Brummy Mummy #111 Emma's popularity peaked long, long ago; now all she has left is testing her peak flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest Costco vlog is enough to make you feel sick, such wobbly filming! Don't watch it if you're hungover from last night 😉 buys more tat to hold the kids felts, which are already sorted. Looks at half gallon water bottles 'oh I'd never drink that much', we know! Wants a hot tub, realises her garden is too small for a bigger paddling pool🤣 Considers a Buzz Light Year book for the 9 year old ?! Loads of snacks & sweets. Oh and if this vlog is after she's done her hair it's fookin awful and stripey on the sides.
Don’t forget the muller yoghurts as ‘gateway’ yoghurts to see if the children can handle adult yoghurts. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
In the latest vlog she bought some muller corner yoghurts for her kids because they aren't "little kids anymore" and they're "big kid yoghurts".

My daughter sometimes eats Muller corner yoghurts. She's 4.

Don’t forget the muller yoghurts as ‘gateway’ yoghurts to see if the children can handle adult yoghurts. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Hahaha! I didn't read your comment before I typed mine 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i didn't even realise steve had accompanied them on their trip to London! the way she was talking about it, i swear she implied it was just her and the kids! and as for erin and ethan being such huge Disney fans, it's interesting that they were both dragging their heels around the Disney exhibit after twenty minutes! she was very quick to blame it on them being kids, yet both of them are old enough to have an attention span where they would manage to focus for far longer than twenty minutes if it was of genuine interest to them!

also, the way that babs - once again - has clarified that the "tweens" are no longer toddlers, yet in a few days she will undoubtedly be claiming that they can't tie their own shoes or hang their own coats, or that they regularly spill food all down their clothes, or that they need to be reminded to shower etc as necessary to create content for an ad for toddler shampoo or whatever. she specifically highlights that she no longer needs to remind erin and ethan to go for a "wee wee" - yet it was only very recently she told the world that she had to remind them to clean their teeth each morning and that without her pressuring them into it, they wouldn't wash. as always, her narrative changes on a daily basis - as it suits her! and as for her responses in the comments to the adoring babettes who are brimming with adoration for their KWEEN, she's literally spouting utter bullshit! claiming that all stages of the kids' lives have been "great" despite having explained how much she HATED having a baby and a toddler, blaming the kids for her back injury as a result of lugging them around on her shoulders and claiming ethan is a "delight" - surely, if she genuinely believed that, she'd treat him far less dismissively and not have to be paid to bribed into spending time with the poor boy.
This. 👏
She 💯 gave the impression she was taking the toddlers to London on her own. When we all know she doesn't take them anywhere without the plank, Wet San or Wet Claire. Who took the photos otherwise?
Also I bet they were 5 mins in the NHM, 'cos everything else was all bleeping Disney or food! Great day out...

Reactions: 25
I’m going to sound such a witch and o can take that. Triple threats natural smile is lovely. The forced scrunched nose one looks like when I tell my pooch to smile and he just pulls his lips back and scrunches his snout - like a bloody grimace
It's sooooo scrunched it looks not only gorged but almost painful. More like a grimace than a smile!

Reactions: 21
Surely yoghurt is yoghurt? I mean it’s a while ago but I remember giving my 4/5 year olds normal yoghurts in their lunch box some days and fromage frais others. Is it a thing to give “childrens” yoghurts to 11 year olds?

It's sooooo scrunched it looks not only gorged but almost painful. More like a grimace than a smile!
Fully agree. But to me it looks like my dogs smile grimace

Oh and Emma Costco membership for individual d is £28+vat with spouse/partner free the £16.80 + vat is for the final additional card holder does that mean wet San finally got a back bone and didn’t give you the freebie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Never happened either mid insert of said tampon or anything …… absolute bleeping liar

Why does she write like that? Her sentences are so weird. I thought she was a teacher, yet everytime I see what she has written I question the sanity of the people who gave her her qualifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she really say she doesn’t drink in the Costco haul vlog but likes a baileys hot chocolate?
yeah, ok jan

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In the latest vlog she bought some muller corner yoghurts for her kids because they aren't "little kids anymore" and they're "big kid yoghurts".

My daughter sometimes eats Muller corner yoghurts. She's 4.
it's like the debate she has every time she buys shampoo and toothpaste as to whether the kids are at an appropriate age to use "adult" products, as opposed to tear-free shampoo aimed at toddlers and presumably milk teeth toothpaste for her kids' adult teeth. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's finally established that erin and ethan aren't toddlers - so they're now permitted a trial run of "adult" yoghurts?! bleeping muller corners - which i swear i've seen her buy mutlipacks of before, so presumably they were all just for her! what yoghurts were the infants allowed to eat previously? frubes presumably, so there was less risk of them spilling yoghurt down their tops?! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably is in pain from her mum making her traipse around London in crocs! Those poor kids feet.
Yes! Why are they always in crocs-their feet will be knackered. Why is she so lazy as a parent. Bet she’d say oh well they wanted to wear them, it was their choice!
Well my son at that age wanted to do things that weren’t always a good choice so guess what you bleeping lazy witch, I told him no! But you just cannot be bothered with your kids can you Emma unless they are being USED to make you money.
She really is a terrible mother. Lazy, self centred, thinks nothing of using her kids to make money, and puts their entire lives online without a 2nd thought. Yeah great mother you are Emma-NOT!
bleeping witch- oh yeah you have that one down.

Reactions: 18
So I call Tingo on the whole growing up post.

Plus look at TT. Natural smile....bloody lovely. Forced Babs smile so she looks like her....painful. what a crying shame.
At the moment, TT is ruining every pic with her precocious faces and posing just like her mother. E is such a lovely, natural little boy. Babs is really making TT look like a spoilt, thoroughly unlikable brat!

Reactions: 24
Yes! Why are they always in crocs-their feet will be knackered. Why is she so lazy as a parent. Bet she’d say oh well they wanted to wear them, it was their choice!
Well my son at that age wanted to do things that weren’t always a good choice so guess what you bleeping lazy witch, I told him no! But you just cannot be bothered with your kids can you Emma unless they are being USED to make you money.
She really is a terrible mother. Lazy, self centred, thinks nothing of using her kids to make money, and puts their entire lives online without a 2nd thought. Yeah great mother you are Emma-NOT!
bleeping witch- oh yeah you have that one down.
Why does she always make them wear cheap crocs when she has those saltwater monstrosities which retail at £60-£70 quid or her converse high tops again retailing at £60-£70 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Why is she jealous of her 11 year old!! She's never right!

Also - this is what the Conway's have for Saturday lunch
istockphoto-458104059-170667a.jpg

And this is what taming twins feeds her family!
Screenshot_20220528-172759~2.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor Erin, at a friends birthday but rather than enjoying the moment she's sharing all details virtually with her mother!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220528_173812_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ooh the narc is strong in this witch today. Is she actually jealous of her own daughter? Fancy TT having an activity not including our Bab and enjoying herself!! Just a taster Bab of what's to come...and I canna wait 😃🍿🍿🍿.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't understand why she Is wearing a happy meal box on her head? Is it a thing ?
How is that content

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she Is wearing a happy meal box on her head? Is it a thing ?
How is that content
Fancy being jealous of your 11 year old off out at a friend's party enjoying themselves so you sit with a happy meal box on your head, for what reason is beyond me. Babs, if you didn't act like a dick all the time, flashing your gunt to everyone on the internet etc maybe you'd be invited to your friends(perhaps you'd actually have some friends) houses and their parties? Just a thought 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.