Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughter starts secondary school in a couple of months. She will have a massive target on her for bullying, because of her mum's 'job' and unhinged behaviour. Can't she see there's more important things than a few likes on social media, like preserving her dignity and a relationship with her children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good placement of the words there covering her Gunt!b
Also look at the fat hanging over the bra!! Buy some underwear that fits!!!
Blatantly just taken off her dress to get one of the poor kids to snap a photo of her!

I immediately thought of Robin Williams when I saw Emma in her bra and chub-rubs.

Mrs Babs Doubtfire 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So am I remembering correctly that the other day she gave the impression that she ordered the box from matatos (whatever its called) because she loves the bargain.... But she's just spotted a reel saying they 'asked her to to order a box' so she could do a bake off/Ad.
I could be wrong so apologies lol soooo sly 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Honestly it was hotter than satans arse crack! And I spent more time counting the meds in the only air conditioned room than I’ve ever done but we got through it. Our lovely patients came in early to try and let us go home earlier not realising our crisis line has to be manned until 5pm but between us we burned in hell together.

hope you made it through in one piece x
I honestly do not know how you NHS workers cope in this heat. I remember my nursing days and the heating was often still on in summer ( old hospital building with cranky systems!) we used to melt then and it wasn’t half as hot as this week!
No air con either and lucky if we had fans!
Emma hasn’t a clue what it’s like in the real world.

And NO-ONE has ever needed a proper bra fitting more than Emma! Jesus she’s wearing a bra and her tits are still by her knees?!
Go to a decent underwear shop and get fitted properly.
Oh and stop parading yourself on social media in your underwear- frankly it’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her daughter starts secondary school in a couple of months. She will have a massive target on her for bullying, because of her mum's 'job' and unhinged behaviour. Can't she see there's more important things than a few likes on social media, like preserving her dignity and a relationship with her children.

Her best mate Rosie Ramsey did a big stories thing yesterday saying how she had been leaving her eldest Robin, he's 6 now, off Instagram the last year or so now he's getting older as she doesn't want him to look back and think mum what we're u doing or why an I doing that etc says he can choose himself when he's older. Said how she had witnessed vile things towards kids in Instagram and how kids grow up resenting their parents etc

Reactions: 25
Saw a woman on the bus on Monday with a belt under her tits while wearing a summer frock. I wanted to ask her if she'd been influenced but when I told my husband of my "plan", he thought I was serious and looked genuinely panicked. Also, from the look she shot me, turns our I can't whisper while wearing a mask. I felt awful. If you're here, I'm sorry. Babs was the joke, not you. Hitch those tits, babe.

Nice to see she's. Still managing to make a living from being. Unfathomably successful as a twit online. #scortcher

Someone teach this witch how to construct a sentence and how to spell "scorcher".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She may as well title her vlogs: "I love my daughter she is the best thing in my life! (Oh yeah and I also have a son)".

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think she wants Erin to be bullied. There’s plenty of people who have gone viral with their kids crying about being bullied or them crying in the car about how sad it makes them. It’s probably part of Emma’s second “book” strategy (clearly the have a fashion range strategy of being outraged at The Range hasn’t gone how she hoped!).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think she wants Erin to be bullied. There’s plenty of people who have gone viral with their kids crying about being bullied or them crying in the car about how sad it makes them. It’s probably part of Emma’s second “book” strategy (clearly the have a fashion range strategy of being outraged at The Range hasn’t gone how she hoped!).
I think you might be right there...she'd spin it all about herself ! She really is an awful human being..my phone froze on her first story this am...poor E. And can I just say Banana cake is the simplest thing in the world to make but of course she only gets near an oven when money's involved 😠.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.