Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of you see Bogie in the simpsons the other day ? I couldn't believe it ! (it's a video as per se) hope you all like the little credits I done at the end 😅
This is incredible, thank you @Venom literally laughing out loud at this, you comedy genius!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“We are a big boating family”? What?? Because your brother works on a yacht? 🥴
I don't know anything about her mum but her dad's a perma-bronzed yachting-skiing type so I can imagine Brogan spent plenty of time on the water as a kid. (Doesn't everyone's brother work for Sunseeker around here?)

Reactions: 6
Is there an occasion where she doesn’t think a floral jumpsuit is appropriate?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching Adam Hattan’s recent vlog and noticed he will tell the prices of different things they are doing or dinners they are having. Brogan never tells you things you actually need to know

Reactions: 25
My friend got back from the Disney cruise yesterday and he said it was full of Karen’s and chavs. The police were waiting for families to get off the ship who refused to pay their bills and he had someone try to fight him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
My friend got back from the Disney cruise yesterday and he said it was full of Karen’s and chavs. The police were waiting for families to get off the ship who refused to pay their bills and he had someone try to fight him.
This is why I don’t go to Center Parcs anymore.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210914-161431_Instagram.jpg

In no way or shape do they look like mother and daughter...sisters, definitely (Julie's age not brogans obviously)

In fact, I'd say brogan looks older 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Honey J is looking more like worzel gummidge with each new photo,
At least she didn’t have burger and chips for lunch though, but still had to make sure she had her fill !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is the definition of a boating family? I would
assume it meant their family owned some type of
boat and regularly holidayed on one together?

Reactions: 18
What is the definition of a boating family? I would
assume it meant their family owned some type of
boat and regularly holidayed on one together?
Yeah or that they all sail… neither of which brogan is that I’m aware.

Reactions: 11
His bill was sky high too.. I couldn’t believe it when he showed me 🤣

I can only imagine Brogan stomping around like a Karen because there’s kids on there.
And the cabin is much smaller than the one they had on the other ship, even though they’re the exact same specs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.