photo of the local job centre. Get your best zebra pen ready to go sign on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bizarre that social blade is showing her as having gained 559 followers TODAY. Has Paul being buying more?!

She never normally gains that many in one day other than when Rosie Ramsay recommended her and she gained over 2K in one day.

One thing that's always irritated me is that she must post the instant she wakes up. Who on earth does that? especially as she refers to it as 'work' - so she's saying she wakes up and starts working the second she gets her tea from Mickey? I think she should disappear completely off Instagram but she definitely posts too often. It's like 'oh, here she is again, telling us what's she's done in the last two hours'.

I'm so happy theres a new thread already 😂😂
Tried watching her kitchen video and I just cant do it, the eye makeup is actually scaring me I dont know what I'm looking at! I just cant imagine being an adult woman who brags and shows off bleeping mugs! She thinks she's really trendy because she has a lot of a particular brand.
Maybe its because I have an actual personality and things in my life which make me happy and fulfilled so I dont need to hoard absolute crap to fill a void. I just find her the most unrelatable woman I've ever come across.

• Heart
I'm so happy theres a new thread already 😂😂
Tried watching her kitchen video and I just cant do it, the eye makeup is actually scaring me I dont know what I'm looking at! I just cant imagine being an adult woman who brags and shows off bleeping mugs! She thinks she's really trendy because she has a lot of a particular brand.
Maybe its because I have an actual personality and things in my life which make me happy and fulfilled so I dont need to hoard absolute crap to fill a void. I just find her the most unrelatable woman I've ever come across.
Omg her make up in that video was HORRIFIC
LAY OFF THE BLUSHER EMMA
Also your eyebrows need some serious TLC and your eye make up looked shite

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.