Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 2022 post is literally just such a brag list 🤮 no actual goal or anything of substance, just a bunch of tit she wants to spend money on and needs everyone to know she can.

Also haha, what life have they built together? The one where they are literally only around each other 1/2 days of the week and he wears his headphones for 36 hours of that? Sew aspirational 😂

It’s quite funny because I think she assumes everyone who follows her will be jealous but actually her life is so average (even below average in some areas) and even has followers (or lurkers) who are more successful and earn far more than her, but for some reason she thinks she is something to aspire to when she’s so clearly not.

Hence the slow growth. No one wants to be influenced by someone who’s life seems shittier than theirs.

Reactions: 33
I really don't see the point of having a sofa in a kitchen over a dining table, I know I use mine for so, so many more things than just dining at! Especially in a space so small a sofa is going to look so bizarre, but given she can't even place an extractor fan hood correctly can we really expect anything else but weird decisions??

Reactions: 12
I really don't see the point of having a sofa in a kitchen over a dining table, I know I use mine for so, so many more things than just dining at! Especially in a space so small a sofa is going to look so bizarre, but given she can't even place an extractor fan hood correctly can we really expect anything else but weird decisions??
So are they going to eat on the sofa, just staring at the breakfast bar?
I am so confused.

For someone who thinks she's Mrs MiddleClass, Brogan really is just trash

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We don’t use our table for every meal but if we have family here for dinner we won’t expect them to sit their dinner on their knee

Reactions: 24
Yeah I find it very odd to have a house with no dining table, I know most people dont use them every day, but it's nice to eat at a table occasionally - especially if guests come round! I think they will regret the decision!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I find it very odd to have a house with no dining table, I know most people dont use them every day, but it's nice to eat at a table occasionally - especially if guests come round! I think they will regret the decision!
Even for their beloved board games, when guests come round are they expected to sit on the scraggy rug in the front room squeezed around the coffee table??

Reactions: 24
It's so funny but they so rarely cook I hadn't had a good look at the ridiculous extractor placement until Benji was cooking in this last vlog and literally his entire head was above it. Like WTF?! I mean the man is not that tall so it's clearly way too damn low. I couldn't cook like that! The amount of money spent on wasting food is insane. She's such a muppet to have not figured out how to best feed herself at this point.

I'll use myself as an example since I live alone and she does 4 nights a week. I made a beef stroganoff last night for supper - seasoning pack, ground beef, tray of mushrooms, egg noodles and plain greek yogurt. Cost $10-12 for the ingredients and I'm going to have supper for 4-5 nights. The only thing I'll have to cook each night is some fresh noodles to go with it and steam some frozen veg. A decent bagged salad kit you can get 3-4 portions out of for $5-6. There's her lunches and suppers for during the week while Benji is away. All she'd have to do is portion out her salad on Monday in containers and do the same with supper when she makes it Monday.

I also think the sofa in the kitchen is ridiculous. I think it's sad that she doesn't see the point in having one and having friends or family over for a meal or nibbles and drinks every week or two or even once a month and at holidays. I love hosting at holidays. No I don't usually eat there alone but that's not the point.

That 2022 IG post today was hilarious. She's so full of herself and so unaware. Oh well, if her friends/family/mypartnerbenji want to continue to enable and allow it so be it. It will all come crashing down at some point.

Reactions: 22
But will they honestly ever use the sofa in the kitchen?! Like what will be its main purpose, to sit and watch while the other person cooks?! eat off the lap trays in there instead of the living room? How soon before they have a TV in there too
I bet it'll end up stinking too, some foods give off an odour that just lingers 🤮

Except how many videos have they filmed at the table. Doing puzzles and games and Christmas activities. Just because you don't eat at it every day doesn't mean you don't need one. We always eat our dinner at the table. Everyother meal is wherever we fancy but I like that my husband sits whilst I cook, finishing up his work reports for the day then we eat together. She's so rude in all her responses. Especially considering it's a sponsored video!! witch
We eat every meal at the table (have a small child so makes life easier), only exception really is if we have a takeaway after the bairns in bed and then we get cosy on the couch and normally whack something on the telly. But even then, we will sit with our daughter as a family while she eats her tea. It also gets used for arts and crafts, as my main desk when I'm doing uni work, when my fella is on doing bits and pieces or when we're playing games. For 3 years I didn't have room for a table as I needed an actual desk for my pc, but when we moved here it was the only thing I wanted. Our kitchens as tiny as a postage stamp, so it's in the living room, but everyone sits at it when they come round and have a cuppa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think her life is boring. She doesn’t have any plans on any given day.. No work meetings or events, no dinner/drink/cinema evenings with her friends. Any weekends with Benji are repetitive whether they are at home or away and she comes home looking worse each time 🥂🍻🍷🍟🍔. Her house is cluttered and I imagine it’s quite grubby.. I’m assuming the rendering and toilet aren’t happening this year now?! She can throw money at junk in TK Maxx but I find that amusing - money down the drain.

Even for their beloved board games, when guests come round are they expected to sit on the scraggy rug in the front room squeezed around the coffee table??
They don’t have any guests 😂 They’ve had Megan around for dinner one time and Benjis friends for an AD (?).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s so strange to me that they never have any friends or their own family over. The kitchen is the most sociable part of our house and everyone is drawn towards it with the dining table to sit at. It’s rare we sit in the living room.

My parents house is the same.
Surely these two big potatoes need a table to play their boardgame haul

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love Hannah, think she’s brilliant 😂
Don't know her but i'm starting to like how she thinks and not pussy foot around people!

Why don't they get a sofa bed in the kitchen oh wait no one stays over even Megan bailed out on her.

• Haha
Don't know her but i'm starting to like how she thinks and not pussy foot around people!

Why don't they get a sofa bed in the kitchen oh wait no one stays over even Megan bailed out on her.
No idea who Hannah is tbh but glad to know there are people who see through the bs and are willing to call it out, surprised she hasn’t been called a troll!

Reactions: 5
No idea who Hannah is tbh but glad to know there are people who see through the bs and are willing to call it out, surprised she hasn’t been called a troll!
Hoping shes on tattle its so refreshing to finally see what we see busy day laundry dishes duck off woman those are every day normal tasks

• Haha
Fair point but in all honesty do you think she'd actually care to do that?
She only cares about herself.
100% shes the type to leave gym equipment where she stood. I'd bet a months wages she doesnt re rack her weights or wipe equipment down. Feel bad for anyone who has to sit in her butt sweat after 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Who the hell would want to sleep in a kitchen?? Like what's the point of having a whole damn guest bedroom then? Oh wait, it's Brogan's tat storage room.

Reactions: 13
Who the hell would want to sleep in a kitchen?? Like what's the point of having a whole damn guest bedroom then? Oh wait, it's Brogan's tat storage room.
😂 😂 😂who the hell as a couch in the kitchen first time ive knowen someone to put a couch in a kitchen it would freak me out a little imagine all the fat and grease landing on it and the smells from the cooking oh hell no , Bonnie sleeps in the kitchen.

• Sick
😂 😂 😂who the hell as a couch in the kitchen first time ive knowen someone to put a couch in a kitchen it would freak me out a little imagine all the fat and grease landing on it and the smells from the cooking oh hell no , Bonnie sleeps in the kitchen.
Lots of people have a couch in the “kitchen” because it’s open plan living which consists of kitchen, dining room and living room in one. It has to be big enough to pull off or even a smaller one is effective if it’s done properly and sectioned.

Reactions: 20
Lots of people have a couch in the “kitchen” because it’s open plan living which consists of kitchen, dining room and living room in one. It has to be big enough to pull off or even a smaller one is effective if it’s done properly and sectioned.
Ahh were old buildings and tight spaces so not used to it that would explain stuff honestly never heard of people having a couch in kitchen our area is old building even my neighbours who have tried updating the houses have kept it same as its so awkward to do that.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha oh my god she’s so unnecessarily defensive! I feel like this was an indirect at tattle though 😂 she keeps banging on about having friends over etc (hasn’t really happened yet bar Megan) but where are they going to eat Brogan? On the lounge sofa on trays? Sitting around the coffee table where there’s barely any space? At the small cramped kitchen bar? That only sits 3 people? On their laps again on their kitchen sofa? Not exactly prepared for entertaining are you 😂 and this is why it doesn’t make sense having another sofa and not a dining table 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣
Did Megan even turn up though??
The vlog ended with her getting ready and she's that sad i wouldn't put it past her to change her outfit etc then cut the camera and get back into her pyjamas.
She's an absolute state of a human, no wonder nobody wants anything to do with her. Not even her own family!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.