Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t want to tag and draw attention to you again (as we know Bogie reads here!) but the person who tweeted Brogan (screen shots on here) it can be easy to find other personal details on you on other sites. Please don’t doxx yourself because Bogie or her minions may use that info to hurt you (eg contacting people/businesses about you).

I edited this as I don’t want to contribute to doxxing! Xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know we’ve moved on from the emetophobia talk but I’m just catching up on the thread from this morning and how insulting is it that she claims to have it! 😡

One of my friends has emetophobia and she would not be able to stay in the cinema! I remember once we went to see Frozen 2 and there was a child with her family in the row infront of us and she kept saying how she feels sick (because she had eaten all her popcorn and sweets too quickly) and my friend was like ‘oh no I can’t stay here, I need to get out’ and she left very quickly and never returned… she went and sat in her car for the rest of the film. Just the thought of the child being sick was enough for her to bolt. So yeah Brogan I don’t think you have emetophobia 🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know we’ve moved on from the emetophobia talk but I’m just catching up on the thread from this morning and how insulting is it that she claims to have it! 😡

One of my friends has emetophobia and she would not be able to stay in the cinema! I remember once we went to see Frozen 2 and there was a child with her family in the row infront of us and she kept saying how she feels sick (because she had eaten all her popcorn and sweets too quickly) and my friend was like ‘oh no I can’t stay here, I need to get out’ and she left very quickly and never returned… she went and sat in her car for the rest of the film. Just the thought of the child being sick was enough for her to bolt. So yeah Brogan I don’t think you have emetophobia 🤔🙄
This is exactly what I'm like. My heart goes out to anyone with this condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I still don’t think she would eat the amount she does is she had a fear of being sick. She amount she packs in is grotesque.

Reactions: 7
NEW THREAD MLOVES

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is where I think of enough people email (think about how many people view the thread) they might think twice
I have just emailed them. This one has really upset me/got under my skin because i work bloody hard to be able to afford CT products.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my bleeping god, have CT really gifted her makeup? What the duck. I love CT and work bloody hard to be able to afford it, and twats like her get it gifted. I already stopped buying benefit makeup due to Bogtrotter, so it seems CT is next on my list.
Im sure shes had some before too. I don't wear much make up, only for special occasions cos I just can't be arsed 😂 but I know that looking at what it looks like on her, I wouldn't be inclined to buy that brand.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.