Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IM
ABSOLUTELY
SHAKING

how dare babs post skin & me adverts. I’m just living my perfect body positivity life and enjoying my skin and then WHAM here comes babe with an AD perpetuating those beauty standards that women have to have clear wrinkle free skin.

I just CRY thinking of the children / teens that are watching their parents put on these creams every day trying to conform to these external beauty standards of having the perfect skin (to go with the perfect bikini body).

I not only have an issue with this but EVERY SINGLE progress photo on their website (https://www.skinandme.com/what-people-say)
is of the women. WHERE ARE THE PRODUCTS FOR MEN!

If they only knew that the best way to have nice skin is to have skin and wear it!!!
PREACH!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What exactly is there to spy on?? Makes no sense.
If someone, apparently with Babs best wishes, is commenting, surely they are just add fuel to the fire? What a strange thing to write!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As if we even care if one of her camp is posting here ‘pretending’ to be one of us! Haven’t noticed anyone saying anything complimentary or babfending her recently either so they’re obviously joining in with us.
Oh no, please stop making fun of Babs with us, you’ve really fooled us there! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As if we even care if one of her camp is posting here ‘pretending’ to be one of us! Haven’t noticed anyone saying anything complimentary or babfending her recently either so they’re obviously joining in with us.
Oh no, please stop making fun of Babs with us, you’ve really fooled us there! 😆
This is what I was about to say. Literally no words for this idiot Rosiebella - no words!

Actually, I do have a few.

Thanks Rosiebella for undoubtedly bringing lots of her followers over here to read the truth and hopefully wake up and see the light 🙏

Another one who’ll be here soon!View attachment 1399219
All she is doing is getting genuine followers blocked! Dear oh dear oh dear, what a mess Emma's spy's are getting her into 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A Babette claiming she’s a spy in our camp 😂😂

Babe it’s a public forum available to anyone to read without even needing an account, we’re not the bleeping FBI mate.

(I have images of Babs and her flying monkeys)
Hahah how come she's allowed to talk about Babs on the internet but we're not?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.