Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im so angry i just read her blog post about it because i cant sit and listen to her voice any longer.

shes basically doing the same trip i did when i was 18. warner brothers studio tour, disneyland, universal.
she gets it all entirely gifted.
SHE IS A tit TRAVEL VLOGGER
i feel like writing to ATD im so angry
I feel you. We've messaged companies who have paid for Brogie twit to no avail. The truth is, this 52 year old does indeed help with sales. I've seen lots of people writing how they've booked with ATD thanks to Brogie, so sadly they will continue paying for free trips. [emoji20][emoji45]

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
im so angry i just read her blog post about it because i cant sit and listen to her voice any longer.

shes basically doing the same trip i did when i was 18. warner brothers studio tour, disneyland, universal.
she gets it all entirely gifted.
SHE IS A tit TRAVEL VLOGGER
i feel like writing to ATD im so angry
please do we will be right behind you

Reactions: 3
Seriously, Benji couldn’t have taken that ridiculous cap off? Two messes together.
#Wayne&WaynettaSlobDoesDisney

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omgggg. That video was one big trumpet blowing sesh. Oh I've worked so hard on my videos I really deserve it everyone. 🙄🙄🙄.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
This boils my piss! I am barely getting by each day as a single mum. I can't even afford a UK break and shes off on another gifted trip! What the hell,!

Reactions: 10
"We love working with Attraction Tickets Direct.."
I would too if they were gifting me these trips!!! (one that I'm actually already working my arse off to save up for myself anyway!)

(Hi BTW! I'm a new poster, I usually enjoy just sitting back and enjoying your posts but this video has pushed me over the edge 😠)

Reactions: 16
This boils my piss! I am barely getting by each day as a single mum. I can't even afford a UK break and shes off on another gifted trip! What the hell,!
Me too. We didn’t even get to Haven this year as I’m doing bits to the house.

Reactions: 6
To be fair guys, this is all Brogan has to look forward to. She begs for brand freebies but we all know she literally has nothing else going on in her life.

She definitely doesn't deserve it but 90% of her life is just....really truly sad. Don't forget that 😂

Reactions: 10
I would NEVER have guessed 🙄. Cant wait for more insufferable content. I really cant wait to see what's in her suitcase for the 94th time this year.
Don't forget it'll be NEW suitcase, because she couldn't possibly use any of her 1000 other ones.

Reactions: 7
So she’s off to California on an all-expensed beg-fest whilst the rest of us with full-time jobs have to spend months saving for these once-in-a-lifetime holidays, whilst still washing our dishes, picking up parcels and paying rent.

F*** her, and f*** ATD.

Reactions: 15
im going to WDW in a few months. i havent been on holiday in YEARS.
i have rent to pay, ive been working 12 hour shifts along side uni.
scraping every single penny together.

cant deal with her anymore

I usually just read can’t stand bogie but this is just the limit we all work bloody hard do bogies lists in between all our actual work and save hard for holidays and this thing gets to go to Disney California for doing the worst vlogs known to man I’m beyond pissed off

Reactions: 1
Seems I'm alone here, but I'm actually looking forward for this trip, so I can freshen up my Brogie edits! [emoji23][emoji23] Maybe Anabelle and Chucky will join them! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Heart
Her hair is so greasy it almost looks wet in this announcement video. Plus...she’s out of breath sitting down. Annnnd...what’s going on around her mouth?

I like how she said she loves working with attraction tickets but funnily enough didn’t use them for Paris?

She said she worked hard on her content but she doesn’t. Her content is bland and shows nothing and the editing she tried to show you that takes hours and hours? Doesn’t take that long - I’ve done it for work and it doesn’t merit what she calls a full time job. I’ve done 20 to 30 minute videos (same length as her vlogs at the moment) in under an hour. And that includes the music, transitions etc she was barking on about.

She really is awful at the moment.

Omg just seen this!!!!! Whoever is doing this is genius!!!! Keep it up it’s going to really put a downer on her special day [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
What is it? I can't see anythink! [emoji24][emoji24]

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.