Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of my favourite things in my home are second hand! Nothing better than a bargain, we don’t all want white flimsy furniture for our home 🤣
Yes! I get bits from Facebook marketplace. I've got one of those 1950s kidney shaped side tables, an old rattan chair that I'm getting reupholstered, a bamboo corner unit I've turned into a mini bar and a dresser that I put new handles on. All second hand beauties 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s in such denial about her weight 😂

Would anyone say she’s an 18-20ish? Maybe more? I’m about a 14 and I’m sure I’m much smaller than brogan.
She looks like me when I was 16st and wearing a size 18-20, so yeah I'd definitely guess that size!

Reactions: 10
Yes! I get bits from Facebook marketplace. I've got one of those 1950s kidney shaped side tables, an old rattan chair that I'm getting reupholstered, a bamboo corner unit I've turned into a mini bar and a dresser that I put new handles on. All second hand beauties 🙂
Watch faye jay she loves a good fb bargin her house is fb market decor she got couches an wardrobe for free she obviolusy offered something but they didnt except from her faye brightens up my day she has an infectious sense of humour i have had tears down my face from laughing she doesnt care she lives in a council house nor showroom so refreshing 😂

Shes even doing a give away she isnt even a big you tuber you ever heard about "give away" Brobra if Brogan opens up a p.o box account im sending her an elmos learn with me book 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg that influencer above who’s done the Disney plus advertisement has put Brogan to shame 😂😂

I’m actually looking forward to watching the Wanda vision series! It maddens me that Brogan will advertise it, pretend to watch it with a photo of it on the tv and then go up to bed with a 2l bottle of Pepsi Max and pack of biscuits instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Disney is missing the mark - all of bogbrushes followers are already paying for Disney+!! So her ads are useless as well as awful as they don't gain any new customers!

Reactions: 22
Watch faye jay she loves a good fb bargin her house is fb market decor she got couches an wardrobe for free she obviolusy offered something but they didnt except from her faye brightens up my day she has an infectious sense of humour i have had tears down my face from laughing she doesnt care she lives in a council house nor showroom so refreshing 😂

Shes even doing a give away she isnt even a big you tuber you ever heard about "give away" Brobra if Brogan opens up a p.o box account im sending her an elmos learn with me book 🤦‍♀️
Sorry to derail the thread can you please link Fay? there's just no good YouTubers out there or Instagram is so I'm looking for someone I was in Brogan and Dani Mansutti to hate watch

Reactions: 3
Sorry to derail the thread can you please link Fay? there's just no good YouTubers out there or Instagram is so I'm looking for someone I was in Brogan and Dani Mansutti to hate watch
enjoy your going to be in stitches with her humour

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How does a brand work with Kate Spiers (used to be KateLaVie) and then Brogan? They are like the polar opposites - Kate is class and Brogan is complete trash and the difference in their ads show that.

Also totally agree that Disney+ working with Brogan is pretty stupid since most of her followers probably already have it. Wonder who is working on the influencer marketing for them cos Charlotte needs to have a word 😂

Reactions: 21
I found this site on another thread..

We all knew she was buying some followers
Also her engagement is ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why are her teeth bigger than her mouth is it just me

Brogan drink a pint of water ffs your face is dry as duck an matt make up does not suit you at least use a highlighter for some glow.

Red does not suit you

And dye your hair a dark colour with highlights( dark brown & bronzer ) might help 26 my ass 46 more like

An did you know you had a roller in your head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I found this site on another thread..

We all knew she was buying some followers
Also her engagement is ridiculous
Off topic, but which site is this? I’d just love to look at a couple other influencers fake following using it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.