Brogan Tate #8 Never eats her veggies and always has a wedgie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @disneys for the most liked title I found! Sorry if anyone else’s was better or more liked, the page said it needed a new thread!

Here’s to some more great chats about brogie and banjo, and them awesome memes from @Meg1912 !

Reactions: 8
Commenting to keep my regular updates! Haha

I think it’s ridiculous her talking about getting a dog. She can barely get herself to the gym to walk and do “admin” at the same time on her phone on the treadmill nevermind walks 2 times a day for a dog that will have lots of energy!

Reactions: 7
@ellr99, Brogon edits are my fave! [emoji1787][emoji1787] So glad you like them! [emoji847] Nice profile piccie! [emoji6][emoji1787]
Brogon reacts to haters saying she's Andy Pipkin's lost twin. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@ellr99, Brogon edits are my fave! [emoji1787][emoji1787] So glad you like them! [emoji847] Nice profile piccie! [emoji6][emoji1787]
Brogon reacts to haters saying she's Andy Pipkin's lost twin. [emoji51][emoji51]
Credit to you on my profile pic! Also that’s a brilliant edit 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Commenting to keep my regular updates! Haha

I think it’s ridiculous her talking about getting a dog. She can barely get herself to the gym to walk and do “admin” at the same time on her phone on the treadmill nevermind walks 2 times a day for a dog that will have lots of energy!
Jade billington and her bf just got a puppy! Brogans probably fuming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah but that was a point of contention with her dad in the end. As soon as she got a guy she stopped walking Charlie and got pissed that her dad was mad!
What haunts my brain is her speaking to him like a baby and calling him poppet all the time!!! All of these dogs were very well trained when she got involved, they’ll get a puppy no doubt and it will not behave how she wants and she’ll give up! Look at her complaining Benji slept in till 12 when he had been back at work after one day after their flight and being full of cold!!!

Reactions: 6
Unpacking video 😂 I know I gave Brogan some video ideas in my last post but come on, nobody wants to see her knickers walk themselves to the washing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Credit to you on my profile pic! Also that’s a brilliant edit [emoji23][emoji23]
Thank you! I'm feeling particularly inspired today, so I might fire away some more! [emoji28][emoji28]

Brogon trying to remember in which decade she was born. [emoji51]

Looking back on when she used to read Shout magazine as a teenager, so 50 years ago. [emoji854]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Where can I find the rant about the postman please? Sounds too entertaining to miss! The woman is 100% a narcissist imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have a pet peeve about girls who post pictures of their legs in the bath.

Just enjoy your fricking bath. Put the damn phone down. Nobody wants to see your legs.

Reactions: 5
I have a pet peeve about girls who post pictures of their legs in the bath.

Just enjoy your fricking bath. Put the damn phone down. Nobody wants to see your legs.
She's attempting the hot dog Vs legs challenge

More like half a chicken Vs legs

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.