Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mayonnaise in the morning 🤮🤮

We don’t do brekkie in bed here, my dad used to make it for all of us on a weekend when we lived at home, big fry up but having my own place I’d hate that it stinks the room out (if I had a significant other to even make it). My kid sometimes brings his dinner or a sandwich in his room if he is mid game with his pal. The most I’d bring is a cuppa at night and maybe a chocolate bar.

I bet he was up early to give Bonnie her first PROPER walk of the week, made the breakfast for them both and now little slavey is doing the little bit of housework they do while Jabba is festering in her pit gleefully. One day he WILL wake up to this.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I still can’t get over that pile of washing, that would give me the sweats. I’m no Hinch, but I keep on top of things here and working from home a fair bit makes that easier. I like to have all the washing done BEFORE the weekend, the floors all washed, everywhere neat and tidy and the kitchen sparkling. I cleaned the kitchen yesterday evening while making the kiddo some popcorn chicken as a treat to fill him up (not possible 😂). Floors were done Thursday, washing as and when, beds changed and the bedding is washed, dry and away, most of his uniforms he wore this week are already done ready for Monday. I literally have his uniform from yesterday and the clothes I wore to the office yesterday to do, I will do those this morning and then I can chill out for the weekend. I may paint the kitchen maybe.

She does very very little all week and he comes home on a Friday to be faced by that tit tip. I would lose my tit if I were him. I’m not saying it’s a woman’s job but surely as the unemployed one home all week - I refuse to call the faffing and crap vlogs she does a job - she could have the place tidy, fresh and welcoming for him coming home from a hard week of work.

Reactions: 23
She thinks it shows they have a perfect relationship because he’s made her breakfast in bed, he’s probably off out with his friends so she’s thrown a tantrum and told him to make her some breakfast 😂

We’ve been shopping this morning and my husband got us a brekkie from Greggs. Must share on Insta how fabulous he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sharing a reel about being mindful when eating... YOU ARE NOT MINDFUL, YOU SHOVE ALL OF THE FOOD IN AND THEN ADD MORE
Screenshot_20220122-103959_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Trying to make everyone jealous by boasting that her bf has made her breakfast in bed.

Sorry, but if that's what's on offer - Benji & rancid looking eggs - I'll quite happily pass, thank you. No envy felt.
thought she couldnt eat eggs??? seems to have forgotten that

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was actually just coming on to say about benji making her breakfast in bed, does she ever do anything for him but just doesn’t share it online. All we see is benji did this, benji made this/ why don’t you get off your lazy ass brogan and make something or do something for your boyfriend

Reactions: 10
Totally agree @Donald73 ! Having everything done ahead of the weekend allows me to enjoy the weekend (even if I am just lounging around all day after a hard week at work) but knowing my house is clean around me is so good! I am also so lucky to be able to work from home, so can keep on top of things throughout the day/week in between work calls, lunch breaks, even while the kettle is boiling I have time to empty bins etc

And I know we have talked before about her possibly being depressed but once you acknowledge it, you can work towards getting better and honestly she will see a huge difference if she keeps a clean house!!

I really don't want to call her lazy, but it just looks more and more that she is! But she also lives a life of someone who knows she will never have anyone drop by unexpectedly and be ashamed of the mess, while at the same time being happy to film it and put it up on the internet and call it work!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet tomorrow she'll attempt to prove us wrong by showing us what she's making Benji for breakfast!

Reactions: 11
I've just watched Charlotte's "solo date" vlog, what a contrast to Broges! And no patronising tips on how to go somewhere by yourself 😂

She blows Broges out of the water considering she just pops a video up when she feels like it rather than it being a "full time job". And at just 5 years older than Brogan she doesn't dress like a pensioner

Reactions: 16
The ever-present birdpoo-looking mayo curled up at the side :sick:
Its becoming more famous than Brogan have its own instagram account next to sebbie soon :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

While Brogan has had breakie in bed i've opened the windows had a shower did an hour of cleaning then made the bed to air it steamed the walls and skirton boards down did 2 wash loads, loaded the dishwasher now having breakfast sooo overwhelemd guys :rolleyes:

• Haha
TMI!! I suffer from ibs. Brogans bowels must be all over the place and she must be in constant pain

• Haha
I’m sorry but mayonnaise with breakfast is just so wrong! WHO has Mayo with breakfast?!

I for one have certainly never been anywhere or stayed anywhere that has offered mayonnaise with breakfast, either in the U.K. or abroad - it’s just not a breakfast condiment! Tomato sauce, brown sauce, jam, marmite, butter, all fine. Mayo, never!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m sorry but mayonnaise with breakfast is just so wrong! WHO has Mayo with breakfast?!

I for one have certainly never been anywhere or stayed anywhere that has offered mayonnaise with breakfast, either in the U.K. or abroad - it’s just not a breakfast condiment! Tomato sauce, brown sauce, jam, marmite, butter, all fine. Mayo, never!!
McDonald's here in Canada puts mayo on some of their brekkie sandwiches like the Egg BLT bagel. With the right combo of ingredients it can be OK but it's not a every breakfast sort of condiment and I definitely don't have it often.

haha I think it is bagel thins and not scotch pancakes . . . but I could be wrong

It is the side of mayo that has me :sick:
Thank you for clarifying that they're likely bagel thins. I was like everyone else and thinking WTF eggs on pancakes with a side of mayo. No maple syrup for the pancakes and eggs on top and mayo on the side was about to bring me to the brink. lol

Reactions: 5

It's not just with breakfast though, that splodge is on every meal! I wouldn't be surprised if it was an accompaniment to a roast dinner to her. I mean I like mayo, but there's a limit!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.