Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it any more unsavoury than any other influencer that gets free trips? She isn’t the only one.
Not the receiving the free trips, the way she announces them. In my opinion. She never sounds humble or grateful when she talks about these things.

Reactions: 4
How is it any more unsavoury than any other influencer that gets free trips? She isn’t the only one.

Doesn’t mean to say I think she deserves it. Her recent content has been shocking. Not sure it’s unsavoury though.
I’ve got to agree. What everyone else can and can’t afford isn’t her problem. She’s allowed to talk about it.

Even if we hate it.

Doesn’t mean to say I think she deserves it. Her recent content has been shocking. Not sure it’s unsavoury though.
Becos she isn't the tiniest bit appreciative of the opportunities she's given, does a terrible job explaining details of what you get if you book x through z company and sometimes doesn't even get the name of the company right!!!!

Reactions: 12
I think the difference most people feel is how much effort some of the top influencers put into their work. You can see the work on screen. They hustle. They constantly have meetings and don't sit still. It seems like a fairly hectic lifestyle (the lovely inthefrow comes to mind) so on some level the trips are the result of that.

Brogan is a bit different, as anyone who watches a few of her vlogs can testify. And most influencers don't hype up the trip for so long either, they just tell you in a vlog. But again, it's purely because Brogan doesn't have much to be excited about that people feel as though this has been rammed down their throats.

Personally I don't care, I was just keen that she not be in the same place as me at the same time 😂

Reactions: 6
Becos she isn't the tiniest bit appreciative of the opportunities she's given, does a terrible job explaining details of what you get if you book x through z company and sometimes doesn't even get the name of the company right!!!!
And always picks fault in the holiday afterwards, instead of just appreciating the amazing opportunity she has been given.

I’m fuming how bloody entitled can one person be...... myself and my husband work full time, haven’t been able to afford to go away aboard for years. We’ve had to go without a lot this year to pay for our weddding and honeymoon. Our choice but knowing we worked so hard for our nice things makes us appreciate them so much more then that beggy gal ever will. It’s a joke that these people get all this nice things whilst not lifting a finger.

I'm sure I'm preaching to the converted here, but if you must watch her videos then watch via HookTube - she wont get the ad venue/engagement then and if her stats aren't great then she wont get these free trips. (Although I'm pretty confident she "reaches out" to many various companies for "partnerships"- rather then them contact her. I can imagine her being pushy enough...)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes she's got a free holiday which I'm 100% fuming about but the only light I can find is she still won't be happy within herself when she comes home. She's no relationship with her father and her friendships aren't all they shoukd be 🤔

Reactions: 8
The fans??!! 🙄 I was slightly annoyed earlier when I came home from my 10 hour shift of which I do 6 days a week to start my Brogie style list to see her gifted yet another trip and being oh so smug about it but this, it’s tipped me over the edge! I’m fuming! She’s so up herself and smug.
( btw hi. First time poster long term lurker)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just think of the vlog meltdowns when she’s back. Surely she’ll eat like an absolute walrus and pack on some more weight while she’s over there. All those yummy mickey snacks, straight in her tum tum

The fans??!! 🙄 I was slightly annoyed earlier when I came home from my 10 hour shift of which I do 6 days a week to start my Brogie style list to see her gifted yet another trip and being oh so smug about it but this, it’s tipped me over the edge! I’m fuming! She’s so up herself and smug.
That comment was me mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is someone from here taking the mick which is very funny 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello to so many new members!!!! That warthog has pushed many of you from lurkers to commenters! Welcome!!!!!

Reactions: 13
I would love for a small YouTube channel (not that brogans channel is particularly big, just in comparison) such as L&R dreaming to get a free trip.

They do quality blogs of their Disney adventures and just think they would really appreciate the opportunity and the put all their effort in to the resulting blogs.

You have to think though, ATD for example keep working with her so they must be happy with what she delivers. Maybe they don’t worry about quality and just go for views though?

Reactions: 12
I would love for a small YouTube channel (not that brogans channel is particularly big, just in comparison) such as L&R dreaming to get a free trip.

They do quality blogs of their Disney adventures and just think they would really appreciate the opportunity and the put all their effort in to the resulting blogs.

You have to think though, ATD for example keep working with her so they must be happy with what she delivers. Maybe they don’t worry about quality and just go for views though?
much prefer luck and rich. both work full time jobs and pay for everything themselves and actually give INFORMATIVE videos.

Reactions: 10
Seems I'm alone here, but I'm actually looking forward for this trip, so I can freshen up my Brogie edits! [emoji23][emoji23] Maybe Anabelle and Chucky will join them! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
@Meg1912 maybe it will be the last as hes bound to had enough of her controlling tit did you hear her i like being in control of hotels witch there paying you for two days FREE be bleeping grateful i hated her when she moaned about disney land paris being too small for her fat ass do you know how many people save all year just for disney i hope benji gets sick of her controlling ways

Listen I’m only now watching the video. There is NO WAY that Disney ‘offered’ to put them up. No way on this earth. Disney don’t even know that she exists.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.