Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The format of her vlogs has changed suddenly. So whereas before she would film as and when she was doing something, now she will film herself telling her viewers what she has done or is about to do but doesn’t actually bring the camera with her.
I mean, we can all do that? How much of what she has supposedly done is true in that case?
Her vlog is the only main draw in terms of views on her channel and I expect the reason why most of us started watching her in the first place. If she isn’t careful, that’s what’s going to be losing her subs and followers.
It is her full time ‘job’ so there is absolutely no excuse for her to be so lazy with it.
In terms of her career and progression everything turned sour for her when she moved in with Benji. Her complacency and laziness has gotten the best of her and she is going backwards in terms of what she produces and puts out there.
You cannot tell me what she does is lucrative or makes her a decent wage, the odd trip here and there isn’t getting you a deposit for a house Brogan.
The cheek of her coming up with travel hacks for a new video. How about the biggest hack of all, how not to act like a spoilt brat and fall out with absolutely anyone you’ve ever travelled with...

Reactions: 20
Love the title @disneys 😂

Why do we all do more in a single day with *actual* jobs than she does when she sits home all day doing “outreach”. None of us moan!

Like. We all do that! My heavily pregnant colleague does more than that and there’s a baby coming out of her in 4 weeks! Is anyone still subscribed? I wonder if all of us did a sudden unsubscribe at a synced time would make her notice 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not subscribed and I don’t watch the vlogs either. I skip through them if something is mentioned on here but not often.

Brogan if you're reading I have a video request:
OMG TRYING NOT TO SPEND ANY MONEY 24HR CHALLENGE

Her spending is so out of control. I've got a family and I spend waaaaay less than she does in a week. Perhaps a more realistic challenge for Brogie would to behave like a normal adult and write a meal plan before going to the supermarket, then write a list for the shop based on the weeks meal plan. Hey presto! You only have to go to Tesco once a week! 😱 It's a revelation!

Oh sorry, her schedule is so busy she couldn't possibly meal plan! BUT I THOUGHT SHE LOVED PLANNING AND LISTS AND LITTLE bleeping STICKERS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the title @disneys 😂

Why do we all do more in a single day with *actual* jobs than she does when she sits home all day doing “outreach”. None of us moan!

Like. We all do that! My heavily pregnant colleague does more than that and there’s a baby coming out of her in 4 weeks! Is anyone still subscribed? I wonder if all of us did a sudden unsubscribe at a synced time would make her notice 😂
There’s a baby coming out of me in 7 weeks and I do more work than Brogan! 😅

I’m not subscribed, I used to be when I liked her but I unfollowed her a long time ago. Lucky for me her videos still come up in my recommended all the time so I still watch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brogan if you're reading I have a video request:
OMG TRYING NOT TO SPEND ANY MONEY 24HR CHALLENGE

Her spending is so out of control. I've got a family and I spend waaaaay less than she does in a week. Perhaps a more realistic challenge for Brogie would to behave like a normal adult and write a meal plan before going to the supermarket, then write a list for the shop based on the weeks meal plan. Hey presto! You only have to go to Tesco once a week! 😱 It's a revelation!

Oh sorry, her schedule is so busy she couldn't possibly meal plan! BUT I THOUGHT SHE LOVED PLANNING AND LISTS AND LITTLE bleeping STICKERS
I would have so much more respect for her if she actually did this. Go shopping for ingredients like a normal adult human. Film the cooking stages. Show us the finished meal. Schedule your week around more than 2 phone calls.

Maybe if you show us what you're actually into (other than just buying tat) you would get approached by better brands with bigger offers.

Right now you sit and film in your bedroom and we don't see anything. You did a run/walk on the treadmill? Take the camera to the gym and let's see some snippets. (Not least of all because it would be very funny) If you're out for a meal, show us the menu. Talk about the place.

Otherwise all we are ever gonna get is 'here are my 8 hair brushes and the ways in which I have convinced myself I need them all'

Reactions: 8
I’m new here so hope I’m doing this right- Been watching brogan for a bit now but im unsubscribing. Her content is dull- don’t get me started on her adulting this girl has no idea. I work 12 hr shifts and could fit her work schedule into my working week aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m new here so hope I’m doing this right- Been watching brogan for a bit now but im unsubscribing. Her content is dull- don’t get me started on her adulting this girl has no idea. I work 12 hr shifts and could fit her work schedule into my working week aswell.
Welcome!

You’re right, she probably works the equivalent of a 16 hour week! Some of us work 40 hours, but yeah Brogan you’re soooo busy! She’s work shy, even when she had a real job she didn’t last long.

Reactions: 7
Welcome!

You’re right, she probably works the equivalent of a 16 hour week! Some of us work 40 hours, but yeah Brogan you’re soooo busy! She’s work shy, even when she had a real job she didn’t last long.
The past year I’ve been working full time planning my wedding. And replying to my instagram comments. 😂😂
She’s deluded and the people around her are enabling her she needs a good talking too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it would be quite easy to fall into the trap of talking about what you did, rather than showing it, when you’re not proud of what you’re doing. She must be fully aware of the vicious cycle she’s in and doesn’t know how or doesn’t have the drive to get out of it. Sad really.

I really think she should think about getting a little part time job for some balance and a safety net for when she doesn't get a lot of work coming in. Even if it's just 10 hours a week I think it would help her get up and go!

Reactions: 9
The living situation definitely doesn’t help. Now, pre warning I am in no way shaking ANYONE who is in the position - I know a lot of people do it, but the difference as usual is Brogan.

Living with your partner in their family home isn’t a good idea. In the sense, you’re often reduced to one room and it never feels like home. I say this because I did it, and I felt like tit for the 2 months it happened. So I moved back in with my family while we okned for a home together. Not saying it can’t work, but the people I know who did it felt the same.
The difference between most people and brogi? I knew it wasn’t my home, it was my partners family home and I was a guest. Brogan doesn’t. She took over that house and calls it hers when it’s Benji and his dads. So while she calls it her home she treats it like home with furniture and THROWING STUFF AWAY it isn’t! So her living situation must feel so unstable.

If they’d moved into a new bigger flat together I bet she’d feel more stable and in control. She’d probably still freelance because she’d need the income - even if she only did 20 hours - and she’s get a balance. Talk to other people.

I’ve said it time and time again, her ‘office’ should have been made into a living room/dining room. They eat on their bed ffs.

She stopped freelancing last year didn’t she?

Reactions: 9
I haven't watched her videos in months, so apologies if this isn't new. But I watched her latest vlog, and I felt it was a bit of a showreel for brands?
Basically she went into loads of detail about how she is really good at project management, did some ( in detail for her standards) un boxing and proper went into details with Tangle Teezer.
That Hi I'm Brogan at the start was a bit weird too.
Also.....she had her hair and make-up done most days.

Reactions: 6
That’s what she needs - a part-time job or go back to freelancing to get her out of that house to meet new people, earn a bit more money and just make her life seem a little more interesting. She comes across as very lonely, but at the same time doesn’t seem like she has a purpose at all. It’s kind of sad.

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion: It didn’t hit the mark but I felt like she was at least making a bit more of an effort this week. When she showed hotel chocolat I was thinking FINALLY she’s filming what she’s doing... but then that was it other than the gym cafe. She did make herself look a bit more presentable and addressed what she does with her time a bit more than usual. I don’t know, I just felt like maybe she was beginning to take what we say here on board (we know she reads it), baby steps 👶🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.