Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal for a 42 year old woman to have a hot chocolate station and a Disney Christmas tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it normal for a 42 year old woman to have a hot chocolate station and a Disney Christmas tree?
in her vlog, babs is going through her home bargains haul, and claims she wonwbe buying any new decorations this year as she already has loads, and likes to reuse the same ones each year, like her parents used to when she was a kid.

obviously she's forgotten that she already showed off her new rainbow christmas tree AND the huge stash of new disney decorations she flaunted in her disney primark haul last week, including a load of new baubles and a mickey-shaped wreath. plus all the ridiculous decorations she's bought for her hot chocolate station, all the pompom garlands and pompom cushions she bought for the front room, since deciding it needed to have a pompom theme, new gnomies and other fireplace decorations, the festive coloured dish clothes etc, and no doubt now she'll be buying a whole load of candycane related decorations for her candycane-themed kitchen.

seriously, who does she think she's kidding?! she's completely out of control when it comes to christmas and decorations. but to outright lie and claim she's not buying any new decorations this year after already showing a huge stash that she's already bought is utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Thread name idea...

Never mind if pets are ill, Bab will ditch the kids again, can’t believe she had to wake at a GHASTLY 7am

Reactions: 4
"had to wake up by seven to post my latest vlog - time to moan about mickey and...sorry what? oops, forgot my sick dog!"

"my fancy hot chocolate station is all for the gram, but i drink costa hot chocolate, so i don't give a damn!"

"self-proclaimed christmas kween ditched grieving kids to down gin and pose in dirty dress of dreams..."

"stuck with mickey snoring all last night in my bed, so banished him back to the kids' room for a night spent sniffing my son's head"

"scummy mummy in unwashed dress; grieving kids dumped on parents to deal with their distress; always with the grabby hands because #gifted is best!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title: Babs is rabid for her hot chocolate station, surely she’s due another #gifted vacation?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
babs is RABID for her hot chocolate station, yet SHOOKETH her efforts have failed to impress the nation...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so babs states in her stories that her and mickey spent their time away to celebrate their eleventh wedding anniversary "remembering why they like each other", which tbh seems kinda sad. instead of enjoying her time with mickey - in between her demands he photograph her every move for the gram, regardless of whether she's posing proudly in her unwashed dress, or posing proudly in a towel dangling her bra - her time was spent, at least mentally, trying to work out why she actually even likes poor mickey. "likes", not "loves" - i guess working out why she loves him is a whole other conundrum babs has decided to work on another day. i just feel sorry for mickey. he seems so downtrodden, so quick to do any chore babs demands of him - presumably to avoid getting bellowed at - sleeping crammed into a child's bed to please her, getting up at dawn to bring her decaf tea - and heaven forbid he use the wrong mug - loading the washing machine before work, loading the dishwasher, feeding and looking after the kids, acting as her on-demand photographer, and whatever other chores are on his seemingly endless list. for whatever reason, he clearly loves her. or is so terrified of her - and there is undeniably some fear there, just look at his expression in every single photo from this weekend - that he feels unable to leave. yet despite all that he does she has to spend an entire weekend thinking about it before she's able to come up with reasons why she even likes him? ouch.

Reactions: 13
Had to chuckle she had a book gifted and it wasn’t done with her Emma opens crap hashtag and song, she’s either read on here about everyone saying how entitled she looks or it’s cos it’s disney related and she couldn’t possibly associate Disney and crap together with her big new shiny blog coming haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Asking people what their Disney crush is. Really? A 40 plus woman asking this? I think she lives in a fantasy bubble of believing television programmes and disney characters are real. What a sad life. She also needs to ditch that leather jacket, it's looking beyond shabby, and didn't she say she had lost those tit coloured gloves in Copenhagen?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.