Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she put on her story that Matt is ‘back to work’ so has had to get a friend to help with the rest of moving in, it just reminded me that her moving house, getting freebies etc is all ‘work’ - I know there’s such a thing around the influencer industry not being fair for literal reasons like this but it still continues to piss me offfff, already from such a well off family and her life is being paid to go on holidays, make friends, have free things and activities.

Reactions: 4
When she put on her story that Matt is ‘back to work’ so has had to get a friend to help with the rest of moving in, it just reminded me that her moving house, getting freebies etc is all ‘work’ - I know there’s such a thing around the influencer industry not being fair for literal reasons like this but it still continues to piss me offfff, already from such a well off family and her life is being paid to go on holidays, make friends, have free things and activities.
Also I see it as if you’re old enough to move out on your own / live with a partner then you’re old enough to do the unpacking and build some chairs on your own. I’d understand getting help for heavy items / building a wardrobe but she got her friend round to help put a few dining chairs together?

Reactions: 2
She is selling the dining table that doesn’t fit in her new dining room for £500, she bought it second hand from grace beverley (another influencer) for £200! How cheeky and money grabbing can you get - shes trying to profit £300 on a secondhand table wtf, also shes linked where she bought it from where you can see she paid £200 or less!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is selling the dining table that doesn’t fit in her new dining room for £500, she bought it second hand from grace beverley (another influencer) for £200! How cheeky and money grabbing can you get - shes trying to profit £300 on a secondhand table wtf, also shes linked where she bought it from where you can see she paid £200 or less!
Tbf Grace was only selling the bench. So the bench was £200 not the table.

Reactions: 1
Love that the week she launches next years gals who travel packages, she goes away advertising another package holiday company.

Reactions: 3
Her vids are hard to watch. She talks sooo fast and always seems to be in a rush. Like chilllllllllllll girl

Reactions: 2
I’m still outraged she flew from London to Cornwall for Boardmasters instead of getting the train. I get she might not wanna waste time sitting on the train for hours, but this girl already is flying abroad every other week and loves her fast fashion, honestly her carbon footprint must be triple of that of an average person.

Reactions: 10
Sick of these ‘ influencers’ posting ‘We stand with Israel’ as if they have any idea what’s going on.

Reactions: 8
Sick of these ‘ influencers’ posting ‘We stand with Israel’ as if they have any idea what’s going on.
Aaaaaaand she’s now posting about support for Palestine now that it’s the ‘popular’ thing to do. I HATE performative activism. Where was this energy before when she was posting in support of Israel? Shows they just post whatever they feel is ‘popular’ to post at the time and it’s nothing to do with morality. If so, she wouldn’t have posted support for Israel previously. Idiot.

Reactions: 6
Holy cow. She was on a freebie trip last weekend, is away now, and is going away on Sunday.

Another free stay in a hotel undeclared until a few posts on her stories.
Anyone else fancy joining me and reporting her to the ASA!?
She thinks she is above the rules, and it’s frustrating.