Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

What was your favourite Brogan moment of 2021?

• “Obviously I’ve known for a while”

• Fighting with podcast listeners on Twitter after her condom comments

• When her hair was a crinkle cut chip

• When the keyboard was used as a clothes horse

• Her Wild AD where she admitted she stinks

• When she went all the way to Liverpool to sit on a bench

• When she had a meltdown because the Starbucks strawberry açai didn’t taste like Florida 😭

• When she rented an AirBNB with a mini golf course

• The Segway incident

• When she showed us how to make pancakes from a packet mix

• The bland kitchen reveal and the utility room that took an eternity

• Other - say your favourite on the thread!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New brogan thread !! Happy new year m’loves ! Unless banjo pops the big Q tomorrow , it seems like brogan ain’t getting a 2021 proposal 💍

This amazing title was by @Luisa18 with over 100 likes ! 🪄

@Mable912 i hand over to you to recap mooney’s trip to the cotsworlds !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg how could I possibly vote in that poll?! So many winners to choose from!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Jeez, it’s already halfway through the afternoon and no IG posts from Brogs. Is it raining again in the Cotsworlds?! I’d be pissed off if I spent money on a rental for a week and then never did anything because it was raining.

Said a week ago that she could have stayed home and saved some cash to stuff her face while playing Animal Crossing in her 88 pound leggins!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New brogan thread !! Happy new year m’loves ! Unless banjo pops the big Q tomorrow , it seems like brogan ain’t getting a 2021 proposal 💍

This amazing title was by @Luisa18 with over 100 likes ! 🪄

@Mable912 i hand over to you to recap mooney’s trip to the cotsworlds !

Reactions: 15
That was the hardest poll ever. Another option should have been 'all'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I went with “Obviously I’ve known for a while” 😂 😂 it pretty much sums up Brogz personality

What was the segway incident?? I must have missed the tea :coffee::(

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I went with “Obviously I’ve known for a while” 😂 😂 it pretty much sums up Brogz personality

What was the segway incident?? I must have missed the tea :coffee::(
Oh was hilarious! Off she went up the hill, next minute she's segwaying backwards 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That’s a tough poll but ‘obviously I’ve known for a while’ just sneaks it for me!

Another favourite moment was the £75 birthday cake she bought for herself 🤣🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I chose the kitchen reveal. Nine months on and still no dining table, sofa or wood burner. How’s that home account coming along Bog?
2AE4868B-4331-4A0C-9AE7-B7760E2B6409.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I will admit, I enjoyed some of the house renos at first and commented on those posts on IG. But now, they're just being lazy with how long things are taking. Christ, I painted my own kitchen cabinets and two bathroom vanities, installed a new toilet in my powder room, and had a new dishwasher, countertops, sinks, taps and fixtures installed all within about 6-8 weeks in the middle of the pandemic.

Reactions: 19
I had to go for the classic “obviously I’ve known for a while” but any one of those will be a worthy winner!

Reactions: 12
Julie had commented on Benji's post with 'missing you' 🤮
She hasn't written that on any of Brogans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you for the new thread @disneys impossibly hard to vote but I went for the pancake mix because her face was such awe 🤣 AND she ate it hunched over the worktop because she’s so greedy 🤣 but it’s been a great year of hilarious but cringeworthy moments! Hoping @Mable912 has a photo recap but understand if you’ve actually been enjoying the festivities with friends & family 🥰

And for those that missed it - I present to you brogan wetting herself over some Disney toys 😂
AE7512D8-0570-41DA-9B19-8837C36615B3.png
DC43B5AC-CBAF-4E4E-8C68-1FA92DE5638D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.