Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How uninterested did Banjo look at the start of this weeks LA Slog. He really cant stand her, can he.
Just keep thinking boy, its a FREE HOLIDAY ((but maybe don't go around saying it to your peers on the sly, because people on tattle are everywhere you know)) 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 18
How uninterested did Banjo look at the start of this weeks LA Slog. He really cant stand her, can he.
Just keep thinking boy, its a FREE HOLIDAY ((but maybe don't go around saying it to your peers on the sly, because people on tattle are everywhere you know)) 😂
He has had enough of the vlogging 100%, he doesn't appear comfortable on camera at all anymore

Reactions: 3
He didn’t look at her or the camera more than twice during that intro, just stares off into the distance whilst she gives her spiel! Also they said ‘mooch’ ten too many times in the first 5 mins....

• Angry
Reactions: 7
He is struggling with her. I've said too much already. Im not a tit stirrer, nor will I go into details lol I am a spectator from the distance. But his face simply cannot hide how monotonous she is.

Reactions: 11
When she said she was going to the art museum I was thinking, "fairplay Brogan, this might actually be an interesting segment....." but then she followed it up by saying all she wanted was an Instagram piccie there 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Banjo is definitely done but I hope for her sake this relationship is happy and doesn’t end badly. I’ve - like so many people on the end of a bas breakup- and it destroyed me emotionally for years!

Reactions: 8
He is struggling with her. I've said too much already. Im not a tit stirrer, nor will I go into details lol I am a spectator from the distance. But his face simply cannot hide how monotonous she is.

Omg, wish you could say more! Knew this wouldn't last the girl is insufferable, although we call him a Tory twit I believe he could do better.

Reactions: 4
Banjo?
Brogie?
is that you?? 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Banjo?
Brogie?
is that you?? 😂😂
😂😂 Do you mind, don't insult me like that lol 😜
Im an outsider on the (sometimes) receiving end of some pretty secure Chinese whispers.

No one wants a relationship to end badly. Its not nice! However, when things start to get stale, you take time out. Not force piccies and 'shall we go there' , 'wanna go on buzzy?' etc etc

Reactions: 5
😂😂 Do you mind, don't insult me like that lol 😜
Im an outsider on the (sometimes) receiving end of some pretty secure Chinese whispers.

No one wants a relationship to end badly. Its not nice! However, when things start to get stale, you take time out. Not force piccies and 'shall we go there' , 'wanna go on buzzy?' etc etc
Is it just me that really doesn’t like posts like this? 😂 no offence but they’re hella creepy and I also think 99.9% of the time bullshit. It’s like a weird, less cool Gossip Girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me that really doesn’t like posts like this? 😂 no offence but they’re hella creepy and I also think 99.9% of the time bullshit. It’s like a weird, less cool Gossip Girl.
No offence taken! Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Although I dont see how my comment can be hella creepy though when people on here take time out of their day to edit and photoshop countless photos of the girl. Thats a tad creepy 😉
I shall go back to being a lurker.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No offence taken! Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Although I dont see how my comment can be hella creepy though when people on here take time out of their day to edit and photoshop countless photos of the girl. Thats a tad creepy 😉
I shall go back to being a lurker.
Well I didn’t say those posts weren’t creepy too but I was commenting on yours as it was recent haha 😂👍

Reactions: 1
Well I didn’t say those posts weren’t creepy too but I was commenting on yours as it was recent haha 😂👍
Actions speak louder than words. And its possible Benji was just tired from the busy holiday, but c'mon, you're advertising one the coolest destinations there could be out there and some people would love to go there, however he just constantly looks like hes got the smell of tit under his nostrils and its stinging his eyes whenever she talks or introduces a vlog.

Reactions: 1
Can anybody be less cool than Gossip Girl tho, once you find out who it was? 😆

Reactions: 5
Come on guys it's all right if some people like the edits and some people don't. Swimming I for some reason don't believe you are creepy and only time will tell us if what you are saying is true or not...

Back on topic: 1:50 into the new vlog and she is already talking about food. Switch off.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.