Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO DID THIS I CANNOT COPE
i was just trying to get the file size small enough to post this as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a question, should any of Benji’s Instagram have AD in them or does it purely cover her content? I only ask because he’s posted about it on his Instagram

Reactions: 4
Just watched the video - well done guys, we guessed right!

Ugh, I hate how she gets all her holidays gifted. Bit of a kick in the teeth when I work twice as hard as her and couldn't afford Cali... I'd love a babymoon.

She's going to be INSUFFRABLE in the weeklies.

Reactions: 9
Seems I'm alone here, but I'm actually looking forward for this trip, so I can freshen up my Brogie edits! [emoji23][emoji23] Maybe Anabelle and Chucky will join them! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
you're not the only one Meg, whoever is posting these gems so far is making my day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😂😂 I can't wait for the edits!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a question, should any of Benji’s Instagram have AD in them or does it purely cover her content? I only ask because he’s posted about it on his Instagram
jade billington and her bf matt just went to WDW which was paid for by ATD also and he was putting AD-Gifted on all his posts so Benji should be aswell.

Reactions: 12
Yes, ladies, I can see it!!!! I DIED. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Them flip flops! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I love how Brogie brings us all together! [emoji23][emoji1787]
@xily, glad I'm not the only one! [emoji85][emoji85]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
jade billington and her bf matt just went to WDW which was paid for by ATD also and he was putting AD-Gifted on all his posts so Benji should be aswell.
yeah he does, someone tell him 😂 it's not very CLEAR OR TRANSPARENT like bogie loves to be if he doesn't mark it as an AD

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know for one she's blocked the account I'm using for brojicali soooo she won't even see it but everyone else will 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought I would screenshot this quick as we all know as soon as she sees this she will delete it or justify her working so hard for it [emoji849]
It'll be gone in 2min. Greedy Brogie doesn't care the slightest bit about anybody else's feelings.

Reactions: 5
Thought I would screenshot this quick as we all know as soon as she sees this she will delete it or justify her working so hard for it 🙄
So true! Yes on my part it is jealousy I’m happy to admit that, but it’s so unsavoury

Reactions: 2
How is it any more unsavoury than any other influencer that gets free trips? She isn’t the only one.

Doesn’t mean to say I think she deserves it. Her recent content has been shocking. Not sure it’s unsavoury though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.