Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part 6 of Brogan Tate thread

So excited for more piccies like this, get down the gym in preparation Benji
D46EEB06-1888-4ED3-8CC0-EE8A08405303.jpeg

Thanks to @beebee86 for the thread suggestion with the most votes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Bubu, [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I DIED. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Meg I’m going to have A LOT of fun with these hashtags [emoji23]
AND I'M HERE FOR IT!!! As are all of us Bogie Tattlers! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha love the title @disneys ! I’ve just been into matalan for some house bits & some t-shirts for my boyfriend and my god, the women’s section is so.... brogan! Most of it, I feel, was for women in there 30s+ not a 25 year old! We’re rhe same age and I wouldn’t touch most of it! (By shaming anyone who buys at Matalan its just not my style) BUT my point is that brogan wears all of it which is one reason she looks so old!

What’s the point of the hashtag? If anyone can use it it’s just asking for people to take the mick 🤭

Reactions: 2
Well i for one am still waiting for her to wear the blue princess dress #gifted by Sarah Louise Porter. And I’m sure Meg is too 😂 Have a feeling we’ve got less chance of seeing it this year than we ever have done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well i for one am still waiting for her to wear the blue princess dress #gifted by Sarah Louise Porter. And I’m sure Meg is too [emoji23] Have a feeling we’ve got less chance of seeing it this year than we ever have done [emoji23]
Oh man, that stunner of a dress!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I've lost all hope of ever seeing Brogie wearing it as surely it shrunk in the wash.

• Haha
Oh man, that stunner of a dress!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I've lost all hope of ever seeing Brogie wearing it as surely it shrunk in the wash.
Oh I don’t know, I reckon Bongo wears it round the house 😂

Reactions: 1

No she showed it in her weekly slog a few weeks ago it's in the back of a drawer under her bed she wants to plan a Disney bound with it so we better be seeing it in California.

Reactions: 3
How many pairs of new Disney ears do we think she’s bought?
Bought? None. Begged for on the other hand.... she will need at least 2 per day for two weeks so she's probably sent 28 begging emails to ear makers even though she's already got about 300 pairs cluttering up benji's dad's bungalow 😂

Reactions: 8
You guys are KILLING ME!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
@Bubu, forgot to say, welcome back! You were missed! [emoji16][emoji16]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s all predict Brogan’s shopping list for this holiday shall we?

- New suitcase
- More earphones
- Endless packing cubes
- Disney tat from Primark
- Hideous animal print shorts
- £300 on ‘bits’ in Home Bargains

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s all predict Brogan’s shopping list for this holiday shall we?

- New suitcase
- More earphones
- Endless packing cubes
- Disney tat from Primark
- Hideous animal print shorts
- £300 on ‘bits’ in Home Bargains
Don’t forget the big pants
1 pair of Disney pjs
Towel clips
Havianas flip flops
Sports Bras cause there so comfy guys
and her white Disney hoody with her name on her back so she can get those shots for the gram at the airport 🙄

Reactions: 9
Don’t forget the big pants
1 pair of Disney pjs
Towel clips
Havianas flip flops
Sports Bras cause there so comfy guys
and her white Disney hoody with her name on her back so she can get those shots for the gram at the airport [emoji849]
Are those big pants the M&S ones great for chafing? [emoji848]
Also, don't forget a sexy pj and sweat towels!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.