BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Her viewing figures are going down and Disney pulls her in over 200k of viewers that’s a lot of money compared to 10k, 6.2k, 17k on her 3 most recent videos.
Think you’re exactly right here. I think 50% of brogan wanting you go is escapism and wanting to live in this fake bubble of happiness she plans and forces on Benji. The other 50% is wanting to get the views and her thinking she might reach 100k subs from the trip which she probably thinks will prove she should carry on doing this.

she’s an idiot for wanting to still go. Travel is lifted in the UK so why not go and explore somewhere new in the UK? Support the UK travel industry and take Bonnie with her. There are so many dog friendly places she could go and they could still have a break and enjoy some time together. It would be a fraction of the cost as well so they could invest that saving into sorting out the house or garden

Reactions: 18
I still think she is buying subbies, goes up by exactly 100 the last few times on social blade

Reactions: 4
Can someone more knowledgeable than me confirm whenever she can add this Disney toot to her self employment expenses now she's shown them off in a video? I'm a little bit sus...as I'm not sure how else anyone could justify spending that much when you've literally just bought a house and there's still plenty of work to be done on it. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 9
She classes herself as a travel blogger but never does a staycation unless it's a gifted weekend in a hotel.

There is nothing stopping her from exploring the UK and taking Bonnie with them.

Reactions: 22
I still think she is buying subbies, goes up by exactly 100 the last few times on social blade
To be fair if you search for anyone’s YouTube stats on social blade they go up in multiples of 100 , not saying she’s not, but I searched for others and they’re all the same multiples of 100 😐

Reactions: 4
‘Navigating adulthood’ lol she’s what 26 years old? She’s been on her own for years, and seemed perfectly fine back in the day being an adult taking care of herself, doing her thing etc apart from when she had her ridiculous crying fits and tantrums (when something didn’t go her way). Which I think is exactly why she struggles now - she’s very dependent on others especially when in a relationship with them and loses her independence and she’s not a very nice person and can’t retain friendships. And she definitely can’t take criticism hence why all her old normal jobs never lasted. But she’ll blame that on anyone else apart from herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Brogan Tate 32: buys Disney tat and subs, no money to trim the shrubs

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.