Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't bear to watch her vlogs in full so I play a game.

FACE OR FOOD.. Scroll quickly through and you will land on one or the other 95% of the time.

It's the only way I can get through it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Didn’t she see a comedian on the P&O cruise? I’d love to know if she actually understood the jokes or just laughed because everyone else did. The only time I’ve seen her genuinely belly laugh is laughing at how small a portion of desert was at the tree house hotel in London.
Lol remember Bens family gave her a birthday gift to see some comedian an she hated it and wasn't amused.

Might do a light hearted watch of Brogan in her flat days!

Why does she hystericaly laugh at everything single thing? I notice my nephew doing the same he can't have normal conversations of replies to people and just laughs off at everything without a response.

Reactions: 13
She never has a clue what Benji is on about when he’s being funny. A blank look appears on her face or she says oh stop it.

Reactions: 17
Watching an old charlotte vlog and saw this comment which cracked me up. we all know she uses deodorant instead of showering nowadays
860EBB5C-CE9B-4DE5-BE01-AA586D0832E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Like when they were visiting castles it was like watching a comedy duo except it was Ben trying to tell her viewers the info her eye rolling was so funny 😂 😂 😂

On a serious note about Brogan I hope she is getting some sort of help she looks like she is carrying lots of closed stuff inside her and looks exhuasted eyes are puffy, redness, and she can't function properly without Ben look at the crying she did on Disney its not healthy!

Reactions: 12
I’m watching the vlog again while I get ready. Why did she need to take a carry on case and a massive bag onto the flight? Is there any need to do that? Just check it in.

Reactions: 10
I’m watching the vlog again while I get ready. Why did she need to take a carry on case and a massive bag onto the flight? Is there any need to do that? Just check it in.
I would imagine it's tied into her needing to be constantly surrounded by "stuff" which is why her house looks like one of those hoarder's houses you see on the telly.

It's like when she walks Bonnie she can't just stuff a couple of poo bags into her pocket like most folks would do. She has to take a backpack full of unnecessary "stuff" with her.

It doesn't take a clinical psychologist to see there are deep rooted issues there.

Reactions: 30
I would imagine it's tied into her needing to be constantly surrounded by "stuff" which is why her house looks like one of those hoarder's houses you see on the telly.

It's like when she walks Bonnie she can't just stuff a couple of poo bags into her pocket like most folks would do. She has to take a backpack full of unnecessary "stuff" with her.

It doesn't take a clinical psychologist to see there are deep rooted issues there.
I thought this too. The unnecessary tit she packs is alarming.

Reactions: 12
It's already been pointed out but if you look at what she actually wore and used on that trip it would have taken up half a case maximum. She just has to have all her "stuff" with her at all times.

Reactions: 13
Most definitely! When I travel my first aid kit is in a little pouch with my daily meds. I take headache pills, anti-nausea, and then some band-aids and a small tube of cream to put on any cuts or blisters. I take them out of the boxes so I just have the one foil pack sheet each of the pills. The pouch they go in with my prescription meds is the size of your hand. What she takes looks like she's prepared for every possible medical emergency while climbing Mt. Everest.

It's like she forgets she's going to Florida where she can get anything she needs from the 24 hr Walmart.

She said she packed 3 pairs of those sandals she wore. Why? Why do you need three different colours of sandals for a 6-day trip plus trainers?! One pair of sandals and the one pair of trainers would have been fine. Plus all the LoungeFly backpacks and Cath Kitson and Kate Spade handbags she packed and all the ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if this is the right platform to say this (lol) but I really do think she needs a lot of professional help. And it's actually sad to think that she obviously doesn't recognise it, and any family or friends she has don't care enough to guide her.

Think of her life without the "stuff" and holidays.....it would be really sad and unfulfilled ☹

Reactions: 21
She’s is very intense with the whole ‘I am so excited to return’ troupe isn’t she? She’s only been twice, it’s not like she’s gone every year since childhood.

I am excited to go back but she acts as if she is the ultimate Disney parks fan doesn’t she when she doesn’t have a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn’t she see a comedian on the P&O cruise? I’d love to know if she actually understood the jokes or just laughed because everyone else did. The only time I’ve seen her genuinely belly laugh is laughing at how small a portion of desert was at the tree house hotel in London.
I think she said she didn’t like comedy 😂 my mum is like this and I just do not understand it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Watching an old charlotte vlog and saw this comment which cracked me up. we all know she uses deodorant instead of showering nowadays View attachment 1265782
I think Charlotte could have stomached you using an aerosol deodorant to be honest Broges , think she wouldn’t have minded that if you weren’t a massive witch and a giant baby on the holiday 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still can't get over having a full travel day (probably having showered the night before not even that morning), to then go to an event, walk around and even say how much you are sweating and still don't choose to shower before bed that night.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
It's already been pointed out but if you look at what she actually wore and used on that trip it would have taken up half a case maximum. She just has to have all her "stuff" with her at all times.
From the comments on the videos she took both her straighteners and her fancy Dyson (which wouldn’t work anyway). Why?! She clearly never used them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.