Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD ! I said #43 would be the last brogan thread of 2020 but I was wrong , so let’s ring in the new year with a new bogie thread ... had to edit the title to get it to fit but the original was by @Polkadotsx and had 74 likes!

What happened on the last bogie thread ....

- duck all , yet we still managed 53 pages !
- she has officially launched her new podcast with stinky binky
- brogan uploaded a video with binky about their podcast and it sounds dire. take a shot every time one of them says or types the phrase “two friends in your back pocket” !
- Brogie went very quiet over Christmas and many tattlers suspected she was breaking the Christmas Covid rules . She then popped up a few days later to say they’d been working on a house project and she’d done 3 trips to the dump
- she spent £100 on a stupid Disney train for around her Christmas tree , took the tree down 5 days after she got it and put the train away
- she continues spending a ridiculous amount on utter crap , and we haven’t heard what nonsense she was given for Christmas yet !
- she bought a stupidly expensive planner and then did an igtv on it , when a viewer said it was very pricy she made a snarky reply saying she wasn’t trying to sell it !
- she is now in a tier 4 area

ive probably missed some things (I’m tired , and this awful year is nearly over !) so feel free to add to this below !

happy new year tattlers , it’s been a difficult year for many of us but all of your quick wit , humour and hilarious commentary on brogans antics has really been a highlight of 2020 for me .. long May it continue ! ❤

Staff edit; anyone leaving fake reviews or nasty comments on social media will be removed. Report anyone looking for attention by doing this and they will be banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So pleased you are all as immature as me!! 🤣

Happy new year tattle, should we have a vote on how long the blinky and binky podcast will last before she inventibly finds it too oVErwhElMiNg?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look at Tattle having higher standards about fake reviews than Brogan & Binky! 👏👏👏

Thanks for new thread @disneys

You've all been a tonic. Here's to watching Brogan begin something she ultimately will drop after five minutes.

I'm sure she will thrive in 2021 and definitely not continue to spend money like water on unessential things when her soft damp walls come crumbling in. Well jel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Talking of fake reviews - ummm how can it be your favourite podcast, it hasn’t even started yet! And the ‘friends in your back pocket’ line? I smell a rat, this has got B&B all over it!

1B412ACA-0D15-49E5-BD62-E45752AE733A.jpeg

The only people with Binky and Brogan in their back pocket is us Tattlers! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I am so looking forward to hearing the feedback when the first episode of her long awaited podcast goes live. I'm not sure I am strong enough to take one for the team and listen to it though, unless of course I have trouble sleeping one night :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what, I will definitely be giving the podcast a chance (may regret saying this once I start listening, haha). I do regret giving it 1⭐ Prematurely but I really do not have high hopes. Willing to give it a chance though!

who am I 😂

Reactions: 8
You know what, I will definitely be giving the podcast a chance (may regret saying this once I start listening, haha). I do regret giving it 1⭐ Prematurely but I really do not have high hopes. Willing to give it a chance though!

who am I 😂
I think all of us are reasonable enough to give an honest opinion and if she comes across well will admit it and be pleased that she’s done something good.

Reactions: 16
Surely the reviews saying how bad the audio quality is or that they find the trailer boring are fine though? I’m not sure that counts as a fake or malicious review tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

The ones about Brogan and Binky being vile, fine I’ll accept that they are probs not cos people didn’t like the trailer haha

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Surely the reviews saying how bad the audio quality is or that they find the trailer boring are fine though? I’m not sure that counts as a fake or malicious review tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

The ones about Brogan and Binky being vile, fine I’ll accept that they are probs not cos people didn’t like the trailer haha
yeah I agree with that tbf, the audio is SHITE esp on Brogan’s side

Reactions: 9
People using the word cosy in the reviews 🤣 bleeping cosy. What is cosy about the podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the laughs this year, everyone! I hope 2021 is better...

I hope she does get to Florida this year. Would love to see her vlog with a mask in the heat, no dining plan, no parades etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thanks for the laughs this year, everyone! I hope 2021 is better...

I hope she does get to Florida this year. Would love to see her vlog with a mask in the heat, no dining plan, no parades etc.
This would be an amazing Vlog to watch!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Alice sparke? Brogan did a birthday post on her story and I’ve noticed Alice shared lots of posts to her apart from brogies...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
they have really showed themselves up and completely shot themselves in the foot with these reviews. The gushing comments/reviews on the ones they have done look so false and like nothing anyone of a normal brain capacity would ever write. They look like they have written those reviews about themselves which just makes the whole thing even more tragic.

They have basically discredited their own podcast before they even begin. They would have looked far better and more professional just leaving it, but they can't, they can't have anyone saying anything truthful about them. The whole thing looks such a mess but that's Brogan style, just one big f*ck up of a mess. She doesn't take a step back and think she reacts like a kid not getting their own way (no offence to kids!), she is manic!

They both have massive issues and a major problem and they have just shown the whole world even more what they are really like now. What to go girls, you have tripped yourselves up even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone follow Alice sparke? Brogan did a birthday post on her story and I’ve noticed Alice shared lots of posts to her apart from brogies...
I noticed this, but Alice has also been super vocal about following restrictions (she’s actually been so annoying and self righteous ha) so wouldn’t surprise me if Brogans whole attitude around covid and just pretending it isn’t happening annoyed Alice tbh

Reactions: 12
Their kitchen was fine though, shouldn't they have been investing their time in things that actually needed doing? Like the leaky wall?

And why is she being so mysterious about it? She better not start a countdown reveal, I cant cope

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.