Brogan Tate #76 Spend all my money as quick as I’m able, anyone have an ethanol cable?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory on the lack of sking is until she met myboyfriengbenjiblesshim Me Julie used to pay for her. I reckon in the last few years she's said no I'm not paying anymore and so Bogbrush has to pay for herself.
She's now realised how bloody expensive it is to go, esp at Christmas and she's refusing. In one of her very early ski volgs she's sharing a room with Fraser so that would fit !

Reactions: 22
After watching the vlog finally I can safely say the Christmas arrangements make no sense lol! She says they normally see Benjis family and extended family in the days leading up to Christmas because normally Brogan and her family go skiing but this year her family aren’t sure what they’re doing but will ‘probably’ end up going skiing so because her and Benji obviously can’t take Bonnie skiing (and she doesn’t want to burden anyone with Bonnie) they’re just going to go to the cotswolds just the three of them which is great and all but why not see Benji’s family during Christmas instead then? Unless Benji’s family (his parents and their partners) have made other plans? And they haven’t invited Benji and Brogan? She didn’t really specify why they can’t see his family on Christmas Day 🤷🏻‍♀️ And she made a point of explaining it so people (aka tattle) weren’t confused 😂😂

And that was a long essay for something that’s probably just simply ‘cos she wants Benji to propose 😂

Reactions: 25
My theory on the lack of sking is until she met myboyfriengbenjiblesshim Me Julie used to pay for her. I reckon in the last few years she's said no I'm not paying anymore and so Bogbrush has to pay for herself.
She's now realised how bloody expensive it is to go, esp at Christmas and she's refusing. In one of her very early ski volgs she's sharing a room with Fraser so that would fit !
Maybe Ben has refused to pay to go

• Wow
Reactions: 9
and she is a beauty blogger award winner....despite never having a beauty blog or knowing jack sh*t about beauty 😂
in the spirit of Charley from bb8:
She’s a beauty vlogger for the blind (m

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pettiness in me really wants Charlotte to get engaged before her
Then that'll be 2 of her "enemies" with a ring before her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This! Boots would look a million times better. Don’t know about anybody else but back in 2013 when that kind of outfit was my work attire, it is impossible to match the colour of your black tights to your shoes 😂 The colour of the dress doesn’t suit her and washes her out.
View attachment 829895View attachment 829896View attachment 829898View attachment 829899
The outfit is giving first year uni lecture in 2013

She should colour her hair or get it balayaged or something. It’d give the illusion of texture and volume that she doesn’t have and just freshen her up a bit. I get the impression she thinks she’s better than others because her hair isn’t coloured.

Reactions: 16
The pettiness in me really wants Charlotte to get engaged before her
Then that'll be 2 of her "enemies" with a ring before her
me too, would love Benji not to propose and instead Charlotte to get the Christmas Eve/Christmas Day/NYE proposal. Brogan would be throwing those plastic disney plates across the rum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lipliner...try it boregan. Would make a WORLD of difference to your makeup routine. Sorry I'm a makeup artist and her makeup makes my eyes bleed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lipliner...try it boregan. Would make a WORLD of difference to your makeup routine. Sorry I'm a makeup artist and her makeup makes my eyes bleed
@Alicia247 imagine your clients seeing your profile picture and thinking it was one of your customers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.