Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 33 and I'd feel a bit too old to be wearing a leather jacket though that may just be my own paranoia

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That guys face 😂😂
Imagine going for a nice week away, learning how to do travel blogging, vlogging, whatever, and having THAT, thrusting it's camera in your face after probably licking its lips and drooling as they bring plate after plate our. I'd be asking Traverse for a refund 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll take my Dyson hair wrap but go out looking like Miss Trunchball

Screenshot_20211124-202422_Instagram.jpg

Also cracking angle of her in the background
Screenshot_20211124-202515_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
she’s been so caught up with the trip that she hasn’t had time to log into benjis account to post a comment on her own photo or even like it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
she’s been so caught up with the trip that she hasn’t had time to log into benjis account to post a comment on her own photo or even like it haha
Or he’s too busy having a proper porking to even open Instagram 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Or he’s too busy having a proper porking to even open Instagram 😂😂
Very possible! Either way there is something suspect going on as if I’ve checked correctly he hasn’t liked or commented on any of her Palma posts.

Reactions: 10
He will be in paradise having the house to himself even if he’s doing nothing but chilling. It might make him realise he’s happier without her 🤣

Reactions: 17
He will be in paradise having the house to himself even if he’s doing nothing but chilling. It might make him realise he’s happier without her 🤣
All hell will break loose when Bog comes home to find another womans knickers clogging up her £90 laundry basket

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Brogies in Palma getting gout, My boyfriend Benji proposal? I think he has doubt!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s went quiet about wanting her proposal, I wonder if someone has had a word with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.