Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is an unpack with me video, unpack her case and see her crotch hugging shorts, sweaty t shirts and 6 million Disney ears šŸ˜¬šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why do we want to watch her taking items out of her suitcase when we already saw her put them in a couple of weeks ago? What the actual hell!?
What's next, watch me do my recycling. Watch me sort through my rubbish bin whilst routing for food. Watch me sit down for half an hour and do my ironing. Watch me sitting waiting for my takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker first time poster. Hey! Home bargains haul. Buys them eco friendly panda wipes because theyā€™re bio degradable and then snap pot single use plastic beans because you can just pop them in the microwave. Give me strength!!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker first time poster. Hey! Home bargains haul. Buys them eco friendly panda wipes because theyā€™re bio degradable and then snap pot single use plastic beans because you can just pop them in the microwave. Give me strength!!
I was thinking that too!

Somebody needs to out this fakery! I like Disney, but Iā€™m not like a huge fan or anything but how can she get the hump because a song from the SECOND film wasnā€™t in the FIRST film?! and then be annoyed that it was in her words ā€œ just the same storyā€ witch, what was you expecting from a live action remake??? And she works with Shop Disney? I think they need to rethink their PR list imo

Reactions: 8
There are so many other talented smart vloggers out there. I won't be watching the weekly vlog. It will just be more of the same!

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh I'm halfway through today's upload and Brogan looks so unhealthy! I'm not one for insulting her personal appearance with the venom that some people think is acceptable but wow she just looks so bloated and puffy. It's really noticeable on her arms (when she was in the peach vest top) and her face which is getting more round by the day. The more she let's this slide the harder it will be to get back into shape.
And her whining about 'oh I'm so busy with editing' is really irritating!! Love you've had a free holiday and yes you are obliged to create some content from it and you're moaning. She seems so unbelievably entitled and ungrateful!

Reactions: 10
Thread title
Disney faker, veggie hater crotch smuggling sebbies sā€™ later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So Iā€™m enduring the California blog and I have to ask...
She says something about getting a future dog, where is she going to find time to train a puppy when sheā€™s always saying sheā€™s so busy, and will she actually get off her arse and walk it? And not only that but they travel all the time are they just going to leave the poor thing alone 6 months out the year.
She also mentions saving for buying a house. How? How is she possible saving any money right now?

Reactions: 4
Love how she's on the 'creator outreach' panel at SITC....basically how to beg then?

So Iā€™m enduring the California blog and I have to ask...
She says something about getting a future dog, where is she going to find time to train a puppy when sheā€™s always saying sheā€™s so busy, and will she actually get off her arse and walk it? And not only that but they travel all the time are they just going to leave the poor thing alone 6 months out the year
Donā€™t. Winds me up every time she mentions the dog situation. Sheā€™s never owned a dog and whilst she has looked after Lacey, Benjiā€™s mums Springer, an old dog that only needs 10-15 minute walks compared to a puppy is a lot different. Especially as Benj has mentioned he wants a spaniel, who are notorious for being high energy dogs (I walk two and my friend own ones and even at 10 she has so much energy people mistake her for a puppy). She wonā€™t have a clue about training etc and who will she palm it off on when she goes on her million free holidays a year?? Her mum certainly doesnā€™t come across as an ā€˜animal personā€™ so thatā€™ll be an expense she hasnā€™t factored in as she certainly canā€™t give up the holidays as 60% of her content would stop

Hereā€™s the new thread guys!

Iā€™ve been howling with laughter at some of the memes on this thread and I so want them to carry on! They make my day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.