Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
moans that her getting gels every 2 weeks were making her nails peel
Agh this made my cringe! She shouldn’t get them re-done every two weeks. I know some peoples nails grow fast but she hardly needs to show off her hands. Should give her nails at least 3 weeks, or have ‘recovery’ weeks built in, when she really doesn’t need them doing. As you said, if they’re being removed poorly (as well as being done often) of course her nails will suffer

Reactions: 17
Thing is I get time can be a bit of an arse and you can look back and see your younger, fitter self etc.
But again, brogan is 27
27!!!
When I was 27 I went to the gym 5 days a week, just doing 45 minute classes (at David Lloyd btw) and I lost a stone and a half in a month, my skin was glowing, my hair condition got better, I felt confident and went down to a 14, which still isn't tiny, but it was a process, and I was working at full time job in a call centre.
So in all seriousness, brogan has ABSOLUTELY no excuse to have let herself go so much, never mind weight, with everything. Her general diet and wellbeing is clearly a mess.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wait, didn’t she get measured by some bra fitting service and bought some expensive bras? Why on earth does she need primark bras? If she’s gone up again, she must have gained weight? She only got measured recently! Because we discussed it here but I don’t recall the name of the company.
She absolutely did. Within the last year I think.

Her looking for new Disney shirts, why doesn't she just wait until she gets there? Weird to buy now when she could go to Uniqlo or other Disney Springs store and get cuter ones.

Reactions: 13
I'm absolutely ROARING that this deluded (if you know, you know ;) ) bint thinks that Donald Duck bag looks "Gucci" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And if I was still single/not engaged . . . . the board would be kept private!!!
I have one, haven't been on it since we first got engaged, but it's there, it's private, only me and my fella have access to it. I wouldn't want everyone, especially people I know, having access and therefore an opinion on the ideas or thoughts we had (my MIL was bad enough when I said I didn't want a red wedding dress because I don't like them, and she took the hump because she'd had a red wedding dress 🙄)

• Wow
Watch her not appreciate B&B 😒😒😒
Also not sure these video views are worth bragging about…with 82k subs I’d expect double these figures!
5DCD027D-D520-4F54-8EDF-D53583FBA37E.png
A3EE76E7-FF6A-4CF1-AAA5-9FD97D65F6BC.png

• Haha
Urgh.. Another boring day of train snacks, games on the train, breakfast out, lunch out, whinge that bed knobs and broomsticks ‘just not the saaaaaame’, her chomping at the bit for dinner but she wouldn’t have booked anyway. Yawn 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know brogan isn’t one who posts things that are actually important but a young female maybe she should be posting about yeh young girl who was killed in Ireland. Brogan travels alone at times anything could happen to her but yet she only cares about her content being bragging about what she buys or her gifted trips
Pretty sure she never mentioned Sarah Everard. BLM might have BLM May have been mentioned in a repost once and I don’t recall covid ever being mentioned. She’s selfish and only cares about number one!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm absolutely ROARING that this deluded (if you know, you know ;) ) bint thinks that Donald Duck bag looks "Gucci" 😂
tbf it does have Gucci vibes, colour and the quilted pattern but can definitely not be confused with one… the Gucci x Disney ones are much nicer (niche but a true Disney fan would appreciate it)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be wading through pins at home now - she's almost as bad as Gary C!
I can't remember if it's Brummy Mummy or another vlogger but someone puts their collection on a cork board in their office so they can see them while they're working. But if it was Emma, she just gets 1-2 per trip not like Brogan or Gary C. That makes sense to me. But to buy them and just have them in a drawer or cupboard is a waste. I'm not big on pins, but I do get a Christmas ornament whenever I go somewhere on vacation and sometimes a mug. If I do end up going to WDW in November I'll probably get a pin for the 50th and one from the resort I'm staying at. That's it.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she has a cork board as she did a video on it ages ago but no idea where it is kept!

Reactions: 5
I just popped into Primark and they had that Donald Duck rucksack and a shoulder bag version. Let’s just say it looks much better on camera. In person, it is the nastiest, cheapest, plastic material.

If you just want a cheap bag for Disney, fair enough, but if own so many nicer quality bags, why on Earth would you buy it? She’s absolutely mental and has no taste.

Reactions: 29
I can't remember if it's Brummy Mummy or another vlogger but someone puts their collection on a cork board in their office so they can see them while they're working. But if it was Emma, she just gets 1-2 per trip not like Brogan or Gary C. That makes sense to me. But to buy them and just have them in a drawer or cupboard is a waste. I'm not big on pins, but I do get a Christmas ornament whenever I go somewhere on vacation and sometimes a mug. If I do end up going to WDW in November I'll probably get a pin for the 50th and one from the resort I'm staying at. That's it.
We have a cork board with pins at home but we have only just started it. We buy one pin for where we visit and thats it. Its mainly so we can see where we have been as a couple. We don't buy a pin if we have already visited that place repeatedly. When we finally get to go to WDW as a couple we will get one for the hotel we stay in as a memory and maybe one from Universal but thats it

Reactions: 7
I just popped into Primark and they had that Donald Duck rucksack and a shoulder bag version. Let’s just say it looks much better on camera. In person, it is the nastiest, cheapest, plastic material.

If you just want a cheap bag for Disney, fair enough, but if own so many nicer quality bags, why on Earth would you buy it? She’s absolutely mental and has no taste.
I would never take a Primark bag to Disney because I wouldn't trust it not breaking! Her suitcase will be full of bags if she plans on bringing all of her recent Disney ones

Reactions: 12
I bloody hate influencer culture making you believe you need to take 20 different bags on holiday with you. Just take 1 or 2 main rucksacks/shoulder bags for the parks/days out, a nice clutch or something for the evening and that’s all you need 😭 honestly the sooner influencer culture is cancelled the better. So wasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.