Brogan Tate #75 She’s blessed, stressed and making Benji depressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just crazy to me that they made the kitchen so small that they had to put the fridge and wine fridge in another room because she wants the space for a wood burner. They also don’t have any other light source than those bright harsh spotlights so it’ll never look cosy. I’d hate to get up for a glass of water at 2am and turn on Wembley stadium floodlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Have we ever seen them actually eat at the breakfast bar? Like sitting down? I can't recall
I’m sure there have been screenshots on here from vlogs and the breakfast bar seemed to be just above their legs and they looked hunched. I think we’ve only seen them eat at the bar very soon after the kitchen was changed, don’t think it’s happened since.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure there have been screenshots on here from vlogs and the breakfast bar seemed to be just above their legs and they looked hunched. I think we’ve only seen them eat at the bar very soon after the kitchen was changed, don’t think it’s happened since.
Oh yes , the barstools they ordered weren’t adjustable and they can’t fit on the seats they have !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yes , the barstools they ordered weren’t adjustable and they can’t fit on the seats they have !
The barstools were the biggest fail of all , anyone would need to have matchstick legs to fit under the breakfast bar, the barstools were that high !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The barstools were the biggest fail of all , anyone would need to have matchstick legs to fit under the breakfast bar, the barstools were that high !
Exactly ! Pretty sure a child couldn’t even sit there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That whole kitchen is just so badly designed.. you can tell they really didn’t put much thought into the practicality of it just how it looks. And that breakfast bar is a complete waste of time.. when do they ever actually sit down at it? Never, not to mention you have the hob right behind it and the extractor is so low. If they knew they were moving in the next few years why did they cater the kitchen to their specific wants and needs? That house is definitely more aimed at families and they’d want a proper dining area. And they are lucky that they even have a utility room to be able to store all their tit and their unnecessary wine fridge/cooler.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That whole kitchen is just so badly designed.. you can tell they really didn’t put much thought into the practicality of it just how it looks. And that breakfast bar is a complete waste of time.. when do they ever actually sit down at it? Never, not to mention you have the hob right behind it and the extractor is so low. If they knew they were moving in the next few years why did they cater the kitchen to their specific wants and needs? That house is definitely more aimed at families and they’d want a proper dining area. And they are lucky that they even have a utility room to be able to store all their tit and their unnecessary wine fridge/cooler.
This this this. Like with everything, it’s rushed, not thought out and just burns money. It is insane to me how they gushed over the kitchen island to rip it out entirely! The breakfast bar cuts into the kitchen and makes it look smaller, it’s taken out tons of storage too.

God, everyone just stop messaging her about animal crossing alright. SHE ALREADY KNOWS AND SHES ALREADY ADDRESSED IT ALREADY 🤨 She’s been very quiet today, this is all we’ve seen. Wonder what all these plans until the end of the year she claimed to have 😂
3079FF50-EC70-4097-8199-D6E461D1401C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The state of her!!! how can she think that's a good look for an instagram story!

Cut 👏 the👏 internet👏 cable👏 Benj👏 FFS!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
she's tidied her island up a bit, good job Broges now just do the same to Mooney Mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's tidied up her island but couldn't run a brush through her hair for a story. Christ alive woman hold yourself to some standard. Any standard really. Could you put the bar any bleeping lower?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do they ever have the curtains open? Honestly I know she might not be super proud of their house but duck me get some natural light in for your dog too!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m on a searching vlogger day today. Her latest vlog with a new Nintendo switch, not even 6k views in 3 DAYS! Jesus. Her channel is 💀 dead as a dodo. No one is watching her anymore rofl!

regardless of us on here. Her own subs of over 80k aren’t even bothered. When less than 10% of your subs what you, you’re finished surely

Reactions: 7
Tidies her island but not her house, cooks up a storm on cooking tycoon cretin game but won’t whip up a meal, probably plays the home decorating games but leaves the RL work to Benj, is there a sexy time game she plays too seeing as he can’t tolerate touching the slob??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The state of her!!! how can she think that's a good look for an instagram story!

Cut 👏 the👏 internet👏 cable👏 Benj👏 FFS!
Ummm I think you mean the ‘ETHANOL’ cable. Don’t worry, we’re all learning here.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The fact Benji had a trade job makes me die. He is either more clueless then I thought, or it’s a case of she says jump and he says how high. Or he does it to pacify temper tantrums.

How as an electrician are you purchasing a house without a survey, rendering visibly falling from the outside and a whole load of other problems!
His words on the garden reveal were in the lines of, the garden was more pressing that pointing or rendering the back wall, that wasn't important, so I'd say he's just bleeping clueless to be honest.

Didn't they chop the bottom of the legs to make them fit? Just buy adjustable ones 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's tidied up her island but couldn't run a brush through her hair for a story. Christ alive woman hold yourself to some standard. Any standard really. Could you put the bar any bleeping lower?
I can’t tell if she thinks it’s a decent picture to post or she just doesn’t care about her appearance anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.