Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers watching that story of her with Alice at the shard who don't know about what happened on Twitter the other day might wonder why she was posting such a random clip. I certainly thought it was a bit odd until I read on here about what went on.

Just grow up Brogan your not at school anymore!
To be fair I thought it was random and I read here 🤣 she’s tragic. It also makes me laugh when she has 47k followers but the reel only had 10k views & less than 500 likes! Surely she knows her popularity is rock bottom.

Reactions: 16
Slim pickings when this face made the cut for the real! Her comment back to her 'coach' saying your post influenced me! Yeah right. Hands up if you influenced her 🙋🏼‍♀️
These are photos I would take with my friends when we were 14/15 not in our mid-twenties!

Reactions: 9
Her followers watching that story of her with Alice at the shard who don't know about what happened on Twitter the other day might wonder why she was posting such a random clip. I certainly thought it was a bit odd until I read on here about what went on.

Just grow up Brogan your not at school anymore!
Same!! This is why I asked what happened - thank you to everyone who explained and answered. It’s pathetic isn’t it really that people are so frightened of shattering this ‘lalala life is great’ image they portray on IG or wherever that they won’t even call their mate out for something.

It just shows how they’re not actual friends because when my friends are wrong or act like dummies I’ll tell them and they’re grateful. Especially if they came onto my social platform spouting off! 😂

Reactions: 12
And she’s still in bed at 8:45 on a weekday yet claims she’s seewwwwww busy all the time. Probably hasn’t even let Bonny out for a wee/walk yet

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.