Brummy Mummy #128 Golden girl’s birthday, boasting galore, who gives a "fudge" about the calendar door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Babs thinks she‘s doing…
5of2zsg2444wz2babt5ke37ce3x4jfpw2o6oyyrr&rid=giphy.gif

well, we’ve seen how it worked out for you Babs, nowhere close 🤣🤣🤣

Plus loving (not obvs) the eyebrows on the emoji in @AliceInWanderLost’s post on the last thread (can’t quote it, but 👇)

What a likeness 🤣🤣
4B06AFCE-A93B-49D7-B1F2-5AD84EB74161.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve just got in (from a lovely night with my best friends, real people Babs, who I’ve known for 20+ years, not fake Internet friends who just blow smoke up each other’s arses 🙄) and seen those stories. Wow. She can’t pretend to be in a lift because she can’t bend her knees!! She’s 44, not 94! How is she not more concerned about her health, fitness, life?? I went for one of those over 40 NHS health checks the other day and am at very low risk of heart problems or diabetes, and while I know it’s not a guarantee and of course I could get a whole load of other illnesses, it made me feel a bit better to know that so far my lifestyle choices are doing me good!
AND side note…..I have that bloody Disney jumper and now I may have to burn it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Nintendo switch ad just appeared on my Facebook feed. So much for her Facebook being an ad free space. She must be feeling the pinch!

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Missymoo92

Oh my oh my! I know just how to celebrate this thread title 🎉🎉 I'm going to have a day of nothing, where I've actually micromanaged exactly what crappy TV to watch and when 🥳
And cocks - chocolate obvs #bitrude - ALL the chocolate! I may go all out and do a kitchen dance, flinging about my favourite chocolates!

I've said chocolate too much and it sounds weird 😂🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And cocks - chocolate obvs #bitrude - ALL the chocolate! I may go all out and do a kitchen dance, flinging about my favourite chocolates!

I've said chocolate too much and it sounds weird 😂🤪
Did you invent the word chocolate? 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The emoji's Brows somehow seem to have a better shape tho 😂
ha, i tried! admittedly i probably could have done a better job with a thick brown sharpie! 👌🏻

realistically though, all the artistic talent in the world couldn't replicate those horrific caterpillar brows! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ran at the snowman but deflated Santa?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ how hard is it? If I was this tit at my job I’d have been sacked long ago!
A238AC85-7350-4713-A8D4-FFD03FAB9028.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Today is the day before MY anniversary, wait a minute Babs, it's OUR anniversary (well, yours!) I know she'd have married herself if she could, she really is so self centred.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The only way she will get an anniversary to herself is when she as my dad says ‘kicks the bucket’ but it makes it clear as day that she doesn’t see the marriage as a partnership, as if we needed reminding.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Snowman? Who ran at what Snowman? Wtf is sge on!?

And I've said this before but the way she says Chocolate makes me want to rip my ears off 🙉🙉🙉🙉

Reactions: 23
I know she’s crap at her job, and at living life in general, and I shouldn’t let her annoy me because she’s not worth it…..BUT…..Michael Buble Christmas is an album, not a song. I mean, come on Babs! All the others are songs but that’s an entire album. Can’t get anything right!🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m thinking her little wimp sheep’s are getting sick of her tit show, none of them ooops “non” wanted a dance or a mime. She’s flying ahead into new year already and for Christmas lovers ( like myself) this is the best week of the year. What a sad witch she is. Nothing and nobody makes her happy. I’m waiting for karma to kick her door in and to end this misery’s “JOB”

Reactions: 20
For someone who has the luxury to stay at home she’s never in the moment with her family it’s always either a whirlwind or over dramatising something that never happened

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This . makes… no sense. at all, made some . Corrections…

Writing appraisal - pay attention to correct usage of commas and full stops, this is an ongoing issue of yours!
Check your work thoroughly to avoid careless mistakes - do you mean snowman or Santa ??!!
56E218B0-C0FE-4FD1-8E2A-457A56883887.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.