Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The password is Brogan

Don't give this child anymore views!
sorry but in her head I know she thinks she is the organising KWEEEN but to me, having to go this in depth and OTT to “plan your week” and manage your minimal tasks makes her look the opposite and seem really unorganised because she has to over plan. A simple digital calendar (which means you can easily tasks that haven’t been completed on one day without having to scribble it out) and a note book to write a to do list are sufficient for me and most people

Reactions: 10
Brogan #45 if in doubt i check my sticker book for when to put the bin out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also my boyfriend is getting so triggered by this video 🤣 he's so upset she's picking her stickers out of shot haha.

• Haha
Watch the video and come back 😂😂

or go back a few pages and someone’s shared a screenshot of her planner.

her week is that bare that I’m questioning why she even felt the need to spend £50+ on a planner let alone the stickers.

Someone that’s a busy professional and actually has a busy week I kind of get.
Fair enough. If I can bear it, I’ll watch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
sorry but in her head I know she thinks she is the organising KWEEEN but to me, having to go this in depth and OTT to “plan your week” and manage your minimal tasks makes her look the opposite and seem really unorganised because she has to over plan. A simple digital calendar (which means you can easily tasks that haven’t been completed on one day without having to scribble it out) and a note book to write a to do list are sufficient for me and most people
The bit where she said she needed to plot in things like having to buy Bonnie guuurls food 🤣 what next, plotting when to do a poo? Having a bath? Eating lunch? These are everyday simple tasks that people either do because they need to or they’ve got a to do list so they don’t forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bit where she said she needed to plot in things like having to buy Bonnie guuurls food 🤣 what next, plotting when to do a poo? Having a bath? Eating lunch? These are everyday simple tasks that people either do because they need to or they’ve got a to do list so they don’t forget.
I check I've been paid... when I go to the toilet in the morning on pay day... multi tasking 😅 and it doesn't go in my diary.

Then when I get home I take the bins out after a long day working at a hospital... and it's not in my planner because it happens every god damn week!!! Who needs that tit in their planner!

• Haha
There are tons of productivity/planning videos and influencers around that are actually really interesting to watch ...... but one huuuugee difference is that they have a life! They have things to plan in because most are really into personal development and making themselves a better person. Something brogan would never do because she won’t acknowledge any of her many flaws or admit she needs to work on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting that she had zero work or jobs lined up that week. Just a Readly Instagram story. Pay her consultant and check two brands have paid her? Some of these are 10 second tasks.
The whole week could be condensed into half an hour excluding the exercise she won’t do.

Reactions: 20
2A38517D-D24D-4FCA-8894-CA231A5CE479.jpeg

Please tell me how nobody’s picked up on the “film cameo videos” being ticked off her “brain dump”:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Wonder if she told them about her upcoming trip to taking the bins out

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Earlier whilst I was on my walk to the beach (I don’t think I’ve mentioned it but I live near to both the beach & Brogan) I listened to the reminder of the vlog and Brogan said something that I couldn’t believe no one had brought up...

but now for the life of me I can’t think what that was.

bloody baby brain.

I’ll be back if I remember - I’m trying really hard because I don’t want to listen to it again

EDIT - PODCAST NOT VLOG

EDIT 2 - okay I think I’ve remembered. She said that she’d unfriended someone who shared how much they weighed because it triggered
Youre right, she did. It’s funny because I could actually relate to what Binky was saying about muting stuff that wasn’t helpful, then Brogan chimes in with YEZZ I UNFOLLOWED SOMEONE WHO KEPT POSTING THEIR SCALES. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Brogan that’s the exact sort of stuff you need to be NOT unfollowing if you want to shift the pounds!

I wonder if her decision to swap to a weekly diary was purely because it’s easier to make a week look filled out with bits and bobs and she can pretend she’s sew sew busy.
Probably.

I’ve seen corpses with busier lives than Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t watch her videos anymore but girls you have me in stitches with your posts. I wish I had a planner and Tattle stickers to schedule my daily sessions.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m doing a Brogan and having a bath in the morning (got really bad leg pain) I didn’t write it in my diary though!

She will frantically be writing a load of made up stuff in it today to show us next time how sewwwww busy she is.

Also she’s told somebody to come back for the 5th episode of her podcast as that one sounds really good 😂 bleeping sort the first few out you idiot but that sounds like way to much for bin lady Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brogan gets up when she wants except on Wednesdays when she gets rudely awakened by the dustmen.

Aaaall the stickers, sooo many stickers.....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m doing a Brogan and having a bath in the morning (got really bad leg pain) I didn’t write it in my diary though!

She will frantically be writing a load of made up stuff in it today to show us next time how sewwwww busy she is.

Also she’s told somebody to come back for the 5th episode of her podcast as that one sounds really good 😂 bleeping sort the first few out you idiot but that sounds like way to much for bin lady Brogan.
According to their podcast insta, they were editing that episode yesterday, so they clearly didn’t realise how bad the quality was until all the negative reviews

• Haha
  • Wow
According to their podcast insta, they were editing that episode yesterday, so they clearly didn’t realise how bad the quality was until all the negative reviews
If they had a true passion for the project they would re-record. I’ve listened to quite a few podcasts that have re-recorded due to an issue... both are just incredibly lazy although, I suppose they do have to work around that busy planner. Tomorrow is off the cards as it’s Bin days isn’t it! Shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's pretty easy, right? Fair enough if it wasn't enough time for the second episode (in a week while Bianca has an actual job too) but definitely time to re-record for the third!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.