Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My comment made it on the daily fail. What amazes me is she can pass off suggesting DV on her vlog as a joke and in character but when Mrs Briggs was clearly joking on here about climbing fecking trees it’s suddenly serious.

So Babs can joke, but Briggs can’t?! Right, gotcha. Muppet

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe she’s trying to copy Joachim & add an OSCAR to her list??
Well she does like to be a character so you might be right. Babs goes to Hollywood

This radio silence is unheard of. What a refreshing change

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s probably building up to make some kind of statement in a story or post and then she’ll be in floods of tears and it’s everyone else’s fault. This will then be followed by hundreds of brain dead fools saying, “There, there Bab, you’re wonderful. How could anyone think you really meant it?”
Er, that’s not the point...whether you mean it or not, it shouldn’t be joked about.
Silence could also be used to emphasise how upset she’s been about it!

Reactions: 17
She'll probably do a vlog crying like Mrs Meldrum did and say 'I don't think I can do this anymore, the trolls are destroying me' and then all her 101K minions will message her feeding her ego.

Reactions: 19
I think she’ll appear crying to camera or in a family pose complete with grandparents to show solidarity

Reactions: 5
She'll probably do a vlog crying like Mrs Meldrum did and say 'I don't think I can do this anymore, the trolls are destroying me' and then all her 101K minions will message her feeding her ego.
Truth of the matter is, I think she’s destroying herself by showing so much of her life, on screen, every day.
Even famous people, ie. the Beckhams, have their public life & their private one - there has to be a distinction between the two. BM has lost all sense of this & her private & public lives have blurred into one huge, goddam sticky mess.
I blame her management:
“Yeah! The kids in swimsuits is a great idea Emma!”
“Partially naked in the bath? Go for it!”
“Telling everyone about your sleeping arrangements? Why not!”
“Hmm, I’m liking the idea of 77 shite poems...”
She’s putting herself, & her family, in the firing line - daily!
Sad thing is she’s too stuck up her own arse to see it & has serious delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I mentioned organised_motherhood before. I like her as she doesn't show her husband or her kids. She doesn't even show her husband's side of the bed! She is very against mummy vloggers using their kids without their permission. As has been said before on here, Brummy's kids will probably end up being bullied at school when they're older but not only that, they'll probably be embarrassed when they're older at seeing themselves in her vlogs.

I blame Stephen just as much as Brummy. He is into it all just as much as her. Loving all the freebies and not embarrassed by taking photos of his wife naked in the bath, or filming her stupid takeaway dances and then happy to pose or take part in AD's. If he had anything about him, he would have disagreed with her wanting to film himself and their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s probably building up to make some kind of statement in a story or post and then she’ll be in floods of tears and it’s everyone else’s fault. This will then be followed by hundreds of brain dead fools saying, “There, there Bab, you’re wonderful. How could anyone think you really meant it?”
Er, that’s not the point...whether you mean it or not, it shouldn’t be joked about.
Silence could also be used to emphasise how upset she’s been about it!
It’d probably be more like “Their their Bab your wonderful...”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie Ramsay? Clemmie? Organised mum? I’ve never heard of these people!! I’m so stuck in the 1980’s with my Commodore 64.....🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do they not realise that they are the ones that send their followers over here. It was either her or Mrs Meldrum that made me come and see what on earth tattle was and then I realised just how gullible I was being and it completely changed how I saw them. They need to be very careful

Reactions: 19
on here, Brummy's kids will probably end up being bullied at school when they're older but not only that, they'll probably be embarrassed when they're older at seeing themselves in her vlogs.

I blame Stephen just as much as Brummy. He is into it all just as much as her. Loving all the freebies and not embarrassed by taking photos of his wife naked in the bath, or filming her stupid takeaway dances and then happy to pose or take part in AD's. If he had anything a
😂😂it’s just so weird your in laws having a meet and greet ... course it’s so she doesn’t have to make anyone a drink or “entertain” not that I imagine anyone does that with a newborn! 😂

Watched the kitchen vlog ... well I skipped it ... HOW MANY MUGS ? That’s ridiculous ... she says they do have more food than shown but lol in those cupboards alone the mugs outweighted the food massively 😂 she’s so annoying ... have only ever watched one blog and that’s the last .. time I’ll never get back😂
I honestly think it’s just that Stephen doesn’t have a backbone. I think he’s just so downtrodden that he just doesn’t know how to put his foot down

No food in the cupboards, babs. That’s not where potato waffles and fish fingers live!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they not realise that they are the ones that send their followers over here. It was either her or Mrs Meldrum that made me come and see what on earth tattle was and then I realised just how gullible I was being and it completely changed how I saw them. They need to be very careful
This ^^^^^^^I’d never heard of tattle until a blogger started crying troll about this site......best thing they did cos I find out so much on here 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
I agree
Mumsnet is a nest of vipers
I’m far braver on here admitting stuff than mumsnet......a once mentioned on there fruit shoots and Greggs sausage rolls for my kids growing up (as a treat obs not as a daily meal) , I’d have been better received if I’d said I was Rose West 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’m far braver on here admitting stuff than mumsnet......a once mentioned on there fruit shoots and Greggs sausage rolls for my kids growing up (as a treat obs not as a daily meal) , I’d have been better received if I’d said I was Rose West 😳😳😳
Ha ha, mumsnet is women at their worst. Those threads where women ask for opinions on baby names 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't some men get off on other people looking at their wives? Maybe taking naked photos of her is actually something he enjoys. Secret swingers perhaps 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.