Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's fair enough.. However she acts like she's super busy but from that video we can clearly see she isn't. It would be different if she did it in the evenings as a way to relax ect. But this is something she does during her working day! She constantly has to make out she's got a busy schedule when even from that video alone she doesn't
I agree, I was obsessed with a certain Etsy sticker planner shop when I was in uni because it was one of little pleasures I had, but I also didn’t tell anybody, they stayed in my drawer and it was just cathartic for me to do to keep on top of everything.

Reactions: 12
That's fair enough.. However she acts like she's super busy but from that video we can clearly see she isn't. It would be different if she did it in the evenings as a way to relax ect. But this is something she does during her working day! She constantly has to make out she's got a busy schedule when even from that video alone she doesn't
When the video ended I literally said out loud ‘BUT THERES NOTHING IN YOUR PLANNER?!’

I was so baffled as to why she thought that was a great idea for a video!? I think the same about Victoria though, she’s another one who does sweet duck all but constantly goes on about how busy she is! These two would fall apart with a full time 9-5 job if they can’t handle making one video a week that they don’t even have to leave the house for!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else still amazed by the video?! What’s on the agenda for brogie today? Bin collection? Work out???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else still amazed by the video?! What’s on the agenda for brogie today? Bin collection? Work out???
There’s so much to choose from I don’t think it’s fair of us to expect too much from her!! As she reminds us constantly; sometimes just getting through the day is enough. 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She hates criticism about things like being lazy and she already said she keeps volunteering and other things to herself. So why show an almost empty planner if that’s not the true picture? She’ll just get more of the same comments and get all blustery about it.
Someone remind us why she’s paying a coach and what decent advice they are giving her.

Reactions: 19
Can we just talk about the fact she said there was a surprise happening on Friday via zoom and the person watches and she still wrote mum in.... is it Julie’s birthday or something? But couldn’t write something in because it hadn’t been confirmed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not normally one to comment on someone’s size but I couldn’t take my eyes off how chunky her fingers looked.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bianc put on Instagram last night that she was editing episode 5 so looks like she is doing the main bulk of the work then. Typical brogn

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brogan Tate #45 Navigating the empty pages of her planner and putting the bins out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the absolute audacity for Brogan to think her working week in any way compares to that of some of the people on here
we have NHS staff, 9-5 office workers, full time mums, carers, teachers - she sits and slags us off saying all we do is troll her, when we all work more in a day than she does in a month
the fact she even has time to sit down and make a ‘pretty planner’ says it all. going full time on youtube was the worst thing that she ever did

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Little game, why does she have kitchen roll in her spare room? What does Brogan use it for
Wiping the sweat up after minor physical activity (e.g. getting dressed, putting Bonnie in a headlock, getting her sticker book out of the drawer)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

New thread

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.