Brogan Tate #83 pub lunches in a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she's becoming girl Vs food these days or girl Vs alcohol? It's so worrying how much she's actually changed over the past few years when you see the comparisons!

Reactions: 6
I just can’t see why she buys microwave meals. She’s home alllllll day, all day she has time to make things from scratch which is much healthier as no nasties are going into the food. Pinch of Nom etc can get a bit faffy with 100000 ingredients, I get it but she has the time to do it all and shove it either in her air fryer or slow cooker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it so strange that the comments on her videos are always just compliments and mostly just like “can’t wait to watch this vlog”. There’s never any discussion about the actual content. Like they’ve been pre-written before the vlog even comes out.

Reactions: 18
I just can’t see why she buys microwave meals. She’s home alllllll day, all day she has time to make things from scratch which is much healthier as no nasties are going into the food. Pinch of Nom etc can get a bit faffy with 100000 ingredients, I get it but she has the time to do it all and shove it either in her air fryer or slow cooker.
It’s just pure laziness. She does the bare minimum in every aspect of her life.

Reactions: 10
I find it so strange that the comments on her videos are always just compliments and mostly just like “can’t wait to watch this vlog”. There’s never any discussion about the actual content. Like they’ve been pre-written before the vlog even comes out.
That's because Brogan writes quite a few of them, a load of the comments are from accounts she has made up herself, Em Sheldon is another that does it (She even made a fan account about herself :ROFLMAO:). It guarantees them engagement and they will always say in the comments what the brand will want to hear so they can report back to the brand the feedback - The language they use gives it away. Although saying that, Brogan's followers are thick as pigsh*t if they can't see through her bullsh*t so who knows :ROFLMAO: Brogan deletes anything that isn't a compliment too, if someone asks her a question about the products she'll just delete and block rather than answer.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.