Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't some men get off on other people looking at their wives? Maybe taking naked photos of her is actually something he enjoys. Secret swingers perhaps 😂
Maybe that wasn’t a ‘death stare’ I received but a smouldering ‘come to bed’ one 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She'll probably do a vlog crying like Mrs Meldrum did and say 'I don't think I can do this anymore, the trolls are destroying me' and then all her 101K minions will message her feeding her ego.
Well we know that would never happen, she couldnt get 101k minions feeding her ego cos most of them are paid followers 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe 3k tops which is her usual pull and it's an awful statistic 😂

Reactions: 6
Poem #78
Domestic violence makes babs howl, while sending ste out on the prowl.
Naked photos in the bath are done for cheap thrills and not a laugh.
Ste jump on top I'm having a cry those tattle bastards all know I lie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Snap The day I was sent over here was a good day x
Babs sent me here! I saw a comment on her youtube about Tattle and someone telling her she was on here. She gave a sarcastic reply and implied she didn't know what they were talking about. So I googled her and Tattle and it actually took me a while to find her thread back then. I think there was just one going or it might have been the second but now we're on No.15. I like to take some credit for how much I've contributed! Oh and while I'm at it, I'll take credit for quoting her 'smash his face in' from the blog. I better watch out or Stephen will be tracking me down and giving me a death stare!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Babs sent me here! I saw a comment on her youtube about Tattle and someone telling her she was on here. She gave a sarcastic reply and implied she didn't know what they were talking about. So I googled her and Tattle and it actually took me a while to find her thread back then. I think there was just one going or it might have been the second but now we're on No.15. I like to take some credit for how much I've contributed! Oh and while I'm at it, I'll take credit for quoting her 'smash his face in' from the blog. I better watch out or Stephen will be tracking me down and giving me a death stare!
I also came here after seeing a comment on her YouTube! Some one called Bob commented I think! Joined tattle, unsubscribed from her almost instantly!

Reactions: 10
I also came here after seeing a comment on her YouTube! Some one called Bob commented I think! Joined tattle, unsubscribed from her almost instantly!
Can't be sure on the name but it was definitely a man! I originally subscribed to her from Louise Pentland (now unsubscribed from Louise) but it didn't take me long to find her annoying so I unsubscribed once I found Tattle.

Reactions: 5
Can't be sure on the name but it was definitely a man! I originally subscribed to her from Louise Pentland (now unsubscribed from Louise) but it didn't take me long to find her annoying so I unsubscribed once I found Tattle.
We should do a poll of how many of us were sent here by Babs herself- 🙋‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree

Is this the longest she has been off the gram 😂😂
Bet it’s eating her up inside she’s not sharing tit.......no #emmaopenscrap vids today.......no bath bomb song thank duck......no fake smiley posts of her being with her insta buddy.......no witty anecdote about her excelling in the cooking stakes and doing the waffles in the toaster.......no talk of sniffing her kids......no posts of Lucy the kween.....ho hum

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.