Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she just make a bullet journal, then she could completely customise the layout to suit her? Was so frustrating hearing her say 'oh i wish i could design my own planner'... Well she could if she got up off her arse to actually spend the time to make one. Lord knows she has time to spare!

Also what sane person has ikea day stickers??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m almost 35, I’ve run my own household since I was 19. I’ve never needed a bin day sticker in a silly planner to remember to put the bin out! I have a magnetic clipboard on my fridge with important letters attached the bin schedule is at the front! Surely she goes in her fridge enough to be able to remember bin day.
Does she not realise what people are going through right now? Nhs staff yet again stretched beyond belief, teachers having to homeschool and teach children in a classroom at the same time, people losing their jobs. And she’s filming herself faffing with a sticker book!!!

I hope she’s stuck a Disney sticker on everyday she should be there because it’s not going to happen and will be a daily reminder of how delusional she is and how she shouldn’t bury her head in the sand!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I forget bin day almost every week. But I also never look in my planner so there’s no hope for me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I forget bin day almost every week. But I also never look in my planner so there’s no hope for me 😂
I look out the window and see what the neighbours have done. And drag the right one out on my way to a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I look out the window and see what the neighbours have done. And drag the right one out on my way to a real job.
The amount of time she spends gazing out of her bedroom window into next doors garden I’m surprised this isn’t the technique she uses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, so not defending her and I haven’t seen the video... but, sticker planning is a thing. There are tons of people who do it, film it, and planner stickers businesses on Etsy. I do it and I love it. I’m a busy, professional adult woman and I find it relaxing and it helps me manage my anxiety. Just saying... Feel free to make fun of Brogan for being sew busy but planning is a thing adults do

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love how she quickly added that she wasn't going to schedule her workouts at any particular time.

"Things change when it comes to my exercise".

We know, Brogey, we know.
Nothing changes when it comes to her exercise. She never does any 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, so not defending her and I haven’t seen the video... but, sticker planning is a thing. There are tons of people who do it, film it, and planner stickers businesses on Etsy. I do it and I love it. I’m a busy, professional adult woman and I find it relaxing and it helps me manage my anxiety. Just saying... Feel free to make fun of Brogan for being sew busy but planning is a thing adults do
That's fair enough.. However she acts like she's super busy but from that video we can clearly see she isn't. It would be different if she did it in the evenings as a way to relax ect. But this is something she does during her working day! She constantly has to make out she's got a busy schedule when even from that video alone she doesn't

Reactions: 17
Watch the video and come back 😂😂

or go back a few pages and someone’s shared a screenshot of her planner.

her week is that bare that I’m questioning why she even felt the need to spend £50+ on a planner let alone the stickers.

Someone that’s a busy professional and actually has a busy week I kind of get.

Reactions: 15
Watch the video and come back 😂😂

or go back a few pages and someone’s shared a screenshot of her planner.

her week is that bare that I’m questioning why she even felt the need to spend £50+ on a planner let alone the stickers.

Someone that’s a busy professional and actually has a busy week I kind of get.

I uploaded it to Vimeo
Password Brogan
Don't give her any views but give it a watch

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine how bare her 2020 planner was, when she had a day per page 😂😂
She probably wrote things in like this:

8:00 - open eyes
9:00 eat biscuit in bed
10:00 - get out of bed
11:00 take Bonnie for 12 minute walk
11:12 - take coat off after walk with Bonnie
11:30 - sit on sofa
11:32 cover self with blanket
11:40 - eat biscuit on sofa
12:00 - go to toilet
12:05 - get off the toilet
12:06 - flush toilet
13:00 - read online magazine
13:05 - put empty biscuit packet in bin

And so on and so forth. She’s also the type who probably does a task and THEN writes it in her planner so she can tick it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I follow an American Youtuber that has a sticker planner except hers is full to the brim with four kids to plan for and a busy YouTube schedule because she actually uploads multiple times per week.
Brogans planner is a joke.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.